@666 said in PtV - flying badger v 666 (axis +7):

@FlyingBadger scramble?

No thanks, we’ll stay home this time.

• 2023 '22 '21

GLHF

You too. Good luck!

• TripleA Turn Summary: Germans round 1

TripleA Turn Summary for game: World War II Global 1940 Balanced Mod3, version: 4.1.0

Game History

Round: 1

Bid Purchase - Germans
            Germans buy 1 submarine; 1 PU unused
            Germans retains 1 PUS not spent in bid phase

Bid Placement - Germans
            1 submarine placed in 113 Sea Zone

Purchase Units - Germans
            Germans buy 1 carrier, 1 destroyer and 1 transport; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Combat Move - Germans
            1 battleship and 1 submarine moved from 113 Sea Zone to 111 Sea Zone
            1 submarine moved from 124 Sea Zone to 111 Sea Zone
            1 submarine moved from 108 Sea Zone to 110 Sea Zone
            1 submarine moved from 103 Sea Zone to 110 Sea Zone
            1 submarine moved from 117 Sea Zone to 106 Sea Zone
            1 submarine moved from 118 Sea Zone to 106 Sea Zone
            1 armour, 1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from Holland Belgium to Normandy Bordeaux
            1 mech_infantry moved from Western Germany to Normandy Bordeaux
            3 armour moved from Greater Southern Germany to France
            1 artillery, 3 infantry and 3 mech_infantrys moved from Western Germany to France
            2 artilleries and 6 infantry moved from Greater Southern Germany to Yugoslavia
            2 infantry moved from Slovakia Hungary to Yugoslavia
            1 armour moved from Slovakia Hungary to Yugoslavia
            1 armour moved from Poland to Yugoslavia
            1 armour and 1 infantry moved from Romania to Yugoslavia
            1 fighter moved from Slovakia Hungary to Yugoslavia
            1 tactical_bomber moved from Poland to France
            1 bomber moved from Germany to 111 Sea Zone
            1 bomber moved from Germany to 110 Sea Zone
            1 tactical_bomber moved from Germany to 110 Sea Zone
            1 fighter moved from Norway to 111 Sea Zone
            1 tactical_bomber moved from Western Germany to 111 Sea Zone
            2 fighters and 2 tactical_bombers moved from Western Germany to 110 Sea Zone
            1 fighter moved from Holland Belgium to 110 Sea Zone
            1 infantry moved from Holland Belgium to Normandy Bordeaux
            2 armour, 1 artillery and 2 infantry moved from Holland Belgium to France

