• In July of this coming summer (2009), I will be in kansas for a few days and would love to try to get a game of AA50 going… is there anyone nearby Wichita area?

• I’m in Wichita.  Summer is usually pretty hectic for me, so I may not be available, depending on when you are here.  PM me the details…

• I will be in Wichita (and can play)  Sat July 25th and Sunday, July 26th

• I don’t have anything that I know of going on that weekend yet, but that can change in a hurry.  I’ll try to drop you a PM closer to that time and let you know for sure.

• @Uberlager:

I don’t have anything that I know of going on that weekend yet, but that can change in a hurry.  I’ll try to drop you a PM closer to that time and let you know for sure.

That would be cool.
    Yes, I understand that’s a few months away, so if something comes up, it’s understandable.

……So then if I can’t play war, I want to fish.  Any close by lakes I can hit for some bass?

Taking my daughter to bowling camp at Wichita State, went last year and was bored (camp was for her, not me), so trying to hook up something for Dad to do…

• Heh, I work at Wichita State… :wink:

I’m not into fishing, so I will not be a big help there.  There seems to be some good info here if you haven’t looked into it yet.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m