Global 1940 and 1943 Expansion for use with TripleA

• 2023 '22 '21 '20 '19 '18

I think I got a fix figured. Take a while to dial everyone in. Hopefully later tonight. Or, well, night here in Central USA lol

• @barnee
    Great :-)

Change Log:

10/16/21

Fix Dutch New Guinea for “Pacific Expanded”.

Bug with Non-Agression Pact with Japan and soviets. Mongolia won’t switch on Japan attack.

Works ok for rd 1 and 2 but nuts up after that. You’ll need to edit correct behavior until it’s fixed.

Update to 6.8

Change Log: 6.8

10/29/21
    Fix Mongolia not changing to Russian Control after Japanese Attack.

• @barnee

Hi barnee,

So, if Japan attacks USSR in R3, Mongolia doesn’t swith to USSR - correct?

And what about the IPC penalty - is that automatically implemented or do you have to use edit?

@the-captain well it didn’t switch so I changed it. Are they not supposed to flip after rd 3 ?

No the fee for attacking works

Edit
    Ok I just looked at it again and looks like it was right before

Note 4:
    If the Non-aggression pact is active, then the
    Mongolian-Russian rule from the original G40
    rulebook is eliminated.

So I’ll change it back

Edit
    Fixed

Update to 6.9

Change Log: 6.9

11/2/21
    Undo Fix Mongolia not changing to Russian Control after Japanese Attack.Fix Heavy Underground Factories not placing. Fix German Total War Infantry over placing.

Fix Japan Total War Naval Fighter not placing. Add Me_262 to Total War. Add 1943 Expansion Setup in “Map Options”.

Waffen Panzers are now available late 40 instead of late 42. So player enforce for now and they’ll be fixed in the next update.

UK is now receiving the ANZAC Strategic Island Objective which should be for 43 version only. Use edit to correct.

I’ll put out a fix after this test game. Pretty sure I’ll find a couple more lol

Artillery have same transport cost as Tanks. This is incorrect . Use edit until corrected.

China’s rail movement will still place after china has been conquered. They then will conquer Kansu ( that’s where they’re placed ). While slightly amusing, this is incorrect. Use edit until fixed.

Me 262 Total War is showing up when Total War activates. It should be another 2 rounds yet. Player Enforce until fixed.

Sadly, a couple major bugs that edit can’t fix. Transports are defending @1 Late 41 and on but they can’t be taken as hits and will all die when they’re the only units left. The fix is simple enough but it can’t be done without an update and you’ll then need to Player Enforce the first 3 RDs to not take them as casualties.

@The-Captain is that correct behavior for the Transports ? Can’t take as casualty until RD 4/Late 41 ? Then it’s just like a normal ship ?

The bigger problem is that the "Damaged Battleship " is switching to zero attack mid battle. I assume it should continue to defend at 4 during the battle it’s damaged in and switch to zero after the battle is over ?

Unfortunately, I don’t have an elegant solution for this. Right now I’m thinking I’ll need to make another Damaged Battleship that still attacks and when the turn or phase is over, edit in the non attacking one.

I’ll think on it some and ask the triplea guys. I could trigger it to replace with the non attacking one after battle, but you need one for each player and for every SZ, and that’s not worth the effort as opposed to edit.

There’s a lot of edit use in this game anyways, so i think that’s how we’ll roll.

Anyway, I’m gonna 86 the test game and hopefully get a fix out by tonight USA time.

Change Log: 7.0

11/6/21
    Fix British getting ANZAC “Strategic Islands” Objective when 1943 Rules aren’t active. Add Notification for Russia’s 10 PU s when attacked for first time. Fix China rail placement when they have no territories. Fix Me 262 Total War showing up early.

Fix “waffen_panzer” showing up early. Change USA National Guard notification to end of Japan’s turn. Fix “artillery” transport cost. Fix Transports not being able to be taken as a hit. You now need to Player Enforce correct behavior for first 3 rounds.

Fix BB_Damaged changing to Attack 0 in middle of battle. You will now need to edit BB_Damaged after combat phase. Heavy_BB and German_Heavy_BB work the same way.

You need to place Commandos and Marines before placing Underground Factories. Will clarify in Game Notes next update.

When editing in a damaged BB you need to give it 1 hit of damage also or it won’t change until end turn. If you forget, just do it at start of combat move.

Hi @Panther

I would like to change the topic title to this

“Global 1940 Expansion for use with TripleA”

I thought I could do it but if so, I’m not sure how.

Thanks

• @barnee

Just move to your very first posting and hit “Edit” you should then be able to access the title for editing. Try it out - if you don’t succeed I can do it for you :slightly_smiling_face:

@panther right arm :muscle: thank you

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m