• I always use the same color units for all the commonwealth 2 keep things simple, however i am now wondering if it is necessary 2 keep track of Anzac boats & land units in the case of the possibility of New Zealand & Sydney getting captured resulting in an Anzac surrender, in which case all Anzac units would b removed from the map. Am I correct in assuming this? Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

• @jbuckbuddy Yes, I think it is. It is the only one you have to worry about it, though.

• @jbuckbuddy đź’Ż yes Anzac should be a separate color from Great Britain / FEC

• @jbuckbuddy You should always use ANZAC under a different color than UK and the reason why I say this is because if ANZAC and UK attack, as long as an ANZAC unit is present, you can give that territory to ANZAC instead of UK if you wish to of course.

Plus you should keep the colors different so you can see force projection by ANZAC. If ANZAC surrenders before UK, you need to know what units are going off the board.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m