Tutor game: AndrewAAGamer (X) vs trulpen [and everyone else] (A+50) OOB

• I think a landing in Greece looks like the best option. Joined by brittish land, it should be easy to hold and create an atleast on the short term stable outpost.

If the US-carrier gets damaged in z97, the 2 UK-figs can’t leave it and won’t be able to take part in eventual defence, right?

Looks like we will need the UK ac in z97, but can build another one in z80, together with 1 des, 2 cr that move there. Idea is to bring in all subs and take out the IN next turn.

I’m keen on blocking in z77 so that J won’t be able to disrupt the nice russian income-boost.

• This way there’s no need for an ab in Norway, I think. 2 UK-figs may move down to the US-carrier. Will only need 2 figs in Greece to hold against the italian onslaught.

• One bonus with this move is that we won’t waste the russian sub.

• If Italy scrambles and it fizzles, we may as backup move in more fleet than originally intended, securing z97 against german air.

See though that we may bring in an sb from Norway, so the landing in Greece should be secured.

• Another idea I consider is to move down to z54 in order to pressure the DEI more and being able to take out the tr in z42 without having to waste a sub. What do you say? The fleet is still very flexible from there, may for instance go to Marianas next turn or perhaps make a solid landing on some island. Presume it will be contested, but that ties J up a bit in the south-east.

• TripleA Manual Gamesave Post: Americans round 7

TripleA Manual Gamesave Post for game: World War II Global 1940 2nd Edition, version: 4.0

Game History

Round: 7

Purchase Units - Americans
            Americans buy 3 artilleries, 1 carrier, 1 destroyer, 2 fighters, 5 infantry, 1 submarine and 1 transport; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Combat Move - Americans
            1 infantry and 1 mech_infantry moved from Morocco to 92 Sea Zone
            1 infantry, 1 mech_infantry and 1 transport moved from 92 Sea Zone to 97 Sea Zone
            1 infantry and 1 mech_infantry moved from 97 Sea Zone to Greece
            1 carrier, 1 cruiser, 1 destroyer and 2 fighters moved from 92 Sea Zone to 97 Sea Zone
            2 infantry moved from Norway to Finland
            2 fighters moved from Norway to Finland
            1 bomber moved from Norway to 97 Sea Zone
            1 bomber moved from Norway to Germany

Combat Hit Differential Summary :

Savegame

• @trulpen said in Tutor game: AndrewAAGamer (X) vs trulpen [and everyone else] (A+50) OOB:

Another idea I consider is to move down to z54 in order to pressure the DEI more and being able to take out the tr in z42 without having to waste a sub. What do you say? The fleet is still very flexible from there, may for instance go to Marianas next turn or perhaps make a solid landing on some island. Presume it will be contested, but that ties J up a bit in the south-east.

At the same time the Carolines is a better position and 1 des, 1 sub, 1 tr is able to join up with the USN. Perhaps worth 1 aussie sub? Another idea is to move down only one ac with aussie figs on it, hit the tr, land the other fig in Queensland and be happy. If J goes after it, anything that does will likely die. Unless J is able to stack in the vicinity of z54.

• Oups, forgot to build in Norway. Will adjust.

• TripleA Manual Gamesave Post: Americans round 7

TripleA Manual Gamesave Post for game: World War II Global 1940 2nd Edition, version: 4.0

Game History

Americans buy 3 artilleries, 1 carrier, 1 fighter, 6 infantry, 1 submarine and 2 tactical_bombers; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Combat Move - Americans
            2 infantry moved from Morocco to 92 Sea Zone
            2 infantry and 1 transport moved from 92 Sea Zone to 97 Sea Zone
            2 infantry moved from 97 Sea Zone to Greece
            1 carrier, 1 cruiser, 1 destroyer and 2 fighters moved from 92 Sea Zone to 97 Sea Zone

Savegame

• Not completely sure about this. Normandie already has a mIC and is a lot easier to hold with brittish reinforcements. Also it’s closer to Norway.

I will try to look closer at achieving both Normandie and Greece instead. Then Germany is pressured from all four fronts, which is a very good thing.

