• So your steam ID is what now? I want to play with good players and you say your it now…so lets go! And remember you need the name and the steam ID to find somebody… just the name does not work. I already tried that.

• This post is deleted!

• Well its funny that i beat him 2-0, and NOW he cant give out his 4 number ID…saying i can just easily look him up which is another excuse in a long line. Bottom line is he does not want me to expose his record so the wall of text in terms of credibility is nothing more than cotton candy. Heck if somebody with a proven record had something good to offer, i would seriously listen…Cow are you reading this? My ID is #2799 BTW and i stand behind my record even if im convinced the Dice Roller is messed up and i only play 4-5 player games. This compounds the difficulty in dealing with different attitudes toward the games conduct. We could even post the on-goings of the game so everyone could follow. The good thing is if i ever play him a third time, i will post his ID here.

• Founder TripleA Admin

What the heck is going on with this conversation? It has devolved into something that isn’t about the subject at hand. It’s also became a spew of negativity at one another.

Can folks go back and clean up their messages or I’m going to do it for you. Thanks.

• Well about 3-4 posts are gone already. I just want to play a game with the other guy so we can see which ideas work better. I offered him $10 so he could send that to you as a patron on the condition that he provide his steam number and make friends and win prizes. I already did this but he declines which is his choice, but it will allow anybody else to see if his record matches the rhetoric and play a game with him. Isn’t this 1942 Online? The topic isn’t UK Factory in Egypt either. I posted about that and the Russian strategy under KJF but was criticized for being incomplete or too basic.

• This post is deleted!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m