• I would assume you can not place an industrial complex in any new territory that have been conquered? Correct? My second question is this: Do you guys like to buy a complex (major or minor) for Romania and if so what round? If you buy it on round 1, you can go hard at Russia round 2, but you tip your hand at no Sea Lion. Plus, I like the carrier because I planned on moving it to the med to help with Italy.
    Thanks Guys

• @Private-Mike said in IC placement?:

I would assume you can not place an industrial complex in any new territory that have been conquered? Correct? My second question is this: Do you guys like to buy a complex (major or minor) for Romania and if so what round? If you buy it on round 1, you can go hard at Russia round 2, but you tip your hand at no Sea Lion. Plus, I like the carrier because I planned on moving it to the med to help with Italy.
    Thanks Guys

Correct you must own the territory at the start of your Turn to build an IC .

Building a Major IC in Romania on G1 is known as the Romanian Rush. It is the precursor to attacking Moscow on G6. I do not see a valid reason to build a minor IC there.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m