Can’t let Japan to rein free in the Indian Ocean though.

Needs enough fleet in z80, z92, z97 and z110. An option for z92 is to sacrifice the french des, which however may move to z97 and help out during the german turn.

If not Normandie, the 3 tr in z91 will go back and pick up 4 inf, 2 art from EUS. Those land units could be fleet and air in the Pac.

• I don’t think that you are ready to yet take Greece. Normandy is a far easier place to hold since you can easily move UK fighters there to protect after an American invasion. Italy can be far more easily crushed with 6 Mediterranean subs convoy raiding them to death.

• Problem is the italian fleet. It will kill the subs, so need to stack fleet in z97 in order to crush the fleet next turn.

• Btw, it’s possible to move in 3 fig, 1 tac to Greece, if I remember correctly. And Italy has many units, but not much offensive strength.

• 2024 2023 '22 '21 '20

Sure, we can hold Greece with Brit air. But moving the fleet to SZ97 saves the Russian sub, but loses the French DD. More importantly what are we doing with the units in SZ91? Can’t move them in without the Italians pouncing them. Unless planning on a AB in Gibraltar. Also, moving all the Red Sea fleet to Med for protection leaves S. Africa for quick jaunt from India.

I don’t know that Greece is a good play at this time. It’s hard to bring in reinforcements, but perhaps the Middle East is strong enough to start pumping troops in. But the Axis can build a strong counter over a few turns.
    I like SZ97 because because it allows time to build up the Allied fleet strength and sink the Italians permanently. But Greece is a hard long term hold at this time.

I would attack Normandy. Bring 1 CV, the US troops to take Normandy. Bring Brit DD + Brits buy CV. The US lands 2 ftrs in London, and 2 ftr land on CV in SZ110. 2 Ftrs from Norway can land on Brit CV. That will defend the transports and then invasion is a go.

I don’t understand the island hopping campaign. In OOB, there is minimal advantage to taking many of these islands, and they tie up units for 3 turns, 1 to take, 1 to get back, and finally 1 to be offensive again. But since we are here and have a “dead” move for the Marshall islands group, I would take Iwo, since J cannot take it back for at least 1 turn.

In general, this is the part of the Pacific war that I call the “harassment” phase. I take any money island + any convoy opportunity that has a good trade in IPCs, while I wait for the US fleet to build. I’m not strong enough to attack J, so I really don’t know what else to do…

I mention this to find out what a better strategy entails. As I see it, trading evenly for islands is ok if I’m doing it with the ANZACs vs. J because ANZAC forces regenerate quicker.
    I would take every opportunity to kill J subs+ transports, maybe wait until ANZAC and Brits to kill SZ42 and 79 SS so the US can keep its fleet as an offensive force.

• @surfer the islands have less value in OOB than BM3 but they still can be used as landing zones for Japanese air (and can mean that Japan can attack the US fleet with twice the number of air than its carriers woud normally allow). Caroline Islands is safe from that now, (although I expect on the next turn he will need to take Paulau to keep the the fleet there) but Marianas isn’t. I don’t think Trulpen is opting to go to Marianas this turn, but down the road it can be a good option for the allies to threaten Japan. With a naval base it has the same reach as Carolines into the money islands, but air on carriers there can support an attack on Japan.

I agree though that as much as possible you want to use ANZAC units. Always better to trade them rather than US units.

And Normandy is a good option as well and maybe a safer one to hold (because of the support from the UK and Norway. But as long as Greece and 97 can be safely taken and held this turn, they have some advantages though. 1) It threatens Italy more while going to Normandy takes pressure off. 2) Air can reach Moscow (and vice versa) whereas the air needed to defend Normandy can’t. 3). German factories are further away.

The US carrier in 91 is protected by the French DD in 92. But you are right that if you pull that fleet away from 80, than South Africa is a concern and probably means that the UK build and plan NCMs need to keep UK in a position to deny a Japanese attack there.

