NML 1914 - Team Game #1

• Thank you both for understanding. Will try to remember to post before Combat next time .
    And will look again at my last go when it is my turn again . I had simply had enough of trying and worrying about it . It just wasn’t worth the hassle and potential bad head . Sorry.

• '20 '19 '18 '17 '16

TripleA Turn Summary: Russia round 11

TripleA Turn Summary for game: Domination 1914 No Man’s Land, version: 1.4.1

Game History

Round: 11

Research Technology - Russia
            Russia spend 0 on tech rolls
                Russia rolls : 0/1 hits, 0.00 expected hits

Purchase Units - Russia
            Russia buy 5 conscripts and 3 trenchs; Remaining resources: 18 PUs; 1 techTokens; 

Place Units - Russia
            3 trenchs placed in St. Petersburg
            5 conscripts placed in Vladivostok

Activate Technology - Russia
            Trigger RussiaP: Russia has 3 infantry placed in St. Petersburg

Turn Complete - Russia
            Russia collect 22 PUs; end with 40 PUs

Combat Hit Differential Summary :

Russia rolls : 0.00

Savegame

• TripleA

TripleA Turn Summary: Communists round 11

Game History

Research Technology - Communists
            Communists spend 0 on tech rolls
                Communists roll 6,2 and gets 1 hit
            Communists removing all Technology Tokens after successful research.
            Communists discover workingWomen

Combat Move - Communists
            35 conscripts, 15 field_guns and 1 infantry moved from Bratsk to Irkutsk
            1 conscript moved from Buryatia to Irkutsk
            1 zeppelin moved from Yakutsk to Sea Zone 139 Sea of Okhotsk

Purchase Units - Communists
            Communists buy 20 conscripts and 6 field_guns; Remaining resources: 1 PUs; 0 techTokens; 

Combat - Communists
            Battle in Sea Zone 139 Sea of Okhotsk
                Communists attack with 1 zeppelin
                USA defend with 3 transports
                    3 transports owned by the USA lost in Sea Zone 139 Sea of Okhotsk
                Communists win with 1 zeppelin remaining. Battle score for attacker is 21
                Casualties for USA: 3 transports
            Battle in Irkutsk
                Communists attack with 36 conscripts, 15 field_guns and 1 infantry
                Russia defend with 1 Factory, 1 cavalry, 6 conscripts, 3 field_guns, 1 heavy_gun, 5 infantry and 9 trenchs
                    Communists roll dice for 36 conscripts, 15 field_guns and 1 infantry in Irkutsk, round 2 : 6/31 hits, 7.67 expected hits
                Units damaged: 6 trenchs owned by the Russia
                    Russia roll dice for 1 cavalry, 6 conscripts, 3 field_guns, 1 heavy_gun, 5 infantry and 9 trenchs in Irkutsk, round 2 : 5/25 hits, 6.17 expected hits
                    5 conscripts owned by the Communists lost in Irkutsk
                    Communists roll dice for 31 conscripts, 15 field_guns and 1 infantry in Irkutsk, round 3 : 6/31 hits, 7.67 expected hits
                Units damaged: 3 trenchs owned by the Russia
                    Russia roll dice for 1 cavalry, 6 conscripts, 3 field_guns, 1 heavy_gun, 5 infantry and 9 trenchs in Irkutsk, round 3 : 6/25 hits, 6.17 expected hits
                    3 conscripts owned by the Russia and 6 conscripts owned by the Communists lost in Irkutsk
                    Communists roll dice for 25 conscripts, 15 field_guns and 1 infantry in Irkutsk, round 4 : 7/31 hits, 7.67 expected hits
                    Russia roll dice for 1 cavalry, 3 conscripts, 3 field_guns, 1 heavy_gun, 5 infantry and 9 trenchs in Irkutsk, round 4 : 4/22 hits, 5.67 expected hits
                    4 trenchs owned by the Russia, 3 conscripts owned by the Russia and 4 conscripts owned by the Communists lost in Irkutsk
                    Communists roll dice for 21 conscripts, 15 field_guns and 1 infantry in Irkutsk, round 5 : 3/31 hits, 7.67 expected hits
                    Russia roll dice for 1 cavalry, 3 field_guns, 1 heavy_gun, 5 infantry and 5 trenchs in Irkutsk, round 5 : 8/15 hits, 4.50 expected hits
                    3 trenchs owned by the Russia and 8 conscripts owned by the Communists lost in Irkutsk
                    Communists roll dice for 13 conscripts, 15 field_guns and 1 infantry in Irkutsk, round 6 : 6/29 hits, 7.50 expected hits
                    Russia roll dice for 1 cavalry, 3 field_guns, 1 heavy_gun, 5 infantry and 2 trenchs in Irkutsk, round 6 : 3/12 hits, 4.00 expected hits
                    3 infantry owned by the Russia, 2 trenchs owned by the Russia, 1 cavalry owned by the Russia and 3 conscripts owned by the Communists lost in Irkutsk
                    Communists roll dice for 10 conscripts, 15 field_guns and 1 infantry in Irkutsk, round 7 : 9/26 hits, 7.00 expected hits
                    Russia roll dice for 3 field_guns, 1 heavy_gun and 2 infantry in Irkutsk, round 7 : 3/6 hits, 2.50 expected hits
                    3 field_guns owned by the Russia, 2 infantry owned by the Russia, 1 heavy_gun owned by the Russia and 3 conscripts owned by the Communists lost in Irkutsk
                Communists win, taking Irkutsk from Russia with 7 conscripts, 15 field_guns and 1 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 17
                Casualties for Communists: 29 conscripts
                Casualties for Russia: 1 cavalry, 6 conscripts, 3 field_guns, 1 heavy_gun, 5 infantry and 9 trenchs

