WW2 Vehicle Minis Available as Print on Demand

• I Will Never Grow Up Games now offers print-on-demand variable scale WW2 vehicles!

All minis are true-scaled to the original dimensions of the real-world vehicle.

Choose from a variety of common wargame scales, starting with;

1:144 (12mm) - from ca$4.95 per vehicle
    1:100 (15mm) - from ca$9.95 per vehicle <- Typical A&A Miniature Wargame size
    1:56 (28mm) - from ca$24.95 per vehicle <- Typical Bolt Action size

https://iwillnevergrowup.com/product-category/minis/3dpod/

Additional models being added as we continue.

All Print on Demand orders will be entered into a production queue and will ship when completed. At this time we cannot provide an ETA on delivery as there are too many factors involved, including, but not limited to quantity of orders, number of items ordered and production capacity.

Pricing varies by model
    Some assembly may be required

Multi Part (**) high quality 3D Printed vehicles.

** Most vehicles include separate turret + combined body/tracks, others come with separate turret, body and tracks. A small selection of vehicles are 1 piece (Sdkfz 251d, Sturmtiger, etc).
    ** For assembly of tracks to hull, we recommend the use of Gel Cyanoacrylate (superglue).
    ** Turrets press fit and freely rotate when assembled without the use of adhesives.

• If anyone has any specific vehicle requests, please let me know and I’ll see what I can do.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m