New Axis & Allies games may become hard to find

• Something to be aware of - it may become difficult to find any new A&A games for sale on store shelves. I’ve been asking around at different game shops. I wanted to know which A&A games can be ordered from central distributors. What I found was that, depending on who you ask, either only A&A Pacific 1940 (2nd Ed.) or no games at all are available from distributors.

I was then told that Hasbro has moved the Avalon Hill imprint from being a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast to being a direct subsidiary of Hasbro itself. The store owner telling me this concluded that the A&A pipeline will shut down while Hasbro and/or Avalon Hill figure out what to do next.

This doesn’t mean that no copies of A&A are available for sale - just that as those copies at game stores are sold off, they won’t be replaced until this situation is resolved.

I don’t know just how much of the above is 100% correct. But I thought I would get the word out, so that my fellow forum members might know.

-Midnight_Reaper

• @midnight_reaper

Thanks for the information.

Next week, I’ll check with the shops in Denmark, in which we by our games, to figure out their supply situation.

Captain

• PantherP Panther forked this topic on

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m