Combat - Germans
            Battle in 110 Sea Zone
                Germans attack with 1 bomber, 3 fighters, 2 submarines and 3 tactical_bombers
                British defend with 1 battleship and 1 cruiser; French defend with 1 cruiser
                    Germans roll dice for 2 submarines in 110 Sea Zone, round 2 : 0/2 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 1 bomber, 3 fighters and 3 tactical_bombers in 110 Sea Zone, round 2 : 4/7 hits, 4.17 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 1 battleship and 2 cruisers in 110 Sea Zone, round 2 : 2/3 hits, 1.67 expected hits
                    1 cruiser owned by the French, 2 submarines owned by the Germans, 1 cruiser owned by the British and 1 battleship owned by the British lost in 110 Sea Zone
                Germans win with 1 bomber, 3 fighters and 3 tactical_bombers remaining. Battle score for attacker is 32
                Casualties for Germans: 2 submarines
                Casualties for British: 1 battleship and 1 cruiser
                Casualties for French: 1 cruiser
            Battle in France
                Germans attack with 5 armour, 2 artilleries, 5 infantry, 3 mech_infantrys and 1 tactical_bomber
                British defend with 1 armour and 1 artillery; French defend with 1 aaGun, 1 airfield, 1 armour, 1 artillery, 1 factory_major, 1 fighter and 6 infantry
                    French roll AA dice in France : 0/1 hits, 0.17 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 5 armour, 2 artilleries, 5 infantry, 3 mech_infantrys and 1 tactical_bomber in France, round 2 : 7/16 hits, 5.50 expected hits
                    French roll dice for 1 aaGun, 2 armour, 2 artilleries, 1 fighter and 6 infantry in France, round 2 : 6/11 hits, 4.33 expected hits
                    1 aaGun owned by the French, 5 infantry owned by the Germans, 6 infantry owned by the French and 1 mech_infantry owned by the Germans lost in France
                    Germans roll dice for 5 armour, 2 artilleries, 2 mech_infantrys and 1 tactical_bomber in France, round 3 : 5/10 hits, 4.50 expected hits
                    French roll dice for 2 armour, 2 artilleries and 1 fighter in France, round 3 : 2/5 hits, 2.33 expected hits
                    2 artilleries owned by the Germans, 1 armour owned by the French, 1 fighter owned by the French, 1 artillery owned by the British, 1 armour owned by the British and 1 artillery owned by the French lost in France
                Germans captures 19PUs while taking French capital
                Germans converts factory_major into different units
                Germans win, taking France from French with 5 armour, 2 mech_infantrys and 1 tactical_bomber remaining. Battle score for attacker is 26
                Casualties for Germans: 2 artilleries, 5 infantry and 1 mech_infantry
                Casualties for French: 1 aaGun, 1 armour, 1 artillery, 1 fighter and 6 infantry
                Casualties for British: 1 armour and 1 artillery
            Battle in Normandy Bordeaux
                Germans attack with 1 armour, 1 artillery, 2 infantry and 1 mech_infantry
                French defend with 1 artillery, 1 factory_minor, 1 harbour and 1 infantry
                    Germans roll dice for 1 armour, 1 artillery, 2 infantry and 1 mech_infantry in Normandy Bordeaux, round 2 : 0/5 hits, 1.50 expected hits
                    French roll dice for 1 artillery and 1 infantry in Normandy Bordeaux, round 2 : 2/2 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    2 infantry owned by the Germans lost in Normandy Bordeaux
                    Germans roll dice for 1 armour, 1 artillery and 1 mech_infantry in Normandy Bordeaux, round 3 : 1/3 hits, 1.17 expected hits
                    French roll dice for 1 artillery and 1 infantry in Normandy Bordeaux, round 3 : 1/2 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    1 artillery owned by the Germans and 1 infantry owned by the French lost in Normandy Bordeaux
                    Germans roll dice for 1 armour and 1 mech_infantry in Normandy Bordeaux, round 4 : 0/2 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    French roll dice for 1 artillery in Normandy Bordeaux, round 4 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 1 armour and 1 mech_infantry in Normandy Bordeaux, round 5 : 0/2 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    French roll dice for 1 artillery in Normandy Bordeaux, round 5 : 1/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 mech_infantry owned by the Germans lost in Normandy Bordeaux
