L22 #1 trulpen (X+6) vs max334 (A) P2V

• It did, but perhaps was made in local mode. Didn’t have any information, but I hope it just works for me to write it in.

• 2024 '22 '21 '19 '18

@trulpen said in L22 #1 trulpen (X+6) vs max334 (A) P2V:

It did, but perhaps was made in local mode. Didn’t have any information, but I hope it just works for me to write it in.

I’m sure I continued the file in dice server mode. It took a bit for me to get the right WIFI password. Also, my attack on Southern Caucasus went pretty well too, but I’m guessing you want the dice?

• No need, although I didn’t get any. I trust it was honestly made.

Scramble to z55?

L22 #1 trulpen vs max334 P2V scramble.tsvg

• 2024 '22 '21 '19 '18

@trulpen no scramble

• Was lucky I didn’t lose any air there. Kept an extra fig (purchase) in reserve if need be.

J13 L22 #1 trulpen vs max334 P2V.tsvg

Game History

Round: 13

Purchase Units - Japanese

Japanese buy 1 carrier, 1 fighter, 2 infantry and 1 submarine; Remaining resources: 1 PUs; 6 SuicideAttackTokens; 

Combat Move - Japanese

1 transport moved from 5 Sea Zone to 6 Sea Zone

1 infantry moved from Japan to 6 Sea Zone

1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 6 Sea Zone to 5 Sea Zone

1 infantry moved from 5 Sea Zone to Soviet Far East

1 infantry moved from Korea to Southern Manchuria

1 artillery moved from Amur to Northern Manchuria

Japanese take Northern Manchuria from Chinese

1 infantry moved from Siberia to Sakha

Japanese take Sakha from Russians

1 tactical_bomber moved from Japan to Southern Manchuria

1 fighter moved from 6 Sea Zone to Southern Manchuria

1 fighter moved from 6 Sea Zone to Southern Manchuria

1 infantry moved from Kiangsu to Shantung

Japanese take Shantung from Chinese

1 submarine moved from 21 Sea Zone to 6 Sea Zone

6 artilleries and 15 infantry moved from New South Wales to Queensland

1 marine moved from New South Wales to 64 Sea Zone

1 infantry moved from New Guinea to 55 Sea Zone

1 artillery moved from Solomon Islands to 55 Sea Zone

1 tactical_bomber moved from Japan to Southern Manchuria

1 tactical_bomber moved from New South Wales to Queensland

1 transport moved from 55 Sea Zone to 64 Sea Zone

1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from 55 Sea Zone to Queensland

2 marines moved from New South Wales to 64 Sea Zone

1 battleship, 1 destroyer, 3 marines and 1 transport moved from 64 Sea Zone to 55 Sea Zone

3 marines moved from 55 Sea Zone to Queensland

1 fighter moved from 55 Sea Zone to Queensland

1 bomber moved from Japan to Fukien

2 infantry moved from Kiangsu to Fukien

Combat - Japanese

Battle in Soviet Far East

Battle in Fukien

Japanese attack with 1 bomber and 2 infantry

Chinese defend with 1 infantry

Japanese roll dice for 1 bomber and 2 infantry in Fukien, round 2 : 1/3 hits, 0,83 expected hits

Chinese roll dice for 1 infantry in Fukien, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits

1 infantry owned by the Chinese lost in Fukien

Japanese win, taking Soviet Far East from Russians, taking Fukien from Chinese with 1 bomber and 2 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3

Casualties for Chinese: 1 infantry

Battle in Southern Manchuria

Japanese attack with 2 fighters, 1 infantry and 2 tactical_bombers

Chinese defend with 1 infantry

Japanese roll dice for 2 fighters, 1 infantry and 2 tactical_bombers in Southern Manchuria, round 2 : 2/5 hits, 2,50 expected hits

Chinese roll dice for 1 infantry in Southern Manchuria, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits

1 infantry owned by the Chinese lost in Southern Manchuria

Japanese win, taking Southern Manchuria from Chinese with 2 fighters, 1 infantry and 2 tactical_bombers remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3

Casualties for Chinese: 1 infantry

Battle in Queensland

Japanese attack with 7 artilleries, 3 fighters, 16 infantry, 3 marines and 1 tactical_bomber

Americans defend with 1 aaGun, 1 airfield, 4 artilleries, 1 bomber, 1 factory_minor, 2 fighters, 1 harbour, 11 infantry, 1 mech_infantry and 1 tactical_bomber; ANZAC defend with 2 fighters

Americans roll AA dice in Queensland : 0/3 hits, 0,50 expected hits

Japanese roll dice for 1 battleship in Queensland, round 2 : 1/1 hits, 0,67 expected hits

Japanese roll dice for 7 artilleries, 3 fighters, 16 infantry, 3 marines and 1 tactical_bomber in Queensland, round 2 : 12/30 hits, 9,33 expected hits

Americans roll dice for 1 aaGun, 4 artilleries, 1 bomber, 4 fighters, 11 infantry, 1 mech_infantry and 1 tactical_bomber in Queensland, round 2 : 8/22 hits, 8,67 expected hits

8 infantry owned by the Japanese, 1 aaGun owned by the Americans, 11 infantry owned by the Americans and 1 bomber owned by the Americans lost in Queensland

Japanese roll dice for 7 artilleries, 3 fighters, 8 infantry, 3 marines and 1 tactical_bomber in Queensland, round 3 : 8/22 hits, 8,00 expected hits

Americans roll dice for 4 artilleries, 4 fighters, 1 mech_infantry and 1 tactical_bomber in Queensland, round 3 : 6/10 hits, 4,83 expected hits

6 infantry owned by the Japanese, 2 fighters owned by the ANZAC, 1 tactical_bomber owned by the Americans, 4 artilleries owned by the Americans and 1 mech_infantry owned by the Americans lost in Queensland

Japanese roll dice for 7 artilleries, 3 fighters, 2 infantry, 3 marines and 1 tactical_bomber in Queensland, round 4 : 7/16 hits, 6,17 expected hits

Americans roll dice for 2 fighters in Queensland, round 4 : 0/2 hits, 1,33 expected hits

2 fighters owned by the Americans lost in Queensland

Japanese win, taking Queensland from Americans with 7 artilleries, 3 fighters, 2 infantry, 3 marines and 1 tactical_bomber remaining. Battle score for attacker is 79

Casualties for Japanese: 14 infantry

Casualties for Americans: 1 aaGun, 4 artilleries, 1 bomber, 2 fighters, 11 infantry, 1 mech_infantry and 1 tactical_bomber

Casualties for ANZAC: 2 fighters

Non Combat Move - Japanese

2 fighters and 2 tactical_bombers moved from Southern Manchuria to 6 Sea Zone

1 transport moved from 6 Sea Zone to 20 Sea Zone

1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from Kiangsu to 20 Sea Zone

1 artillery moved from Amur to Northern Manchuria

2 infantry moved from Japan to 6 Sea Zone

2 infantry and 1 transport moved from 6 Sea Zone to 5 Sea Zone

2 infantry moved from 5 Sea Zone to Amur

2 submarines moved from 7 Sea Zone to 6 Sea Zone

1 artillery, 1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 20 Sea Zone to 6 Sea Zone

1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from 6 Sea Zone to Korea

1 destroyer moved from 55 Sea Zone to 50 Sea Zone

1 infantry moved from Japan to Kyushu

1 bomber moved from Fukien to Kyushu

1 aaGun moved from Japan to Kyushu

1 destroyer moved from 7 Sea Zone to 6 Sea Zone

1 aaGun moved from Japan to Kyushu

2 fighters moved from Queensland to 55 Sea Zone

1 fighter moved from Queensland to 64 Sea Zone

1 tactical_bomber moved from Queensland to 55 Sea Zone

Place Units - Japanese

1 carrier and 1 submarine placed in 64 Sea Zone

1 fighter and 1 infantry placed in Japan

1 infantry placed in New South Wales

Japanese undo move 1.

