L22 elche (x) vs Gamerman01 (+18) BM4

• This post is deleted!

• No problem. I have 6 games now and mayby our game is the fastest at the moment. Most players want decide OOL themselves.
    I hoped for one good attack from the italians and wanted to retreat and destroy the Navy with the German Luftwaffe but the Italians did a good job. Now german Luftwaffe will smash the rest of the British Navy to the ground of the sea. With the german battleship and the battle in sz97 I am the lucky guy. So no problem with Vichy.
    Game History

Round: 1

Purchase Units - Italians
            Italians buy 1 fighter; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Combat Move - Italians
            1 armour moved from Northern Italy to Normandy Bordeaux
            1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from Northern Italy to Yugoslavia
            1 artillery moved from Northern Italy to Yugoslavia
            1 infantry moved from Albania to Yugoslavia
            2 fighters moved from Southern Italy to 97 Sea Zone
            1 bomber moved from Northern Italy to 97 Sea Zone
            1 cruiser, 1 destroyer and 1 submarine moved from 95 Sea Zone to 97 Sea Zone
            1 infantry moved from Italian Somaliland to Kenya
                  Italians take Kenya from British
            1 artillery and 2 infantry moved from Ethiopia to Kenya
            1 armour moved from Tobruk to Alexandria
                  Italians take Alexandria from British
            1 armour moved from Alexandria to Tobruk
            2 infantry moved from Southern Italy to 95 Sea Zone
            2 infantry and 1 transport moved from 95 Sea Zone to 92 Sea Zone
            2 infantry moved from 92 Sea Zone to Gibraltar

Combat - Italians
            Battle in Gibraltar
            Battle in Yugoslavia
                Italians attack with 2 artilleries and 2 infantry
                Neutral_Allies defend with 1 infantry
                    Italians roll dice for 2 artilleries and 2 infantry in Yugoslavia, round 2 : 2/4 hits, 1,33 expected hits
                    Neutral_Allies roll dice for 1 infantry in Yugoslavia, round 2 : 1/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Neutral_Allies and 1 infantry owned by the Italians lost in Yugoslavia
                Italians win, taking Gibraltar from British, taking Yugoslavia from Neutral_Allies with 2 artilleries and 1 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 0
                Casualties for Italians: 1 infantry
                Casualties for Neutral_Allies: 1 infantry
            Battle in Normandy Bordeaux
                Italians attack with 1 armour
                French defend with 1 artillery, 1 factory_minor and 1 harbour
                    Italians roll dice for 1 armour in Normandy Bordeaux, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0,50 expected hits
                    French roll dice for 1 artillery in Normandy Bordeaux, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    Italians roll dice for 1 armour in Normandy Bordeaux, round 3 : 0/1 hits, 0,50 expected hits
                    French roll dice for 1 artillery in Normandy Bordeaux, round 3 : 1/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    1 armour owned by the Italians lost in Normandy Bordeaux
                French win with 1 artillery remaining. Battle score for attacker is -6
                Casualties for Italians: 1 armour
            Battle in 97 Sea Zone
                Italians attack with 1 bomber, 1 cruiser, 1 destroyer, 2 fighters and 1 submarine
                British defend with 1 carrier, 1 cruiser, 1 destroyer, 2 fighters, 1 submarine and 1 transport
                    Italians roll dice for 1 submarine in 97 Sea Zone, round 2 : 1/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    Italians roll dice for 1 bomber, 1 cruiser, 1 destroyer and 2 fighters in 97 Sea Zone, round 2 : 3/5 hits, 2,50 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 1 submarine in 97 Sea Zone, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0,17 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 1 carrier, 1 cruiser, 1 destroyer, 2 fighters and 1 transport in 97 Sea Zone, round 2 : 2/5 hits, 2,50 expected hits
                    1 destroyer owned by the Italians, 1 destroyer owned by the British, 1 submarine owned by the British, 1 submarine owned by the Italians and 1 carrier owned by the British lost in 97 Sea Zone
                    Italians roll dice for 1 bomber, 1 cruiser and 2 fighters in 97 Sea Zone, round 3 : 3/4 hits, 2,17 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 1 cruiser, 2 fighters and 1 transport in 97 Sea Zone, round 3 : 1/3 hits, 1,83 expected hits
                    1 cruiser owned by the British, 1 fighter owned by the Italians and 2 fighters owned by the British lost in 97 Sea Zone
                    1 transport owned by the British lost in 97 Sea Zone
                Italians win, taking 97 Sea Zone from British with 1 bomber, 1 cruiser and 1 fighter remaining. Battle score for attacker is 45
                Casualties for Italians: 1 destroyer, 1 fighter and 1 submarine
                Casualties for British: 1 carrier, 1 cruiser, 1 destroyer, 2 fighters, 1 submarine and 1 transport