                    Germans roll dice for 1 armour in Normandy Bordeaux, round 6 : 0/1 hits, 0.50 expected hits
                    French roll dice for 1 artillery in Normandy Bordeaux, round 6 : 1/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 armour owned by the Germans lost in Normandy Bordeaux
                French win with 1 artillery remaining. Battle score for attacker is -17
                Casualties for Germans: 1 armour, 1 artillery, 2 infantry and 1 mech_infantry
                Casualties for French: 1 infantry
            Battle in 111 Sea Zone
                Germans attack with 1 battleship, 1 bomber, 1 fighter, 2 submarines and 1 tactical_bomber
                British defend with 1 battleship, 1 cruiser and 1 destroyer
                    Germans roll dice for 2 submarines in 111 Sea Zone, round 2 : 1/2 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                Units damaged: 1 battleship owned by the British
                    Germans roll dice for 1 battleship, 1 bomber, 1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber in 111 Sea Zone, round 2 : 1/4 hits, 2.50 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 1 battleship, 1 cruiser and 1 destroyer in 111 Sea Zone, round 2 : 1/3 hits, 1.50 expected hits
                Units damaged: 1 battleship owned by the Germans
                    1 destroyer owned by the British lost in 111 Sea Zone
                    Germans roll dice for 2 submarines in 111 Sea Zone, round 3 : 0/2 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 1 battleship, 1 bomber, 1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber in 111 Sea Zone, round 3 : 2/4 hits, 2.50 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 1 battleship and 1 cruiser in 111 Sea Zone, round 3 : 1/2 hits, 1.17 expected hits
                    1 submarine owned by the Germans, 1 cruiser owned by the British and 1 battleship owned by the British lost in 111 Sea Zone
                Germans win with 1 battleship, 1 bomber, 1 fighter, 1 submarine and 1 tactical_bomber remaining. Battle score for attacker is 34
                Casualties for British: 1 battleship, 1 cruiser and 1 destroyer
                Casualties for Germans: 1 submarine
            Battle in Yugoslavia
                Germans attack with 3 armour, 2 artilleries, 1 fighter and 9 infantry
                Neutral_Allies defend with 5 infantry
                    Germans roll dice for 3 armour, 2 artilleries, 1 fighter and 9 infantry in Yugoslavia, round 2 : 3/15 hits, 4.50 expected hits
                    Neutral_Allies roll dice for 5 infantry in Yugoslavia, round 2 : 2/5 hits, 1.67 expected hits
                    3 infantry owned by the Neutral_Allies and 2 infantry owned by the Germans lost in Yugoslavia
                    Germans roll dice for 3 armour, 2 artilleries, 1 fighter and 7 infantry in Yugoslavia, round 3 : 3/13 hits, 4.17 expected hits
                    Neutral_Allies roll dice for 2 infantry in Yugoslavia, round 3 : 1/2 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    2 infantry owned by the Neutral_Allies and 1 infantry owned by the Germans lost in Yugoslavia
                Germans win, taking Yugoslavia from Neutral_Allies with 3 armour, 2 artilleries, 1 fighter and 6 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 6
                Casualties for Germans: 3 infantry
                Casualties for Neutral_Allies: 5 infantry
            Battle in 106 Sea Zone
                Germans attack with 2 submarines
                British defend with 1 destroyer and 1 transport
                    Germans roll dice for 2 submarines in 106 Sea Zone, round 2 : 1/2 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 1 destroyer and 1 transport in 106 Sea Zone, round 2 : 1/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 destroyer owned by the British and 1 submarine owned by the Germans lost in 106 Sea Zone
                    1 transport owned by the British lost in 106 Sea Zone
                Germans win, taking 106 Sea Zone from Neutral with 1 submarine remaining. Battle score for attacker is 9
                Casualties for Germans: 1 submarine
                Casualties for British: 1 destroyer and 1 transport
            Trigger Germans Conquer France: Setting switch to true for conditionAttachment_French_1_Liberation_Switch attached to French
            triggerFrenchDestroyPUsGermans: Setting destroysPUs to true for playerAttachment attached to French