Japanese undo move 2.

Japanese undo move 1.

2 infantry placed in New South Wales

1 carrier placed in 64 Sea Zone

1 fighter placed in Japan

1 submarine placed in 6 Sea Zone

Turning on Edit Mode

EDIT: Removing units owned by Japanese from Korea: 1 artillery and 1 infantry

EDIT: Adding units owned by Japanese to Japan: 1 artillery and 1 infantry

EDIT: Turning off Edit Mode

Turn Complete - Japanese

Total Cost from Convoy Blockades: 2

Rolling for Convoy Blockade Damage in 21 Sea Zone. Rolls: 4,2,2

Japanese collect 32 PUs (2 lost to blockades); end with 33 PUs

Objective Japanese 6 Home Islands: Japanese met a national objective for an additional 3 PUs; end with 36 PUs

Objective Japanese 3 Control Honolulu Or Sydney Or Calcutta Or Western United States: Japanese met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 41 PUs

Combat Hit Differential Summary :

Chinese regular : -0,67

Americans regular : -0,83

Japanese regular : 3,50

Americans AA : -0,50

• Queensland was a heavy thorn in my side. Had to get rid of it, now or never.

• Japan is struggling a lot, but it’s still an interesting game. Germany have become a monster now after the glorious fall of Moscow.

• 2024 '22 '21 '19 '18

I had moved 2 ANZAC ftrs to Java. Not sure how we should handle that. And I’m not sure why, but I was totally oblivious to the threat you posed to Queensland.

• There were 2 aussie figs there.

• 2024 '22 '21 '19 '18

@trulpen Yes, like I said, I didnt see the threat. I had moved a US bomber to Queensland. I had moved 2 ANZAC ftrs to Java to defend against threat from battleship. We were skipping countries and it was missed

• 2024 '22 '21 '19 '18

Its not on the map you had to use

• I’m sorry there was an overlook, but in the concept of skipping a nation is the opportunity to look at that nation during a following nation’s turn.

ANZAC had not moved anything in several turns. Perhaps a fig to the US navy once.

If I’d skipped over Russia as well, which I was almost about to do (didn’t look at Queensland either, but Sibiria), then you’d not had a chance to look at Queensland.

Not seeing a threat is a mistake that happens all the time. I do it plenty myself.

What do you mean it was a map I didn’t use? I used the one after your russian turn.

• Ah, now I understand. You had moved 2 aussie figs to Java. Sorry, didn’t read that.

• It can be handled.

Of course, I might have considered to attack the unsupported des then, but it’s complicated.

• Would probably have gone in max in Queensland anyway, since it was essential to win that one.

• There were a bit of troubles when posting Russia, so perhaps that’s why?

• In the first battle round the 4 figs hit 2/4. I can roll for those and see if the 2 figs left hit or missed. Any miss would leave another inf for the next battle round, so would roll that @1.

In battle round 2 there were 3/4 hits and the method would be the same.

Only 2 fig left in battle round 3 and that would mean there actually were none, although they anyway hit 0/2. That one is perhaps a bit unfair. ;)

Maybe those two misses can count for one miss earlier sor something?

• 2024 '22 '21 '19 '18

@trulpen sounds fair. You can add back any units that would have survived given 2 less ftrs.

• Ok, I’ll do that. Think it’s fair that 2 figs less will count as one less hit (probability) on actual hits in round 1 and 2, still rolling for changed dice. Object if you oppose it. The changed dice would then be two rolls at 1/4 for round 1 and 2/4 for round 2.

• Not sure about the fig adjustment, but I’ll go with it for now. This way things will be easily adjustable. I will base these rolled dice on the position of actual dice, so for the first roll there will be a hit on 4 (and if you oppose that fig adjustment, it would also be a hit on 3).

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m