Non Combat Move - Italians
            1 fighter moved from 97 Sea Zone to Southern Italy
            1 bomber moved from 97 Sea Zone to Southern Italy
            1 armour moved from Albania to Romania
            1 infantry moved from Southern Italy to Northern Italy
            1 infantry moved from Southern Italy to Northern Italy

Place Units - Italians
            1 fighter placed in Southern Italy

Turn Complete - Italians
            Total Cost from Convoy Blockades: 0
                Rolling for Convoy Blockade Damage in 72 Sea Zone. Rolls: 4
            Italians collect 13 PUs; end with 13 PUs

Combat Hit Differential Summary :

French regular : 0,33
    Italians regular : 1,67
    Neutral_Allies regular : 0,67
    British regular : -1,50

pta1 (1).tsvg

• I’m glad you’re not upset about dice, that’s always good

• 2024 2023 '22 '15 '11 '10 Official Q&A Moderator

Yeah, those defense rolls were bad in 97 :(

• Dice were fair that time

F1.tsvg

• Oh, I will be gone 18 hours from now until Sunday night or Monday - I’m going with my daughter to a “comic and entertainment” expo 3 hours away. I guess I will have my laptop and may be able to play, but not sure.
    Have a great weekend!

• Didn’t want you to miss that I did complete the epic FRANZAC move, so uploading it again

F1.tsvg

• Sometimes Marti is too crazy, but low luck is boring I think.
    My game against Martin, he had 4 brit. Inf and 1 AAgun in Greece. I attack first with Italians and with Germany. He had 3 times defense with 4 inf and 11 hits.
    My daughter (19) and son (14) and me we all love Asterix & Obelix. We wish a lot of fun with your daughter and a nice weekend.
    My son wont play A&A. He says its like school.

Game History

Round: 2

Research Technology - Germans

Purchase Units - Germans
            Germans buy 6 artilleries, 1 destroyer, 1 fighter, 6 infantry and 1 submarine; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Combat Move - Germans
            1 unit repaired.
            1 artillery and 2 mech_infantrys moved from France to Normandy Bordeaux
            1 tactical_bomber moved from Holland Belgium to Normandy Bordeaux
            1 fighter moved from Western Germany to Normandy Bordeaux
            2 bombers moved from Western Germany to 118 Sea Zone
            1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Western Germany to 96 Sea Zone
            1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Western Germany to 92 Sea Zone
            1 tactical_bomber moved from Western Germany to 92 Sea Zone
            1 fighter moved from Southern Italy to 92 Sea Zone
            1 tactical_bomber moved from Western Germany to 96 Sea Zone
            5 infantry moved from Bulgaria to Greece
            3 armour moved from Romania to Greece
            1 armour moved from France to Southern France
                  Germans take Southern France from French
            1 armour moved from France to Normandy Bordeaux