Non Combat Move - Germans
            1 cruiser and 1 transport moved from 114 Sea Zone to 112 Sea Zone
            1 tactical_bomber moved from 111 Sea Zone to Western Germany
            1 fighter moved from 111 Sea Zone to Western Germany
            2 tactical_bombers moved from 110 Sea Zone to Western Germany
            1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from 110 Sea Zone to 112 Sea Zone
            2 fighters moved from 110 Sea Zone to Western Germany
            1 bomber moved from 110 Sea Zone to Western Germany
            1 bomber moved from 111 Sea Zone to Western Germany
            3 infantry moved from Poland to Slovakia Hungary
            1 infantry moved from Romania to Bulgaria
                  Germans take Bulgaria from Neutral_Axis
            3 aaGuns, 3 artilleries and 11 infantry moved from Germany to Poland
            1 fighter moved from Yugoslavia to Southern Italy
            1 tactical_bomber moved from France to Western Germany
            2 infantry moved from Denmark to Western Germany
            1 infantry moved from Norway to Finland
                  Germans take Finland from Neutral_Axis

Place Units - Germans
            1 carrier, 1 destroyer and 1 transport placed in 112 Sea Zone

Turn Complete - Germans
            Germans collect 39 PUs; end with 58 PUs
            Trigger Germans 5 Swedish Iron Ore: Germans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 63 PUs
            Objective Germans 1 Trade with Russia: Germans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 68 PUs

Combat Hit Differential Summary :

French regular : 4.00
    Neutral_Allies regular : 0.67
    Germans regular : -7.00
    British regular : 0.33
    French AA : -0.17

Territory Summary for Germans :

France : 1 flag, 1 airfield, 5 armour, 1 factory_minor and 2 mech_infantrys
    Slovakia Hungary : 3 infantry
    Western Germany : 3 aaGuns, 1 airfield, 2 bombers, 1 factory_major, 3 fighters, 1 harbour, 2 infantry and 4 tactical_bombers
    Poland : 3 aaGuns, 3 artilleries and 11 infantry
    Germany : 1 factory_major
    Norway : 2 infantry
    Southern Italy : 1 fighter
    112 Sea Zone : 1 carrier, 1 cruiser, 1 destroyer, 1 fighter, 1 tactical_bomber and 2 transports
    106 Sea Zone : 1 flag, 1 submarine
    Bulgaria : 1 flag, 5 infantry
    Yugoslavia : 1 flag, 3 armour, 2 artilleries and 6 infantry
    Finland : 1 flag, 5 infantry
    111 Sea Zone : 1 battleship and 1 submarine

Production/PUs Summary :

Germans : 39 / 68
    Russians : 37 / 37
    Japanese : 26 / 26
    Americans : 52 / 52
    Chinese : 12 / 12
    British : 28 / 28
    UK_Pacific : 17 / 17
    Italians : 10 / 10
    ANZAC : 10 / 10
    French : 15 / 0
    Dutch : 11 / 0
    Mongolians : 0 / 0
    Neutral_Axis : 2 / 0
    Neutral_Allies : 6 / 0
    Neutral_True : 18 / 0

Savegame

• @FlyingBadger luckily for me you didn’t scramble…-7 for Germany and +4 for France…oh boy

• @FlyingBadger I think I mistakenly grabbed the wrong map?!?

• @FlyingBadger I did, this is the balance mod map…sorry, I will redo, edit the results…I was just looking at France and Italy and I said this isn’t right…stay tuned

• Testing Forum poster

Test summary from TripleA, engine version: 2.5.22294, time: 3:12:50 PM
    Savegame

• @FlyingBadger I think we are going to have to start over, wasn’t paying attention when I started on the Bal Mod map. The map, starting units for Germany is different in PtV, more inf in Hollan Belgium, less mech in W.Germany and of course they attack at different hit points mech’s getting a bonus with arm…

I’ll attach the correct map and wait for your instructions sorry about this.

• Testing Forum poster

Test summary from TripleA, engine version: 2.5.22294, time: 3:18:52 PM
    Savegame

• TripleA Manual Gamesave Post: Germans round 1

TripleA Manual Gamesave Post for game: WW2 Path to Victory, version: 6.1.0

Game History

Purchase Units - Germans
            Trigger Germans 6 Atlantic Wall Broken Switch: Setting switch to false for conditionAttachment_Germans_6_Atlantic_Wall_Possible_Switch attached to Germans

