• It’s basically circling overhead waiting for the last touches to be put on the newly-built AC.  :-P :-D It has just enough fuel to do so.

• The planes land on the carrier (which is present, the landing strip gets constructed first), but the queen doesn’t smash a bottle of bubbly on it and give it a name until the end of the go.

• There’s a few whacky things for which you have to suspend disbelief.

How is Indonesia worth four times the production of Australia?!?  :?

• Official Q&A

Planes move to their landing space in Phase 5.  They don’t actually land until Phase 6.

• @Krieghund:

Planes move to their landing space in Phase 5.  They don’t actually land until Phase 6.

Looks like you got an answer to everything

• '10

Thanks all, I can sleep better now.

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

I always figured the planes landed on the carrier in dry dock, the carrier being “placed” was it rolling out of dry dock into the ocean.

• even if the landing phase wasn’t #6, how much of a stretch is it really for the planes to land on land, fuel up and move to the CV when it’s constructed.  Turns cover the space of more than 1 day in the game, it’s hardly inconceivable.

as for Indonesia… i think it would be that they produced more materials than did Australia at that point in time, hence the greater value.  Tis why Japan didn’t bypass Indo to take Aus in history…

• '10

@LuckyDay:

even if the landing phase wasn’t #6, how much of a stretch is it really for the planes to land on land, fuel up and move to the CV when it’s constructed.  Turns cover the space of more than 1 day in the game, it’s hardly inconceivable.

as for Indonesia… i think it would be that they produced more materials than did Australia at that point in time, hence the greater value.  Tis why Japan didn’t bypass Indo to take Aus in history…

You shouldnt hose on my Aussie tennis playing brethren……John Newcombe may unleash his Fanatics after you.

• @Battlingmaxo:

You shouldnt hose on my Aussie tennis playing brethren……John Newcombe may unleash his Fanatics after you.

gotcha… cause the last thing in life i want is a angry tennis players after me… :-o :wink:

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m