• Hello everyone! I made a thread where people can put in plugs, adds, etc. for A&A games you guys have developed, are developing, think need attention, or are just cool. I’ll get the ball rolling by plugging my own.

We’ve all slapped a bunch of American and Soviet control markers on the board and called it the Cold War. Some of us have even developed alternative setups for existing a&a games so that it fits the Cold War. However, no one, to my knowledge, has developed a completely new game of A&A specifically for the Cold War, until now. The game @GEN-MANSTEIN, @MonsieurMurdoch, and I are developing does just that. We have four different powers to choose from, event cards to make stay fresh no matter how many times you play it, national advantages and other optional and additional rules to spice the game up for even the most veteran players, a tech tree to put most MMO’s to shame, polar regions for people to pointlessly obsess over, and best of all, plenty of nuclear weapons. Were even working with Historical Boardgaming! However, we are always looking for more playtesters and help in general. If your interested please DM me!

Also check out the Chinese Civil War thread. It’s got a ton of great stuff! See @MonsieurMurdoch for more information.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m