Combat - Germans
            Battle in Greece
                Germans attack with 3 armour and 5 infantry
                British defend with 1 aaGun and 5 infantry
                    Germans roll dice for 3 armour and 5 infantry in Greece, round 2 : 2/8 hits, 2,33 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 1 aaGun and 5 infantry in Greece, round 2 : 2/5 hits, 1,67 expected hits
                    1 aaGun owned by the British, 2 infantry owned by the Germans and 1 infantry owned by the British lost in Greece
                    Germans roll dice for 3 armour and 3 infantry in Greece, round 3 : 1/6 hits, 2,00 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 4 infantry in Greece, round 3 : 1/4 hits, 1,33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Germans and 1 infantry owned by the British lost in Greece
                    Germans roll dice for 3 armour and 2 infantry in Greece, round 4 : 2/5 hits, 1,83 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 3 infantry in Greece, round 4 : 1/3 hits, 1,00 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Germans and 2 infantry owned by the British lost in Greece
                    Germans roll dice for 3 armour and 1 infantry in Greece, round 5 : 2/4 hits, 1,67 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 1 infantry in Greece, round 5 : 0/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the British lost in Greece
                Germans win, taking Greece from British with 3 armour and 1 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 8
                Casualties for Germans: 4 infantry
                Casualties for British: 1 aaGun and 5 infantry
            Battle in 96 Sea Zone
                Germans attack with 1 fighter and 2 tactical_bombers
                British defend with 1 cruiser
                    Germans roll dice for 1 fighter and 2 tactical_bombers in 96 Sea Zone, round 2 : 3/3 hits, 1,67 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 1 cruiser in 96 Sea Zone, round 2 : 1/1 hits, 0,50 expected hits
                    1 cruiser owned by the British and 1 tactical_bomber owned by the Germans lost in 96 Sea Zone
                Germans win with 1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber remaining. Battle score for attacker is 1
                Casualties for Germans: 1 tactical_bomber
                Casualties for British: 1 cruiser
            Battle in Normandy Bordeaux
                Germans attack with 1 armour, 1 artillery, 1 fighter, 2 mech_infantrys and 1 tactical_bomber
                French defend with 2 artilleries, 1 factory_minor, 1 harbour and 1 infantry
                    Germans roll dice for 1 armour, 1 artillery, 1 fighter, 2 mech_infantrys and 1 tactical_bomber in Normandy Bordeaux, round 2 : 2/6 hits, 2,50 expected hits
                    French roll dice for 2 artilleries and 1 infantry in Normandy Bordeaux, round 2 : 0/3 hits, 1,00 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the French and 1 artillery owned by the French lost in Normandy Bordeaux
                    Germans roll dice for 1 armour, 1 artillery, 1 fighter, 2 mech_infantrys and 1 tactical_bomber in Normandy Bordeaux, round 3 : 2/6 hits, 2,50 expected hits
                    French roll dice for 1 artillery in Normandy Bordeaux, round 3 : 1/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    1 artillery owned by the Germans and 1 artillery owned by the French lost in Normandy Bordeaux
                Germans win, taking Normandy Bordeaux from French with 1 armour, 1 fighter, 2 mech_infantrys and 1 tactical_bomber remaining. Battle score for attacker is 7
                Casualties for French: 2 artilleries and 1 infantry
                Casualties for Germans: 1 artillery
            Battle in 118 Sea Zone
                Germans attack with 2 bombers
                British defend with 1 battleship and 1 destroyer
                    Germans roll dice for 2 bombers in 118 Sea Zone, round 2 : 2/2 hits, 1,33 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 1 battleship and 1 destroyer in 118 Sea Zone, round 2 : 2/2 hits, 1,00 expected hits
                    1 destroyer owned by the British, 2 bombers owned by the Germans and 1 battleship owned by the British lost in 118 Sea Zone
                British win with no units remaining. Battle score for attacker is 0
                Casualties for Germans: 2 bombers
                Casualties for British: 1 battleship and 1 destroyer
            Battle in 92 Sea Zone
                Germans attack with 2 fighters and 2 tactical_bombers
                French defend with 1 cruiser and 1 destroyer
                    Germans roll dice for 2 fighters and 2 tactical_bombers in 92 Sea Zone, round 2 : 2/4 hits, 2,33 expected hits
                    French roll dice for 1 cruiser and 1 destroyer in 92 Sea Zone, round 2 : 1/2 hits, 0,83 expected hits
                    1 destroyer owned by the French, 1 cruiser owned by the French and 1 fighter owned by the Germans lost in 92 Sea Zone
                Germans win with 1 fighter and 2 tactical_bombers remaining. Battle score for attacker is 10
                Casualties for Germans: 1 fighter
                Casualties for French: 1 cruiser and 1 destroyer

Non Combat Move - Germans
            Trigger Germans Occupies Southern France: Setting switch to false for conditionAttachment_French_Territory_May_Turn_Vichy_Switch attached to French
            1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Normandy Bordeaux to Western Germany
            4 armour moved from France to Germany
            2 aaGuns, 2 artilleries and 14 infantry moved from Slovakia Hungary to Romania
            1 infantry moved from Germany to Poland
            3 artilleries and 5 infantry moved from Germany to Slovakia Hungary
            1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from Norway to Finland
            1 aaGun moved from Holland Belgium to Normandy Bordeaux
            2 aaGuns moved from Holland Belgium to Western Germany
            1 infantry moved from Western Germany to Germany
            1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from 96 Sea Zone to Southern Italy
            1 tactical_bomber moved from 92 Sea Zone to Gibraltar
            1 tactical_bomber moved from 92 Sea Zone to Gibraltar
            1 fighter moved from 92 Sea Zone to Gibraltar
            1 transport moved from 113 Sea Zone to 112 Sea Zone
            1 cruiser moved from 113 Sea Zone to 112 Sea Zone