Combat Move - Germans
            1 armour, 1 artillery and 2 infantry moved from Holland Belgium to Normandy Bordeaux
            2 armour, 1 artillery and 3 infantry moved from Holland Belgium to France
            1 artillery, 3 infantry and 1 mech_infantry moved from Western Germany to France
            3 armour and 3 mech_infantrys moved from Austria to France
            2 artilleries and 6 infantry moved from Austria to Yugoslavia
            1 armour and 2 infantry moved from Slovakia Hungary to Yugoslavia
            1 armour and 2 infantry moved from Romania to Yugoslavia
            1 fighter moved from Poland to Yugoslavia
            1 tactical_bomber moved from Germany to France
            1 bomber moved from Germany to 113 Sea Zone
            1 bomber moved from Germany to 114 Sea Zone
            1 tactical_bomber moved from Western Germany to 114 Sea Zone
            1 fighter moved from Norway to 114 Sea Zone
            1 battleship and 1 submarine moved from 116 Sea Zone to 114 Sea Zone
            1 submarine moved from 127 Sea Zone to 114 Sea Zone
            1 submarine moved from 121 Sea Zone to 109 Sea Zone
            1 submarine moved from 120 Sea Zone to 109 Sea Zone
            2 fighters and 3 tactical_bombers moved from Western Germany to 113 Sea Zone
            1 fighter moved from Holland Belgium to 113 Sea Zone
            1 submarine moved from 111 Sea Zone to 113 Sea Zone
            1 submarine moved from 106 Sea Zone to 113 Sea Zone

Savegame

• 2023 '22 '21

@FlyingBadger I did, this is the balance mod map…sorry, I will redo, edit the results…I was just looking at France and Italy and I said this isn’t right…stay tuned

:grinning: I never noticed that either

• @flyingbadger said in PtV - flying badger v 666 (axis +7):

@FlyingBadger I did, this is the balance mod map…sorry, I will redo, edit the results…I was just looking at France and Italy and I said this isn’t right…stay tuned

Just give me the green light to start the rolling again…

• 2023 '22 '21

@FlyingBadger I think we are going to have to start over, wasn’t paying attention when I started on the Bal Mod map. The map, starting units for Germany is different in PtV, more inf in Hollan Belgium, less mech in W.Germany and of course they attack at different hit points mech’s getting a bonus with arm…

I’ll attach the correct map and wait for your instructions sorry about this.

It’s totally fine, I agree that the best thing to do is just start again and just leave it to MARTI to decide what happens. We can just pretend it was all a French generals fever dream…

• 2023 '22 '21

@flyingbadger said in PtV - flying badger v 666 (axis +7):

Just give me the green light to start the rolling again…

:vertical_traffic_light: Go ahead

• TripleA Manual Gamesave Post: Germans round 1

TripleA Manual Gamesave Post for game: WW2 Path to Victory, version: 6.1.0

Game History

Purchase Units - Germans
            Trigger Germans 6 Atlantic Wall Broken Switch: Setting switch to false for conditionAttachment_Germans_6_Atlantic_Wall_Possible_Switch attached to Germans

Combat Move - Germans
            1 armour, 1 artillery and 2 infantry moved from Holland Belgium to Normandy Bordeaux
            2 armour, 1 artillery and 3 infantry moved from Holland Belgium to France
            1 artillery, 3 infantry and 1 mech_infantry moved from Western Germany to France
            3 armour and 3 mech_infantrys moved from Austria to France
            2 artilleries and 6 infantry moved from Austria to Yugoslavia
            1 armour and 2 infantry moved from Slovakia Hungary to Yugoslavia
            1 armour and 2 infantry moved from Romania to Yugoslavia
            1 fighter moved from Poland to Yugoslavia
            1 tactical_bomber moved from Germany to France
            1 bomber moved from Germany to 113 Sea Zone
            1 bomber moved from Germany to 114 Sea Zone
            1 tactical_bomber moved from Western Germany to 114 Sea Zone
            1 fighter moved from Norway to 114 Sea Zone
            1 battleship and 1 submarine moved from 116 Sea Zone to 114 Sea Zone
            1 submarine moved from 127 Sea Zone to 114 Sea Zone
            1 submarine moved from 121 Sea Zone to 109 Sea Zone
            1 submarine moved from 120 Sea Zone to 109 Sea Zone
            2 fighters and 3 tactical_bombers moved from Western Germany to 113 Sea Zone
            1 fighter moved from Holland Belgium to 113 Sea Zone
            1 submarine moved from 111 Sea Zone to 113 Sea Zone
            1 submarine moved from 106 Sea Zone to 113 Sea Zone

