• I have looked for threads that deal with this but they are sort of rambling and don’t quite answer all my questions. If you can point me to a thread or pdf that explains it all, that would be great. Otherwise a response here for these questions/comments will be greatly appreciated. Also, the Notes tab in the game itself does not address most of these. And I am interested in what the Triplea rules are now, not the original game rules. Thanks.

If Japan attacks Dutch islands, UK can declare War on Japan, correct? Does that include Anzac can do the same? Or do one or both automatically go to War with Japan if Dutch are attacked? And does AI handle properly?

If French Indochina is attacked, same question. UK/Anzac can declare war or are they immediately at War? AI handles properly?

For both 1. and 2. above, I assume that if they are at War with Japan automatically, that the US can then declare War on Japan? OR, if UK/Anzac simply can choose now to go to War, then if they attack Japan, the US can not go to War until the proper turn?

Can Anzac and UK declare War on Japan at any time in all cases? If that is the case, then the answer should be that an attack on the Dutch or French IS an act/declaration of war by Japan and that US can then also go to War in their next turn.

With Russia, I have noticed that it is very hard to not have the Mongolians join Russia, even if Russia declares War 1st. But, am I correct in remembering that if Russia attacks Manchuria first, then Mongolians will not join Russia even if Japan takes back Manchuria and attacks Amur?

Thanks!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m