Bolasgod (X) vs Majikforce (A) OOB (no bid)

• @bolasgod feeling pretty hopeless now, I just suck with Japan

• '15 '14

Oob with no bid? How is that?

• '22 '16

@jdow I am helping out Bolasgod learn the ropes. He is newer to the league. We played 2 games with me as the axis and decided to switch it up. He didn’t want to give me a bid due the disparity in skill level. He has progressed in each game but still is learning.

• '22 '16

@bolasgod said in Bolasgod (X) vs Majikforce (A) OOB (no bid):

@majikforce i messed up and let you kill my fleet off of malaya…

Yeah it was a miss. You needed to block or keep the fleet together. You were actually doing pretty well with Japans buys and positioning. You kept the US at bay and prevented them from charging in. You started going with transports and then bought two minors. I have found that if you start with transports just keep going with them (and always protect them if you can!) You bought two minors but your income wasn’t high enough to utilize them. You also need to control China. If you noticed I was buying everything Pacifc with the US. So I was willing to trade units with Japan even at a cost to me.

• @majikforce That seems to always be my strategy with the US as well. It never really seems worth it to me to invest in the Atlantic. I just didnt see that you were able to hit that fleet. Good advice about the transports/factories. I was just kind of trying to copy you from the other game, i think you had 3 factorys total, 1 in malaya, 1 in FIC, and 1 in kwangtung

• @bolasgod I think i will concede this one… I have no real plan with the germans either though… Do you go for Ukraine early? Or Norvograd? Or both… When I go for both I feel like my forces are just too depleted and Russia just counterattacks me to oblivion.

• '22 '16

@bolasgod said in Bolasgod (X) vs Majikforce (A) OOB (no bid):

@bolasgod I think i will concede this one… I have no real plan with the germans either though… Do you go for Ukraine early? Or Norvograd? Or both… When I go for both I feel like my forces are just too depleted and Russia just counterattacks me to oblivion.

Sounds good. You don’t have to post this one if you don’t want to. As for Germany if you are gonna buy navy turn 1 you need to keep them safe and use them only to keep the UK at bay. You will already be down that many IPC’s for ground units against Russia and you need every unit you can muster towards Moscow. I always go south and build fast movers starting turn 2. Keep the Finland units if Russia stacks at Novgorod. You moved your navy to Gibraltar and gave Russia a free run at the norse countries. Always keep your air force to be able to pressure multiple targets. Dont give so much help to Italy. They should be helping Germany. Keep at it! You are getting better.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m