Non Combat Move - Communists
            1 zeppelin moved from Sea Zone 139 Sea of Okhotsk to Aldan
            2 conscripts moved from Vladimir to Archangelsk
            4 conscripts moved from Volgograd to Ryazan
            2 conscripts moved from Kazan to Vladimir
            2 conscripts moved from Omsk to Kazan
            2 field_guns moved from Western Siberian Lowlands to Vologda
            8 conscripts, 4 field_guns and 1 infantry moved from Yakutsk to Aldan

Place Units - Communists
            4 conscripts placed in Volgograd
            2 conscripts placed in Omsk
            14 conscripts and 6 field_guns placed in Yakutsk

Activate Technology - Communists
            Communists activating workingWomen
            Trigger CommunistsT1: buyfield_gun_w added to productionCommunists
            Trigger CommunistsT1: buyheavy_gun_w added to productionCommunists
            Trigger CommunistsT1: buyfield_gun removed from productionCommunists
            Trigger CommunistsT1: buyheavy_gun removed from productionCommunists
            Trigger CommunistsT1: buygas_w added to productionCommunists
            Trigger CommunistsT1: buyfighter_w added to productionCommunists
            Trigger CommunistsT1: buygas removed from productionCommunists
            Trigger CommunistsT1: buyfighter removed from productionCommunists

Turn Complete - Communists
            Communists collect 58 PUs; end with 59 PUs
            Communists collect 6 PUs from War Bonds; end with 65 PUs

Communists regular : -8.17
    Russia regular : -0.00

Production/PUs Summary :

Germany : 122 / 144
    France : 74 / 86
    Serbia : 7 / 7
    Austria : 109 / 109
    Italy : 13 / 0
    Arabia : 0 / 0
    Turkey : 92 / 92
    Britain : 107 / 113
    Russia : 19 / 40
    Communists : 58 / 65
    USA : 95 / 95

Savegame

• While Irk had no chance, at least C rolled poorly and had fewer units left than predicted. In my game with Entek, R moved out of Irk to attack C with 98% chance and 10 units predicted surviving. But after 2 rounds, R rolled -4.5 and C +2 and I retreated.
    After USA’s last turn, I looked at the C and US moves and saw the Zep build in Yak, and saw there was no way to save the US tt’s. Since US had used the tt’s in combat, he couldn’t change his move. The T and C investments in Zep have been very productive. 5 Allied tt’s sunk and Allies spending on AA’s and then zep moves to threaten somewhere else. Paris will have to build an AA, since there are no other immediate targets for the T Zep.

• @fmerwinrommel Fear the Zep!

• @redrum I got my MBA from the Univ of Maryland and our sports teams were the Terrapins and their motto was Fear the Turtle.

• @fmerwinrommel Sorry to hear that… as the only thing I know Maryland for is being traitors and leaving the ACC to go the the Big Ten.

• @redrum I also was disappointed when UMD left the ACC. I loved college basketball and the great rivalries and famous teams and players at UMD, Duke, NC, etc. from years past. And I didn’t follow college football, which is why UMD left for the Big Ten, to get more football sports revenue. Maryland’s football team wasn’t very good at the time.