Place Units - Germans
            1 destroyer and 1 submarine placed in 112 Sea Zone
            6 artilleries and 4 infantry placed in Germany
            1 fighter placed in Western Germany
            Germans undo move 2.
            5 artilleries and 5 infantry placed in Germany
            1 artillery and 1 infantry placed in Western Germany

Turn Complete - Germans
            Germans collect 44 PUs; end with 44 PUs
            Trigger Germans 5 Swedish Iron Ore: Germans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 49 PUs
            Objective Germans 1 Trade with Russia: Germans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 54 PUs

French regular : -0,17
    Germans regular : -0,17
    British regular : 1,17

ger2.tsvg

• Thanks for sharing elche and thanks for the good wishes!
    I haven’t played low luck because I know it changes everything, and would also damage my ability to play the real game.

It’s amusing to me when other players expect to get the average result every time. I’m probably guilty of that sometimes too.

• Got perfect dice again - nothing lost!

Rus2.tsvg

• Good job from Russia. I am too, because I think I wasnt lucky with Marti in a lot of games and twice crazy Marti decides the game against me.
    Game History

Purchase Units - Japanese
            Japanese buy 2 artilleries, 1 destroyer, 1 fighter, 3 infantry and 1 submarine; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 6 SuicideAttackTokens; 

Combat Move - Japanese
            2 infantry moved from Soviet Far East to 5 Sea Zone
            2 infantry moved from 5 Sea Zone to Amur
            1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from Siberia to Amur
            4 infantry moved from Manchuria to Amur
            1 transport moved from 5 Sea Zone to 6 Sea Zone
            1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from Japan to 6 Sea Zone
            1 artillery, 1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 6 Sea Zone to 5 Sea Zone
            1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from 5 Sea Zone to Amur
            1 armour and 1 infantry moved from Japan to 6 Sea Zone
            1 armour, 1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 6 Sea Zone to 5 Sea Zone
            1 armour and 1 infantry moved from 5 Sea Zone to Amur
            2 bombers moved from Kwangsi to Amur
            1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from 6 Sea Zone to Amur
            1 fighter moved from Japan to Amur
            1 infantry moved from Hunan to Yunnan
                  Japanese take Yunnan from Chinese
            1 artillery, 2 infantry and 1 mech_infantry moved from Chahar to Suiyuyan
                  Japanese take Suiyuyan from Chinese
            1 infantry moved from Anhwe to Kweichow
                  Japanese take Kweichow from Chinese
            1 infantry moved from Anhwe to Hopei
                  Japanese take Hopei from Chinese

