• '22 '21 '20 '19 '18 '17 '16 '15 '14 '13 Customizer

OK. Anybody can give there opinion please.

When Moscow falls the territory is worth 1 and the factory moves to Samara where the factory can build 6 and territory is worth 6 icps now. Right now I have Samara territory worth 2. Keep in mind the Russians do receive a 1 free tank build at Tankograd per turn.
    Russia’s money goes to the bank. If axis capture Samara then they receive any Russian income money.
    Russia still collects income based on they still have factory’s on map and should have been moving them before Moscow fell.

• @gen-manstein what do the Germans get for conquering moscow ? A buck ? Or they get some sort of bonus too ?

• They get the territory value worth 6
    Icps

• @gen-manstein said in When Moscow falls to Axis.:

When Moscow falls the territory is worth 1 …

Not understanding this part

Oh I should re edit that. Was thinking of leaving it at 6. So saying now reward would be 6’icps instead of 1.
    How much resources would be left in Moscow and what if they scorched it

Let me explain the rule I have now. Remember in my game if Moscow falls the axis don’t always win. Plus they can hold on to Stalingrad.
    So Germany ready to take Moscow next turn. You hope and based on winter following turn ( inf +1 Defend) Germany doesn’t wait.
    So on your Russian turn you can buy 12 units for Moscow. Double territory value based on a capital. Then after placement u can move factory out of Moscow and now is down graded to a minor and can only build 1 based on new territory value Of 1.
    But if Germany doesn’t attack next turn Russia losses out on 11 builds based on factory move.

Plus now if you don’t move Moscow ic Germany captures it and it becomes a minor and can build 6 units next turn.
    Can Germany really build that many units in a span of 4 months ? Like tanks and figs ?

In the mean time if Moscow falls the allies should be and have Paris liberated if played right.
    The issue is sometimes Ger can have 10
    Units in Moscow but sometimes less.
    You also want to retreat your Russians figs u have left late in rounds of combat and move to like tankograd territory. At least now u have figs for counters or for retaking Moscow.
    I know there’s more scenarios involved.
    Questions are

1. Should russia get to build and place units at a factory and move at end of turn.
    2. Should Germany get to build 6 units in Moscow that fast ? 4 months but can’t move till following turn but can defend Moscow better.
    3. If Russia can’t build due to moving a factory then if Moscow falls the factory goes to Samara and Germany only gets the 6 icp territory.

I really don’t know of a game out there where Moscow falls Russia may take back or hold Stalingrad and if Moscow really did fall in real war what would be the best rule for Moscow factory.

I would say go with Move factory to Samara when Moscow falls and can only build 2 units and Moscow is worth 6 icps and up to Germany to build ic.
    Nobody really knows if Moscow and area would have been scorched and what was usable.

Ha. An up vote but no thoughts barnee ?

• @gen-manstein yea it’s possible the commies woulda had to flee in a hurry but I’m thinking they would’ve destroyed the facilities like they did the oil wells, so Germany needs to repair/build new ones.

i’d say the factory shouldn’t get to build the turn it moves or as you propose only at it’s new rate. It’s only a couple dudes. They could be critical though.

So yea, I basically agree with your take

• 2024 2023 '22 '21

Hi Manstein,

What are the winning conditions for:

1. The Axis
    2. The Allies

Does the Soviet Union ever get knocked out?

If the axis has 30 points at the end of any turn they win the game. They have 10 turns to achieve it. Here is the points chart with bonuses.

F312C176-91BB-45BF-AAFE-DAD740F6925F.jpeg

Not looking to change this as of now.
    Basically trying to get an idea on what would have Russia done with factory and resources.

I like it now (will be tested in 2 weeks) where Moscow falls the factory goes to Samara ( build 2 max ) and Germany receives half of Russia’s income. If Germany bombs the 3 Russian oil derricks ( 2 icps each ), ( plus 4 icps convoy box ) then they would lose another 10 icps on capture. Also would need to repair oil derricks in order to get the Middle east oil bonus point.

But also if Germany is bombing the 2 factories that are moving have to be repaired first so this weakens Russia builds too.

In a game did move Moscow factory out on turn before Germany attacked Moscow and moved it to Samara anyway. This way Germany would not get factory on capture. Then Russia was able to hold Stalingrad and oil while allies took back Paris and Pacific allies liberated on there side.

Keep in mind if Russia moved 2 factories to Urals and Samara factory with Stalingrad factory with Tankograd they can build 12 units and counter with retreating figs from Moscow battle.
    That is key to. Figs leave Moscow battle no combat with Dog fighting but then Russia needs those figs to counter or defend Samara/Stalingrad and Germany needs to get at least half his planes back to hold West Germany or Berlin.
    Also if Russia receives there 2 NA’s of Lend Lease and Conscripts ( above pic ) plus Lend Lease roll at end of turn gets 3 more pieces to add to map.
    All kinds of action going on which I want in game based on nobody really has this scenario in there game unless I missed it.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m