• One important factor in this is the ability to send air to Moscow if there’s a pressing need. If G builds 3 tac, 3 tank, 1 sb next turn and stacks in Bryansk, we would need an extra 12 figs, 1 tac in order to feel safe. Of course 2 sb will be in the mix as well, which more or less relieve us of 2 figs.

That definitely speaks for a landing in Greece.

If I remember correctly an effort in Normandie will need 6-7 figs to secure z110, since G may hit it with 1 sub, 2 fig, 2 tac, 4 sb.

We can simply not afford the Normandie endeavour. Sad, but true.

With Greece, UK may land a shitload of figs there and in EP as well, also keeping serious pressure on J.

Ok, this will be the plan to go forward.

If we can hold Greece or not as an outpost is not the critical issue here. Keeping Russia alive is key. Especially with that yummy extra 12 IPC every turn.

• Think I missed 1 mech, 1 tank, so that means likely 14 air needed and we have access to 20.

• TripleA Turn Summary: Americans round 7

TripleA Turn Summary for game: World War II Global 1940 2nd Edition, version: 4.0

Game History

Americans buy 2 bombers, 1 carrier, 1 destroyer, 4 infantry and 2 tactical_bombers; Remaining resources: 2 PUs; 

Combat Move - Americans
            1 infantry, 1 mech_infantry and 1 transport moved from 92 Sea Zone to 97 Sea Zone

Combat - Americans
            Strategic bombing raid in Germany
                    AA fire in Germany : 0/1 hits, 0,17 expected hits
                Bombing raid in Germany rolls: 6 and causes: 6 damage to unit: factory_major
                Bombing raid in Germany causes 6 damage total. 
            Battle in Greece
            Battle in Finland
                Americans attack with 2 fighters and 2 infantry
                Germans defend with 1 infantry
                    Americans roll dice for 2 fighters and 2 infantry in Finland, round 2 : 1/4 hits, 1,33 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 1 infantry in Finland, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Germans lost in Finland
                Americans win, taking Greece from Italians, taking Finland from Germans with 2 fighters and 2 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3
                Casualties for Germans: 1 infantry

Non Combat Move - Americans
            Turning on Edit Mode
            EDIT: Turning off Edit Mode
            Turning on Edit Mode
            2 fighters moved from Finland to Norway
            1 bomber moved from Germany to Norway
            1 aaGun moved from Algeria to 92 Sea Zone
            1 infantry moved from Algeria to 92 Sea Zone
            1 aaGun, 3 infantry and 2 transports moved from 92 Sea Zone to 97 Sea Zone
            1 aaGun and 1 infantry moved from 97 Sea Zone to Greece
            1 aaGun and 1 infantry moved from Morocco to Algeria
            2 transports moved from 91 Sea Zone to 92 Sea Zone
            1 transport moved from 91 Sea Zone to 101 Sea Zone
            1 carrier moved from 91 Sea Zone to 92 Sea Zone
            2 fighters moved from Eastern United States to 92 Sea Zone
            2 fighters moved from 91 Sea Zone to Malta
            1 bomber moved from Eastern United States to Norway
            1 bomber moved from 97 Sea Zone to Malta
            1 carrier, 1 destroyer and 3 submarines moved from 26 Sea Zone to 33 Sea Zone
            1 destroyer and 1 submarine moved from 32 Sea Zone to 33 Sea Zone
            1 infantry and 1 mech_infantry moved from Marshall Islands to 32 Sea Zone
            1 infantry, 1 mech_infantry and 1 transport moved from 32 Sea Zone to 33 Sea Zone
            1 infantry moved from 33 Sea Zone to Caroline Islands
            1 infantry moved from Caroline Islands to 33 Sea Zone
            1 fighter moved from Wake Island to 33 Sea Zone
            1 carrier, 1 destroyer and 2 submarines moved from 10 Sea Zone to 26 Sea Zone

Place Units - Americans
            3 infantry placed in Norway
            2 bombers placed in Eastern United States
            1 infantry placed in Central United States
            2 tactical_bombers placed in Western United States
            1 carrier and 1 destroyer placed in 10 Sea Zone