Combat - Japanese
            Battle in Amur
                Japanese attack with 1 armour, 2 artilleries, 2 bombers, 2 fighters, 9 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber
                Russians defend with 2 aaGuns and 12 infantry
                    Russians roll AA dice in Amur : 1/5 hits, 0,83 expected hits
                    1 fighter owned by the Japanese lost in Amur
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 armour, 2 artilleries, 2 bombers, 1 fighter, 9 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber in Amur, round 2 : 5/16 hits, 5,50 expected hits
                    Russians roll dice for 2 aaGuns and 12 infantry in Amur, round 2 : 3/12 hits, 4,00 expected hits
                    3 infantry owned by the Japanese, 3 infantry owned by the Russians and 2 aaGuns owned by the Russians lost in Amur
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 armour, 2 artilleries, 2 bombers, 1 fighter, 6 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber in Amur, round 3 : 6/13 hits, 5,00 expected hits
                    Russians roll dice for 9 infantry in Amur, round 3 : 4/9 hits, 3,00 expected hits
                    4 infantry owned by the Japanese and 6 infantry owned by the Russians lost in Amur
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 armour, 2 artilleries, 2 bombers, 1 fighter, 2 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber in Amur, round 4 : 7/9 hits, 4,33 expected hits
                    Russians roll dice for 3 infantry in Amur, round 4 : 1/3 hits, 1,00 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Japanese and 3 infantry owned by the Russians lost in Amur
                Japanese win, taking Amur from Russians with 1 armour, 2 artilleries, 2 bombers, 1 fighter, 1 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber remaining. Battle score for attacker is 12
                Casualties for Japanese: 1 fighter and 8 infantry
                Casualties for Russians: 2 aaGuns and 12 infantry
            Trigger Japanese Conquer Russians Territory By Mongolia 1: Changing Relationship for Russians and Mongolians from Strict_Neutral to Friendly_Neutral
            Trigger Japanese Conquer Russians Territory By Mongolia 1: Changing Relationship for Americans and Mongolians from Strict_Neutral to Friendly_Neutral
            Trigger Japanese Conquer Russians Territory By Mongolia 1: Changing Relationship for British and Mongolians from Strict_Neutral to Friendly_Neutral
            Trigger Japanese Conquer Russians Territory By Mongolia 1: Changing Relationship for UK_Pacific and Mongolians from Strict_Neutral to Friendly_Neutral
            Trigger Japanese Conquer Russians Territory By Mongolia 1: Changing Relationship for ANZAC and Mongolians from Strict_Neutral to Friendly_Neutral
            Trigger Japanese Conquer Russians Territory By Mongolia 1: Changing Relationship for Chinese and Mongolians from Strict_Neutral to Friendly_Neutral
            Trigger Japanese Conquer Russians Territory By Mongolia 1: Changing Relationship for French and Mongolians from Strict_Neutral to Friendly_Neutral
            Trigger Japanese Conquer Russians Territory By Mongolia 1: Changing Relationship for Dutch and Mongolians from Strict_Neutral to Friendly_Neutral
            Trigger Japanese Conquer Russians Territory By Mongolia 1: Changing Relationship for Neutral_Allies and Mongolians from Strict_Neutral to Friendly_Neutral
            Trigger Japanese Conquer Russians Territory By Mongolia 1 activates a trigger called: Trigger Allies Friendly With Mongolians
            Trigger Allies Friendly With Mongolians: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Olgiy
            Trigger Allies Friendly With Mongolians: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Dzavhan
            Trigger Allies Friendly With Mongolians: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Tsagaan Olom
            Trigger Allies Friendly With Mongolians: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Central Mongolia
            Trigger Allies Friendly With Mongolians: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Buyant-Uhaa
            Trigger Allies Friendly With Mongolians: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Ulaanbaatar
            Trigger Japanese Conquer Russians Territory By Mongolia 1 activates a trigger called: Trigger Japanese Conquer Russians Territory By Mongolia 2
            Trigger Japanese Conquer Russians Territory By Mongolia 2: Russians captures territory Olgiy
            Trigger Japanese Conquer Russians Territory By Mongolia 2: Russians captures territory Dzavhan
            Trigger Japanese Conquer Russians Territory By Mongolia 2: Russians captures territory Tsagaan Olom
            Trigger Japanese Conquer Russians Territory By Mongolia 2: Russians captures territory Central Mongolia
            Trigger Japanese Conquer Russians Territory By Mongolia 2: Russians captures territory Buyant-Uhaa
            Trigger Japanese Conquer Russians Territory By Mongolia 2: Russians captures territory Ulaanbaatar

Non Combat Move - Japanese
            1 fighter moved from Amur to 6 Sea Zone
            1 tactical_bomber moved from Amur to 6 Sea Zone
            1 infantry moved from Jehol to Manchuria
            1 infantry moved from Jehol to Chahar
            2 bombers moved from Amur to Korea
            1 artillery moved from Kwangsi to Hunan
            1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from Kiangsi to Hunan
            2 artilleries moved from Anhwe to Hunan
            2 infantry moved from Anhwe to Hunan
            2 infantry moved from Anhwe to Hunan
            1 infantry moved from Jehol to Anhwe
            1 infantry moved from Jehol to Chahar
            1 aaGun moved from Jehol to Anhwe
            1 aaGun and 1 infantry moved from Japan to 6 Sea Zone
            1 aaGun, 1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 6 Sea Zone to 36 Sea Zone
            1 aaGun and 1 infantry moved from 36 Sea Zone to Kwangsi
            1 transport moved from 20 Sea Zone to 6 Sea Zone
            1 battleship, 1 carrier, 1 cruiser, 2 destroyers, 1 fighter, 1 submarine and 1 tactical_bomber moved from 20 Sea Zone to 36 Sea Zone
            1 destroyer moved from 6 Sea Zone to 33 Sea Zone

Place Units - Japanese
            1 artillery and 2 infantry placed in Shantung
            1 artillery, 1 fighter and 1 infantry placed in Japan
            1 destroyer and 1 submarine placed in 6 Sea Zone

Turn Complete - Japanese
            Japanese collect 36 PUs; end with 36 PUs
            Objective Japanese 1 Trade With America: Japanese met a national objective for an additional 10 PUs; end with 46 PUs

Japanese regular : 3,17
    Russians regular : 0,00
    Russians AA : 0,17

jap2.tsvg

• Not good to have MARTI decide the outcome - it is indeed disappointing when that happens!

