• another bump

• WOW yet another bump

• Please some info

• How many Airborne?
    How many Sherman ?
    How may AT guns?
    How many bazookas?
    This inf alone could help my scenario

• Looks like you need to hit the library for some books.  Obviously with the amount of army pieces you have so far you need to be creative.  I’d play any pieces I had to make it a bigger army.  Playing is better than being historically correct.

• @Audacity:

Looks like you need to hit the library for some books.  Obviously with the amount of army pieces you have so far you need to be creative.  I’d play any pieces I had to make it a bigger army.  Playing is better than being historically correct.

True but my cousins like may scenarios and I gave them 6 ideas and they rolled a die and it ended up with bastogne and they love the accuracy of the battles so any #'s aud. would help I APPLAUD YOU

• @Audacity:

Looks like you need to hit the library for some books.  Obviously with the amount of army pieces you have so far you need to be creative.  I’d play any pieces I had to make it a bigger army.  Playing is better than being historically correct.

Ive hit the books some but still can’t find out much about it
    My cousins forgot for a while but I reminded them that I got it in the works

• got it done a while ago and my cousins have it.

• Still looking for details about Bastogne??

I’m from Belgium and have a lot off books about the battle of the Bulge.

• "Bastogne is a game covering the defense of the little crossroads town of Bastogne from 18 December to 26 December 1944. It is not a game about the whole Ardennes Offensive, but rather a close-up look at the actual perimeter battle to protect the town and the mechanized delaying actions leading into it. The map only extends as far east as Longvilly and north to Noville at 400m per hex. Each turn is a day, units are generally companies.

Bastogne comes with special rules for road marching, Team SNAFU, barrages, and air strikes - but is built around a quick-to-play, simple-to-learn framework. Bastogne has three scenarios: an introductory scenario covering the Battle for Noville, a medium-sized one covering the Battle for Longvilly, and the withdrawal of Team Cherry plus the counterattack by the 501st Airborne Regiment, and the campaign game itself covering the whole action in a jam-packed 10 turns. A number of variants have been provided so you can experience the game over and over looking at fresh insights."

[mod]Removed spam links[/mod]

• My neighbor warren ( May he R.I.P ) was in the battle for the bulge. He was part of a bazooka team and he snuck up behind a King Tiger tank. They shot at it and the rocket bounced off. I then asked him what did you do next and he replied: We dropped the bazooka and ran. He ended up getting wounded later by grenade shrapnel

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m