Turn Complete - Americans
            Americans collect 59 PUs; end with 61 PUs
            Objective Americans 1 Homeland: Americans met a national objective for an additional 10 PUs; end with 71 PUs
            Objective Americans 3 Defense Obligations: Americans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 76 PUs
            Objective Americans 2 Outer Territories: Americans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 81 PUs

Germans : -0,33
    Americans : -0,33
    AA fire in Germany : : -0,17

Savegame

• TripleA Turn Summary: Chinese round 7

TripleA Turn Summary for game: World War II Global 1940 2nd Edition, version: 4.0

Game History

Purchase Units - Chinese
            Trigger Chinese Loses Burma Road: Chinese has their production frontier changed to: productionChinese_Burma_Road_Closed
            Chinese buy 3 infantry; Remaining resources: 1 PUs; 

Combat Move - Chinese
            1 infantry moved from Kweichow to Hopei
            1 fighter moved from Kweichow to Hopei
            2 infantry moved from Kweichow to Hunan
            2 infantry moved from Kweichow to Yunnan

Combat - Chinese
            Battle in Hunan
                Chinese attack with 2 infantry
                Japanese defend with 1 infantry
                    Chinese roll dice for 2 infantry in Hunan, round 2 : 1/2 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 infantry in Hunan, round 2 : 1/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Japanese and 1 infantry owned by the Chinese lost in Hunan
                Chinese win, taking Hunan from Japanese with 1 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 0
                Casualties for Chinese: 1 infantry
                Casualties for Japanese: 1 infantry
            Battle in Hopei
                Chinese attack with 1 fighter and 1 infantry
                    Chinese roll dice for 1 fighter and 1 infantry in Hopei, round 2 : 0/2 hits, 0,67 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 infantry in Hopei, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    Chinese roll dice for 1 fighter and 1 infantry in Hopei, round 3 : 1/2 hits, 0,67 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 infantry in Hopei, round 3 : 1/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Japanese and 1 infantry owned by the Chinese lost in Hopei
                Chinese win with 1 fighter remaining. Battle score for attacker is 0
            Battle in Yunnan
                    Chinese roll dice for 2 infantry in Yunnan, round 2 : 0/2 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 infantry in Yunnan, round 2 : 1/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Chinese lost in Yunnan
                    Chinese roll dice for 1 infantry in Yunnan, round 3 : 0/1 hits, 0,17 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 infantry in Yunnan, round 3 : 0/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                1 infantry owned by the Chinese retreated to Kweichow
                Japanese win with 1 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is -3

Non Combat Move - Chinese
            4 artilleries and 17 infantry moved from Kweichow to Shensi
            1 fighter moved from Hopei to Shensi

Place Units - Chinese
            1 infantry placed in Szechwan
            2 infantry placed in Shensi
            Chinese undo move 1.
            1 infantry placed in Shensi

Turn Complete - Chinese
            Chinese collect 7 PUs; end with 8 PUs

Chinese : -0,17
    Japanese : 1,33

Savegame

• TripleA Turn Summary: UK_Pacific round 7

Game History

Americans buy 2 bombers, 1 carrier, 1 destroyer, 4 infantry and 2 tactical_bombers; Remaining resources: 2 PUs; 

Combat Move - Americans

Combat - Americans
            Strategic bombing raid in Germany
                    AA fire in Germany : 0/1 hits, 0,17 expected hits
                Bombing raid in Germany rolls: 6 and causes: 6 damage to unit: factory_major
                Bombing raid in Germany causes 6 damage total. 
            Battle in Greece
            Battle in Finland
                Americans attack with 2 fighters and 2 infantry
                Germans defend with 1 infantry
                    Americans roll dice for 2 fighters and 2 infantry in Finland, round 2 : 1/4 hits, 1,33 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 1 infantry in Finland, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Germans lost in Finland
                Americans win, taking Greece from Italians, taking Finland from Germans with 2 fighters and 2 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3
                Casualties for Germans: 1 infantry