I personally estimate that one wins about 10% of games due to dice, and lose 10% of games due to dice, so I think 1 in 5 games total are decided by dice :) :) Just my personal experience - you have many years of experience, too, I know so maybe you have a different opinion!

• I think I have not enough games. Just 4 last year and this year 7 games. So end of the year mayby 20 games overall.
    So 20% losses because of Marti sounds realistic.

Did you buy Asterix & Obelix ?

• Before 2020 I only know A&A Classic Version.

• I do not know anything about Asterix or Obelix.

Only classic until 2020! That is a big leap to Global 1940! You skipped over Revised and 50th anniversary, which transitioned us to Global 1940 released in 2012.
    But playing 11 games so far in 2021 and 2022, you will catch up, and I’m sure you’ve had a lot of fun doing it.

I will move when I have energy again after a big 4 day trip - I know it is my turn.

• Moved 2 infantry, fighter, AA to Scotland, and place fighter on London instead of on carrier, thanks

UK2.tsvg

• A&A only kmew few people in Germany. I knew it from a friend, he was for 1 year in USA and brings the Classic Version from there. And all the new games, we found them because we started to play Classic Version on PC. But to play OOB and BM is much more fun than Classic.
    Asterix and Obelix is a belgish/french Comic, and its very famous in Europe like Micky Mouse or Donald Duck.

Game History

Purchase Units - Italians
            Italians buy 1 submarine and 1 transport; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Politics - Italians
            Italians takes Political Action: Political Action Axis To War With Russians
                Italians succeeds on action: Political Action Axis To War With Russians: Changing Relationship for Italians and Russians from Neutrality to War
                Italians succeeds on action: Political Action Axis To War With Russians: Changing Relationship for Russians and British from Neutrality to Allied
                Italians succeeds on action: Political Action Axis To War With Russians: Changing Relationship for Russians and French from Neutrality to Allied
                Italians succeeds on action: Political Action Axis To War With Russians: Changing Relationship for Russians and Neutral_Allies from Neutrality to Friendly_Neutral
                Italians succeeds on action: Political Action Axis To War With Russians: Changing Relationship for Russians and Neutral_Axis from Neutrality to Unfriendly_Neutral

Combat Move - Italians
            1 armour moved from Romania to Bessarabia
                  Italians take Bessarabia from Russians
            1 armour moved from Bessarabia to Eastern Poland
                  Italians take Eastern Poland from Russians
            1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from Libya to Tunisia
                  Italians take Tunisia from French
            1 artillery moved from Kenya to Tanganyika Territory
                  Italians take Tanganyika Territory from British
            1 bomber moved from Southern Italy to Alexandria
            1 infantry moved from Tobruk to Alexandria

Combat - Italians
            Battle in Alexandria
                Italians attack with 1 bomber and 1 infantry
                ANZAC defend with 1 infantry
                    Italians roll dice for 1 bomber and 1 infantry in Alexandria, round 2 : 1/2 hits, 0,83 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 1 infantry in Alexandria, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the ANZAC lost in Alexandria
                Italians win, taking Alexandria from British with 1 bomber and 1 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3
                Casualties for ANZAC: 1 infantry

Non Combat Move - Italians
            1 bomber moved from Alexandria to Greece
            1 infantry moved from Albania to Greece
            1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from Yugoslavia to Romania
            1 infantry moved from Northern Italy to Yugoslavia
            1 artillery moved from Yugoslavia to Bulgaria
            1 armour and 1 mech_infantry moved from Tobruk to Tunisia

Place Units - Italians
            1 submarine and 1 transport placed in 97 Sea Zone

Turn Complete - Italians
            Italians collect 16 PUs; end with 16 PUs
            Objective Italians 1 Control The Mediterranean: Italians met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 21 PUs
            Objective Italians 2 Roman Empire: Italians met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 26 PUs

Italians regular : 0,17
    British regular : -0,33

ita2 (1).tsvg

• Was able to finish this move because no dice - can’t figure out what password is needed to get in, but it’s saved on my other computer at home. Can’t copy and paste, I don’t think

F2.tsvg

• Scramble sz109 ?
    ger3-combat (1).tsvg

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m