AndrewAAGamer (L+6) vs Hansworst Ann'41

• @andrewaagamer I think the lightning start and especially those retreating units from Egypt gave me a headstart. Also, G1 was incredibly good dice for me. The Egypt units is a map-experience thing. You either keep the fighter with them for 1 more turn, or retreat to TJ to link up with the 2 inf. That one will not happen to you again in the semi-final ;)

Japan is always a huge powerhouse. Those 13 units a turn are too much in the long run when Germany holds up decently. Probably I could have played Germany more conservative, but I also believe you need to at least push the limits to win when ahead. I don’t like games on this map that make it to round 15 haha.

I am quite used to allied players trying to strike back with Russia, build 1 or 2 fighers and exchange territories. Your retreating and building landunits only tactic worked very well. I’ll take that lesson with me for future games for sure.

• @andrewaagamer And good luck in the semi-final. I’ll keep following the tournament with great interest.

• @hansworst said in AndrewAAGamer (L+6) vs Hansworst Ann'41:

You either keep the fighter with them for 1 more turn, or retreat to TJ to link up with the 2 inf. That one will not happen to you again in the semi-final

Yep, already retroactively realized Trans Jordon was the way to go. That way only 2 armor make it south and those the Allies can handle.

• 2024 2023 '22 '21 '20

Please do not forget to post the results. Thanks…

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m