• I think that it is unreasonable that Infantry defend the same against Heavy armor and militia. I was thinking of a vs. stats. This is a little like target selection, but you’ll see later on.

Battle Logistics: positioning

There are 3 flanks: center, left, right. The flanks, by default (when defending) are divided evenly among the three flanks. The artillery is in the rear of the flanks, also spread out evenly. The attacker chooses what units go after which flank, and which unit of that flank (except for artillery, which can only be attacked when the units in front of that flank aren’t paired to the artillery 2:1) The attacker must send at least one unit to each flank (unless there isn’t enough units to do so). After the first round, both players can rearrange their positions, but can move around a maximum of 4 slower units( the ones with a move of one) and an infinite number of faster units. But, there has to be at least one unit in each flank that wasn’t moved. when the center or both left and flanks are destroyed, the other flanks are surrounded and get a -1. Here are the stats for infantry.

Infantry.
    attack
    infantry:2 Artillery:6 (this is an OP (artillery) unit, but is REALLY vulnerable) Cavalry: 3 Lightly-armored units(LA, mororized, Tank destroyers): 1 Heavily armored units: 2 1s (though not totally sure on this one).
    defense
    Inf: 4 Art: NA (artillery are a support unit, so they don’t attack directly) Cavalry: 3 LAU: 2 HAU: 1

• @david-06 way too detailed / confusing and not worth trying to incorporate into the game, sorry.

• @david-06 said in Battle Logistics.:

I think that it is unreasonable that Infantry defend the same against Heavy armor and militia.

Why not? Historically and to this day, armor is very weak against infantry when unsupported.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m