• '21 '18

This post is deleted!
  • '21 '18

@crockett36 said in Converting to KJF:

So up until now I’ve been solidly a KGF guy. Guard against the vapid VC win, and go to town in Europe. The factor that always pushed it over the edge is the race to get planes to defend Moscow seemed/is shorter via Europe. They always arrive too little, too late. The politics is much worse in the Atlantic.

But, with Japan starting at 26, it would appear easier to trip them up on their way to 64 than to trip up Germany. I discovered that a vast majority of the American units can make their way to Wake Island. Bring transports and units and drop a naval base t1 and you are in position to move to Guam. Anzac can contribute all air and sea units by t2 and can land on newly captured islands to act as scramblers. You can put out blockers as well.

Your purchases would be subs and planes t1, 2, and 3 so that if the force were attacked your reserves would counter attack. You would take your air units as casualties first so that the fleet would go down. I’m calling this Half the Empire strategy. gotta go.

When the US goes to war, you could use Caroline or Queensland that way without having to invest in a naval base. Both of them are in range of Hawai and Queensland is more protected.

• @sire-fred Caroline is off limits til turn 4 and ql is useful for operations in the far south. That is convenient for the Japanese. They can threaten Calcutta and shield themselves at the same time.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m