• @fmerwinrommel i was disappointef when UK left EU! :-D

• @fmerwinrommel Ah! I know a bit about college basketball rivalries as I graduated from Duke :)

• @elrood said in NML 1914 - Team Game #1:

@fmerwinrommel i was disappointef when UK left EU! :-D

How dare you interrupt this all important discussion with such an irrelevance! :facepunch:

• @private-panic it is that “priorisation” which led to Brexit I think. ;-)

• and i must say elrood is right.
    Who wanted the EU anyway?
    But i can see what their evillll plan was.

First in, first out…

• @aequitas-et-veritas Enough chit chat everyone, USA is up

• @fmerwinrommel said in NML 1914 - Team Game #1:

@aequitas-et-veritas Enough chit chat everyone, USA is up

Exactly. US build more transports, please!

• TripleA Turn Summary: USA round 11

Game History

Research Technology - USA
            USA spend 10 on tech rolls
                USA roll 6,3 and gets 1 hit
            USA removing all Technology Tokens after successful research.
            USA discover industry

Combat Move - USA
            1 field_gun moved from Mexico City to Monterrey
            2 infantry moved from Mexico City to Monterrey
            1 infantry moved from Guadalahara to Acapulco
            1 field_gun moved from Veracruz to Acapulco

Purchase Units - USA
            USA buy 2 Factorys, 1 cavalry, 2 destroyers, 3 infantry and 2 transports; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 0 techTokens; 

Combat - USA
            Battle in Acapulco
                USA attack with 1 field_gun and 1 infantry
                Neutral defend with 2 infantry
                    USA roll dice for 1 field_gun and 1 infantry in Acapulco, round 2 : 1/2 hits, 0,67 expected hits
                    Neutral roll dice for 2 infantry in Acapulco, round 2 : 0/2 hits, 0,67 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Neutral lost in Acapulco
                    USA roll dice for 1 field_gun and 1 infantry in Acapulco, round 3 : 0/2 hits, 0,67 expected hits
                    Neutral roll dice for 1 infantry in Acapulco, round 3 : 1/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the USA lost in Acapulco
                    USA roll dice for 1 field_gun in Acapulco, round 4 : 0/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    Neutral roll dice for 1 infantry in Acapulco, round 4 : 0/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    USA roll dice for 1 field_gun in Acapulco, round 5 : 0/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    Neutral roll dice for 1 infantry in Acapulco, round 5 : 0/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    USA roll dice for 1 field_gun in Acapulco, round 6 : 1/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    Neutral roll dice for 1 infantry in Acapulco, round 6 : 0/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Neutral lost in Acapulco
                USA loses 0 PUs for violating Acapulcos neutrality.
                USA win, taking Acapulco from Neutral with 1 field_gun remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3
                Casualties for Neutral: 2 infantry
                Casualties for USA: 1 infantry
            Battle in Monterrey
                USA attack with 1 field_gun and 2 infantry
                Neutral defend with 2 infantry
                    USA roll dice for 1 field_gun and 2 infantry in Monterrey, round 2 : 1/3 hits, 0,83 expected hits
                    Neutral roll dice for 2 infantry in Monterrey, round 2 : 2/2 hits, 0,67 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Neutral and 2 infantry owned by the USA lost in Monterrey
                    USA roll dice for 1 field_gun in Monterrey, round 3 : 1/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    Neutral roll dice for 1 infantry in Monterrey, round 3 : 0/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Neutral lost in Monterrey
                USA loses 0 PUs for violating Monterreys neutrality.
                USA win, taking Monterrey from Neutral with 1 field_gun remaining. Battle score for attacker is 0
                Casualties for USA: 2 infantry
                Casualties for Neutral: 2 infantry