Non Combat Move - Americans
            Turning on Edit Mode
            Turning on Edit Mode
            2 fighters moved from Finland to Norway
            1 bomber moved from Germany to Norway
            1 aaGun moved from Algeria to 92 Sea Zone
            1 infantry moved from Algeria to 92 Sea Zone
            1 aaGun, 3 infantry and 2 transports moved from 92 Sea Zone to 97 Sea Zone
            1 aaGun and 1 infantry moved from 97 Sea Zone to Greece
            1 aaGun and 1 infantry moved from Morocco to Algeria
            2 transports moved from 91 Sea Zone to 92 Sea Zone
            1 transport moved from 91 Sea Zone to 101 Sea Zone
            1 carrier moved from 91 Sea Zone to 92 Sea Zone
            2 fighters moved from Eastern United States to 92 Sea Zone
            2 fighters moved from 91 Sea Zone to Malta
            1 bomber moved from Eastern United States to Norway
            1 bomber moved from 97 Sea Zone to Malta
            1 carrier, 1 destroyer and 3 submarines moved from 26 Sea Zone to 33 Sea Zone
            1 destroyer and 1 submarine moved from 32 Sea Zone to 33 Sea Zone
            1 infantry and 1 mech_infantry moved from Marshall Islands to 32 Sea Zone
            1 infantry, 1 mech_infantry and 1 transport moved from 32 Sea Zone to 33 Sea Zone
            1 infantry moved from Caroline Islands to 33 Sea Zone
            1 fighter moved from Wake Island to 33 Sea Zone
            1 carrier, 1 destroyer and 2 submarines moved from 10 Sea Zone to 26 Sea Zone

Place Units - Americans
            3 infantry placed in Norway
            2 bombers placed in Eastern United States
            1 infantry placed in Central United States
            2 tactical_bombers placed in Western United States
            1 carrier and 1 destroyer placed in 10 Sea Zone

Turn Complete - Americans
            Americans collect 59 PUs; end with 61 PUs
            Objective Americans 1 Homeland: Americans met a national objective for an additional 10 PUs; end with 71 PUs
            Objective Americans 3 Defense Obligations: Americans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 76 PUs
            Objective Americans 2 Outer Territories: Americans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 81 PUs

Purchase Units - Chinese
            Trigger Chinese Loses Burma Road: Chinese has their production frontier changed to: productionChinese_Burma_Road_Closed
            Chinese buy 3 infantry; Remaining resources: 1 PUs; 

Combat Move - Chinese
            1 infantry moved from Kweichow to Hopei
            1 fighter moved from Kweichow to Hopei
            2 infantry moved from Kweichow to Hunan
            2 infantry moved from Kweichow to Yunnan

Combat - Chinese
            Battle in Hunan
                    Chinese roll dice for 2 infantry in Hunan, round 2 : 1/2 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 infantry in Hunan, round 2 : 1/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Japanese and 1 infantry owned by the Chinese lost in Hunan
                Chinese win, taking Hunan from Japanese with 1 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 0
            Battle in Hopei
                Chinese attack with 1 fighter and 1 infantry
                    Chinese roll dice for 1 fighter and 1 infantry in Hopei, round 2 : 0/2 hits, 0,67 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 infantry in Hopei, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    Chinese roll dice for 1 fighter and 1 infantry in Hopei, round 3 : 1/2 hits, 0,67 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 infantry in Hopei, round 3 : 1/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Japanese and 1 infantry owned by the Chinese lost in Hopei
                Chinese win with 1 fighter remaining. Battle score for attacker is 0
            Battle in Yunnan
                    Chinese roll dice for 2 infantry in Yunnan, round 2 : 0/2 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 infantry in Yunnan, round 2 : 1/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Chinese lost in Yunnan
                    Chinese roll dice for 1 infantry in Yunnan, round 3 : 0/1 hits, 0,17 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 infantry in Yunnan, round 3 : 0/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                1 infantry owned by the Chinese retreated to Kweichow
                Japanese win with 1 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is -3

Non Combat Move - Chinese
            4 artilleries and 17 infantry moved from Kweichow to Shensi
            1 fighter moved from Hopei to Shensi