Combat - Germans
            Battle in 113 Sea Zone
                Germans attack with 1 bomber, 3 fighters, 2 submarines and 3 tactical_bombers
                British defend with 1 battleship and 1 cruiser; French defend with 1 cruiser
                    Germans roll dice for 2 submarines in 113 Sea Zone, round 2 : 0/2 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 1 bomber, 3 fighters and 3 tactical_bombers in 113 Sea Zone, round 2 : 5/7 hits, 4.00 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 1 battleship and 2 cruisers in 113 Sea Zone, round 2 : 0/3 hits, 1.67 expected hits
                    1 cruiser owned by the French, 1 cruiser owned by the British and 1 battleship owned by the British lost in 113 Sea Zone
                Germans win with 1 bomber, 3 fighters, 2 submarines and 3 tactical_bombers remaining. Battle score for attacker is 40
                Casualties for British: 1 battleship and 1 cruiser
                Casualties for French: 1 cruiser
            Battle in France
                Germans attack with 5 armour, 2 artilleries, 6 infantry, 4 mech_infantrys and 1 tactical_bomber
                British defend with 1 armour and 1 artillery; French defend with 1 aaGun, 1 airfield, 1 armour, 1 artillery, 1 factory_major, 1 fighter and 6 infantry
                    French roll AA dice in France : 0/1 hits, 0.17 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 5 armour, 2 artilleries, 6 infantry, 4 mech_infantrys and 1 tactical_bomber in France, round 2 : 8/18 hits, 6.50 expected hits
                    French roll dice for 1 aaGun, 2 armour, 2 artilleries, 1 fighter and 6 infantry in France, round 2 : 8/11 hits, 4.33 expected hits
                    1 aaGun owned by the French, 2 artilleries owned by the Germans, 6 infantry owned by the Germans, 6 infantry owned by the French and 1 artillery owned by the French lost in France
                    Germans roll dice for 5 armour, 4 mech_infantrys and 1 tactical_bomber in France, round 3 : 5/10 hits, 4.50 expected hits
                    French roll dice for 2 armour, 1 artillery and 1 fighter in France, round 3 : 2/4 hits, 2.00 expected hits
                    1 armour owned by the French, 1 fighter owned by the French, 1 artillery owned by the British, 2 mech_infantrys owned by the Germans and 1 armour owned by the British lost in France
                Germans captures 19PUs while taking French capital
                Germans converts factory_major into different units
                Germans win, taking France from French with 5 armour, 2 mech_infantrys and 1 tactical_bomber remaining. Battle score for attacker is 17
                Casualties for Germans: 2 artilleries, 6 infantry and 2 mech_infantrys
                Casualties for French: 1 aaGun, 1 armour, 1 artillery, 1 fighter and 6 infantry
                Casualties for British: 1 armour and 1 artillery
            Battle in Normandy Bordeaux
                Germans attack with 1 armour, 1 artillery, 2 infantry and 1 mech_infantry
                French defend with 1 artillery, 1 factory_minor, 1 harbour and 1 infantry
                    Germans roll dice for 1 armour, 1 artillery, 2 infantry and 1 mech_infantry in Normandy Bordeaux, round 2 : 1/5 hits, 1.67 expected hits
                    French roll dice for 1 artillery and 1 infantry in Normandy Bordeaux, round 2 : 1/2 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Germans and 1 infantry owned by the French lost in Normandy Bordeaux
                    Germans roll dice for 1 armour, 1 artillery, 1 infantry and 1 mech_infantry in Normandy Bordeaux, round 3 : 0/4 hits, 1.50 expected hits
