• Does Free France get the French wartime bonus if the conditions are met? We always assumed they did, but I just noticed that these bonus are not repeated in the Free France National Sheet.

• I would say no cuz it is not mentioned on the Free France sheet, but that’s just how I have been playing.

I was curious about if Free France chooses to build a factory, can they only place in that factory now or can they still place militia, cav, inf, or mtn in any land zone they have possessed since start of turn, and only place all of the other units that become available out of the factory. It didn’t specifically mention whether once they build the factory if they are unable to place anywhere else after that. I suppose the same would apply to an evolved KMT or CCP.

• I don’t believe that having a factory would restrict the possibility of building limited types units according to the « Builds » section of the National Reference Sheet. Otherwise it would be a good argument for not building one.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m