Non Combat Move - USA
            1 destroyer moved from Sea Zone 146 Pacific Ocean to Sea Zone 153 Pacific Ocean
            1 field_gun and 1 infantry moved from San Francisco to Sea Zone 153 Pacific Ocean
            1 field_gun, 1 infantry and 1 transport moved from Sea Zone 153 Pacific Ocean to Sea Zone 151 Bering Sea
            1 infantry moved from Magadan to Khabarovsk
            1 field_gun and 1 infantry moved from Sea Zone 151 Bering Sea to Koryak
            1 infantry moved from Koryak to Magadan
            1 destroyer, 2 field_guns, 2 infantry, 2 submarines and 2 transports moved from Sea Zone 22 Mid Atlantic to Sea Zone 25 Mid Atlantic
            7 transports moved from Sea Zone 13 Skagerrak to Sea Zone 15 English Channel
            2 cavalrys moved from Catalonia to Rhone
            2 field_guns and 2 infantry moved from Catalonia to Languedoc
            3 cavalrys moved from Castile to Languedoc
            1 late_fighter moved from Languedoc to Paris
            1 late_fighter moved from Rhone to Paris
            1 late_fighter moved from Azores to England
            1 infantry moved from Oslo to Sweden
            1 late_fighter moved from New York to St. John's Island
            1 battlecruiser and 1 destroyer moved from Sea Zone 102 South Atlantic to Sea Zone 51 Mid Atlantic

Place Units - USA
            1 Factory placed in Catalonia
            1 Factory placed in Hokkaido
            2 transports placed in Sea Zone 153 Pacific Ocean
            2 infantry placed in San Francisco
            2 destroyers placed in Sea Zone 13 Skagerrak
            1 cavalry and 1 infantry placed in Mexico City

Activate Technology - USA
            USA activating industry

Turn Complete - USA
            USA collect 98 PUs; end with 98 PUs

USA regular : 0,50
    Neutral regular : 0,00

Territory Summary for USA :

Languedoc : 3 cavalrys, 2 field_guns and 2 infantry
    Paris : 2 late_fighters
    Rhone : 2 cavalrys
    Milan : 2 fighters
    England : 1 late_fighter
    St. John's Island : 1 late_fighter
    Khabarovsk : 1 heavy_gun, 1 infantry and 2 late_fighters
    Koryak : 1 field_gun and 2 infantry
    Magadan : 1 infantry
    Charleston : 1 Factory
    Honolulu : 2 trenchs
    Manila : 2 infantry
    New York : 1 Factory and 1 infantry
    Panama : 1 cavalry and 1 infantry
    San Francisco : 1 Factory, 2 infantry and 1 trench
    Sea Zone 13 Skagerrak : 2 battleships, 1 cruiser, 7 destroyers and 1 submarine
    Sea Zone 15 English Channel : 11 transports
    Sea Zone 25 Mid Atlantic : 1 destroyer, 2 field_guns, 2 infantry, 3 submarines and 2 transports
    Sea Zone 51 Mid Atlantic : 1 battlecruiser and 1 destroyer
    Sea Zone 151 Bering Sea : 2 transports
    Sea Zone 153 Pacific Ocean : 1 destroyer and 2 transports
    Acapulco : 1 flag, 1 field_gun
    Azores : 1 flag
    Baja-Sonora : 1 flag
    Castile : 1 flag, 1 Factory
    Catalonia : 1 flag, 1 Factory
    Chihuahua : 1 flag
    Guadalahara : 1 flag
    Hokkaido : 1 flag, 1 Factory, 3 field_guns and 2 infantry
    Madeira : 1 flag
    Mexico City : 1 flag, 1 Factory, 1 cavalry and 1 infantry
    Monterrey : 1 flag, 1 field_gun
    Navarre : 1 flag
    Oslo : 1 flag, 1 Factory and 1 late_fighter
    Puerto Vallarta : 1 flag
    Sweden : 2 cavalrys and 1 infantry
    Veracruz : 1 flag

Production/PUs Summary :

Germany : 122 / 144
    France : 74 / 86
    Serbia : 7 / 7
    Austria : 109 / 109
    Italy : 13 / 0
    Arabia : 0 / 0
    Turkey : 92 / 92
    Britain : 107 / 113
    Russia : 19 / 40
    Communists : 58 / 65
    USA : 98 / 98

Savegame

• There’s a conspiracy theory that the US deliberately left the transports where they could be sunk so that it would create war fever against the Commies, like “Remember the Maine”. But somehow, the Sea of Okhotsk isn’t an inspirational or catchy phrase. The other rumor is that the Commies paid the mother or grandmother of Tokyo Rose to encourage the U.S. troops to invade Hok. So when their way of escape was sunk, Samurai would lead the local populace to rebel and annihilate the invaders.

• @elrood wich i did.
    Hope to your satisfaction.

• Okhotsk was an inside job! ;-)

• From the photo I took last turn, I can see that I had 12 Art in my stack , after I did Combat Move . I have removed 4, therefore .

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m