                    French roll dice for 1 artillery in Normandy Bordeaux, round 3 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 1 armour, 1 artillery, 1 infantry and 1 mech_infantry in Normandy Bordeaux, round 4 : 3/4 hits, 1.50 expected hits
                    French roll dice for 1 artillery in Normandy Bordeaux, round 4 : 1/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Germans and 1 artillery owned by the French lost in Normandy Bordeaux
                Germans win, taking Normandy Bordeaux from French with 1 armour, 1 artillery and 1 mech_infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 1
                Casualties for Germans: 2 infantry
                Casualties for French: 1 artillery and 1 infantry
            Battle in 114 Sea Zone
                Germans attack with 1 battleship, 1 bomber, 1 fighter, 2 submarines and 1 tactical_bomber
                British defend with 1 battleship, 1 cruiser and 1 destroyer
                    Germans roll dice for 2 submarines in 114 Sea Zone, round 2 : 1/2 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                Units damaged: 1 battleship owned by the British
                    Germans roll dice for 1 battleship, 1 bomber, 1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber in 114 Sea Zone, round 2 : 2/4 hits, 2.33 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 1 battleship, 1 cruiser and 1 destroyer in 114 Sea Zone, round 2 : 0/3 hits, 1.50 expected hits
                    1 destroyer owned by the British and 1 cruiser owned by the British lost in 114 Sea Zone
                1 bomber owned by the Germans, 1 fighter owned by the Germans and 1 tactical_bomber owned by the Germans retreated
                1 battleship owned by the Germans and 2 submarines owned by the Germans retreated to 115 Sea Zone
                British win with 1 battleship remaining. Battle score for attacker is 19
                Casualties for British: 1 cruiser and 1 destroyer
            Battle in Yugoslavia
                Germans attack with 3 armour, 2 artilleries, 1 fighter and 10 infantry
                Neutral_Allies defend with 5 infantry
                    Germans roll dice for 3 armour, 2 artilleries, 1 fighter and 10 infantry in Yugoslavia, round 2 : 9/16 hits, 4.67 expected hits
                    Neutral_Allies roll dice for 5 infantry in Yugoslavia, round 2 : 1/5 hits, 1.67 expected hits
                    5 infantry owned by the Neutral_Allies and 1 infantry owned by the Germans lost in Yugoslavia
                Germans win, taking Yugoslavia from Neutral_Allies with 3 armour, 2 artilleries, 1 fighter and 9 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 12
                Casualties for Germans: 1 infantry
                Casualties for Neutral_Allies: 5 infantry
            Battle in 109 Sea Zone
                Germans attack with 2 submarines
                British defend with 1 destroyer and 1 transport
                    Germans roll dice for 2 submarines in 109 Sea Zone, round 2 : 1/2 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 1 destroyer and 1 transport in 109 Sea Zone, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 destroyer owned by the British lost in 109 Sea Zone
                    1 transport owned by the British lost in 109 Sea Zone
                Germans win, taking 109 Sea Zone from Neutral with 2 submarines remaining. Battle score for attacker is 14
                Casualties for British: 1 destroyer and 1 transport
            Trigger Germans Conquer France: Setting switch to true for conditionAttachment_French_1_Liberation_Switch attached to French
            triggerFrenchDestroyPUsGermans: Setting destroysPUs to true for playerAttachment attached to French

