• Hi,

Consider the following scenario:
    Germany has Great Britain.
    USA has a fleet in 109. It is big enough to fight off a scramble. However, I need to move one destroyer in the non combat movement. Would the sea zone be hostile, I could move it away in the combat movement phase, but this rule only applies when surface warships are present. But when I attack Great Britain he will scramble and in the scramble rules it says all units present must fight. So the destroyer can’t be moved anymore. So is it frozen in place, as long as I hammer attack after attack and the enemy scrambles every time? Or can I simply declare units not to support the amphibious assault? Because you have to declare the support units. Which rule overrules?

• Are you also allowed to move units further in NCM after leaving that occupied sz (when e.g. blockers are destroyed) or even back?

• @fasthard said in Ships forced to fight and frozen in place?:

Are you also allowed to move units further in NCM after leaving that occupied sz (when e.g. blockers are destroyed) or even back?

No. Land and sea units that move in combat movement and/or participate in combat may not move in noncombat movement.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m