Global 1942 scenario - European side

• In order to have all players in on the action right away, we’ve played Europe with the setup for 1942 Global a few times now.
    The only thing we’ve changed is the turn order, putting the US behind GB like in Europe. Which is beneficiary to Germany, but still we’ve found in nigh impossible to win with the Axis.
    Main gripes are the few German troops standing on the Eastern front after the first turn and hardly any Infs on the Eastern front in Action until turn 4, pressuming you build a lot turn 1. So trading is very difficult for Germany, and you always have many high cost units at risk.

Now I’ve posted this in the Global forum, because I assume the number of players having played the Globbal 42 variant is much higher than the ones haveing played “Europe 42”, and what helps in the global variant also helps when playing Europe only.

What do you do as the Axis on the European side in Global? Just hope Japan puts enough pressure on the Allies so the US have to spend their income mainly in the Pacific?

• PantherP Panther moved this topic from Axis & Allies Global 1940 on
  • 2023 '22 '21 '20 '19 '18

@lydian yea I think Ozteas’s 42 a better setup. Have only played each a couple times years ago but I’d give his a try

https://www.axisandallies.org/forums/topic/20575/oztea-s-1942-global-setup?_=1645349024731

Edit
    Ahh I see this is for the Europe map. Yea idk : )

• @barnee looks interesting, we’ll give that a try, albeit only the Europen side of things

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m