Non Combat Move - Germans
            1 bomber, 1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from 114 Sea Zone to Western Germany
            1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from 113 Sea Zone to 115 Sea Zone
            1 infantry moved from Norway to Finland
                  Germans take Finland from Neutral_Axis
            4 infantry moved from Poland to Slovakia Hungary
            2 aaGuns moved from Germany to Slovakia Hungary
            3 artilleries and 11 infantry moved from Germany to Poland
            1 aaGun moved from Western Germany to Germany
            1 tactical_bomber moved from France to Western Germany
            1 fighter moved from Yugoslavia to Southern Italy
            2 fighters and 2 tactical_bombers moved from 113 Sea Zone to Western Germany
            1 bomber moved from 113 Sea Zone to Western Germany
            1 aaGun moved from Holland Belgium to Normandy Bordeaux

Place Units - Germans
            1 carrier, 1 destroyer and 1 transport placed in 115 Sea Zone

Turn Complete - Germans
            Germans collect 40 PUs; end with 59 PUs
            Trigger Germans 5 Swedish Iron Ore: Germans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 64 PUs
            Objective Germans 1 Trade with Russia: Germans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 69 PUs
            Turning on Edit Mode
            EDIT: Removing units owned by Germans from Denmark: 2 infantry
            EDIT: Adding units owned by Germans to Western Germany: 2 infantry
            EDIT: Turning off Edit Mode
            Turning on Edit Mode
            EDIT: Removing units owned by Germans from 117 Sea Zone: 1 cruiser and 1 transport
            EDIT: Adding units owned by Germans to 115 Sea Zone: 1 cruiser and 1 transport
            EDIT: Turning off Edit Mode

French regular : 4.33
    Neutral_Allies regular : -0.67
    Germans regular : 6.33
    British regular : -3.50
    French AA : -0.17

Savegame

• @FlyingBadger I am just off today…French still did good

• @666 said in PtV - flying badger v 666 (axis +7):

@FlyingBadger I am just off today…French still did good

I am all flustered with that mistakes, forgot some ncms, edited those, forgot to save a unit to walk into BUL…oh well, fog of war. maybe I’ll have ITA take it? Not killing that Brit BB, might be a mistake? let’s see. sorry about the messed up start. I will leave this in your hands from here…

• 2023 '22 '21

@FlyingBadger I am just off today…French still did good

I am all flustered with that mistakes, forgot some ncms, edited those, forgot to save a unit to walk into BUL…oh well, fog of war. maybe I’ll have ITA take it? Not killing that Brit BB, might be a mistake? let’s see. sorry about the messed up start. I will leave this in your hands from here…

You can edit the infantry taking Bulgaria with an NCM, wouldn’t have made a difference to the Yugoslavia battle and it’s a given that you would do that to Bulgaria. Or I can edit it in for you?

• @flyingbadger that is very gracious of you but I will need to live with that. Please proceed with Russia.

• 2023 '22 '21

TripleA Turn Summary: Russians round 1

TripleA Turn Summary for game: WW2 Path to Victory, version: 6.1.0

Game History

Purchase Units - Russians
            Russians buy 3 artilleries and 8 infantry; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Combat Move - Russians

Combat - Russians

Non Combat Move - Russians
            1 submarine moved from 130 Sea Zone to 128 Sea Zone
            1 infantry moved from Southern Belarus to Northern Belarus
            2 infantry moved from Eastern Poland to Northern Belarus
            3 infantry moved from Baltic States to Northern Belarus
            1 cruiser moved from 118 Sea Zone to 117 Sea Zone
            2 aaGuns, 1 artillery and 6 infantry moved from Leningrad to Northern Belarus
            3 infantry moved from Vyborg to Leningrad
            1 infantry moved from Archangel to Leningrad
            2 infantry moved from Karelia to Archangel
            1 armour and 1 mech_infantry moved from Russia to Northern Belarus
            2 aaGuns, 1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from Russia to Smolensk
            3 infantry moved from Ukraine to Kursk
            1 armour and 1 mech_infantry moved from Stalingrad to Kursk
            1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Russia to Leningrad
            2 infantry moved from Southern Caucasus to Northern Caucasus
            2 infantry moved from Bessarabia to Eastern Poland
            1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from Western Ukraine to Eastern Poland
            2 aaGuns and 6 infantry moved from Sakha to Siberia
            3 infantry moved from Amur to Siberia
            3 infantry moved from Buryatia to Sakha

Place Units - Russians
            2 artilleries placed in Siberia
            3 infantry placed in Russia
            3 infantry placed in Ukraine
            1 artillery and 2 infantry placed in Leningrad

Turn Complete - Russians
            Russians collect 46 PUs; end with 46 PUs

Savegame