Place Units - Chinese
            1 infantry placed in Szechwan
            2 infantry placed in Shensi
            Chinese undo move 1.
            1 infantry placed in Shensi

Turn Complete - Chinese
            Chinese collect 7 PUs; end with 8 PUs

Purchase Units - British
            British buy 1 airfield, 1 carrier and 1 destroyer; Remaining resources: 2 PUs; 

Combat Move - British
            1 infantry moved from Eastern Persia to West India
            1 infantry moved from Eastern Persia to West India
            3 fighters and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Eastern Persia to West India
            1 mech_infantry moved from Kweichow to Shensi
            1 mech_infantry moved from Shensi to Suiyuyan
                  Chinese take Suiyuyan from Japanese

Combat - British
            Battle in West India
                British attack with 3 fighters, 2 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber
                Japanese defend with 1 artillery
                    British roll dice for 3 fighters, 2 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber in West India, round 2 : 4/6 hits, 2,50 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 artillery in West India, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    1 artillery owned by the Japanese lost in West India
                British win, taking West India from Japanese with 3 fighters, 2 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber remaining. Battle score for attacker is 4
                Casualties for Japanese: 1 artillery

Non Combat Move - British
            1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from West India to 80 Sea Zone
            2 fighters moved from West India to Persia
            1 destroyer moved from 81 Sea Zone to 77 Sea Zone
            1 submarine moved from 81 Sea Zone to 80 Sea Zone
            1 submarine moved from 98 Sea Zone to 92 Sea Zone
            1 submarine moved from 99 Sea Zone to 97 Sea Zone
            1 submarine moved from 81 Sea Zone to 80 Sea Zone
            2 fighters moved from 97 Sea Zone to Greece
            1 carrier moved from 81 Sea Zone to 97 Sea Zone
            2 cruisers and 1 destroyer moved from 81 Sea Zone to 80 Sea Zone
            1 fighter moved from 81 Sea Zone to Persia
            1 tactical_bomber moved from 81 Sea Zone to Greece
            7 artilleries and 16 infantry moved from Iraq to Persia
            2 armour and 3 mech_infantrys moved from Eastern Persia to Persia
            3 aaGuns moved from Eastern Persia to Persia
            1 mech_infantry moved from Belgian Congo to Egypt
            2 mech_infantrys moved from Union of South Africa to Belgian Congo
            2 infantry moved from Trans-Jordan to Egypt
            1 armour, 2 infantry and 1 mech_infantry moved from Algeria to 92 Sea Zone
            1 armour, 2 infantry, 1 mech_infantry and 2 transports moved from 92 Sea Zone to 97 Sea Zone
            1 armour, 2 infantry and 1 mech_infantry moved from 97 Sea Zone to Greece
            1 battleship, 1 cruiser and 1 destroyer moved from 92 Sea Zone to 97 Sea Zone
            2 fighters moved from Norway to 97 Sea Zone
            1 fighter moved from Norway to 97 Sea Zone
            1 fighter moved from Egypt to 97 Sea Zone
            1 fighter moved from Egypt to Greece
            1 infantry moved from Egypt to Alexandria
            1 mech_infantry moved from Egypt to Iraq
            1 aaGun moved from Algeria to Tunisia
            1 infantry moved from Northwest Persia to Persia
            1 infantry and 1 mech_infantry moved from Kweichow to Shensi
            1 battleship moved from 33 Sea Zone to 34 Sea Zone
            1 battleship moved from 34 Sea Zone to 33 Sea Zone
            3 artilleries moved from Persia to Eastern Persia

Place Units - British
            1 airfield placed in Persia
            1 carrier and 1 destroyer placed in 80 Sea Zone

Turn Complete - British
            British collect 31 PUs; end with 33 PUs
            Objective British 1 Original: British met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 38 PUs

Turn Complete - UK_Pacific

Germans : -0,33
    British : 1,50
    Americans : -0,33
    Chinese : -0,17
    Japanese : 1,00
    AA fire in Germany : : -0,17

Savegame

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users