Fighter and aircraft carrier questions

• If a fighter in EASTERN US wants to land on a carrier in SZ13, is that 2 moves or 3 bc you count the landing?

Also, can you place a new fighter on a carrier adjacent to a industrial complex or does it have to start at the IC

• @RYNO87
    Didn’t think there were Carriers in that version.

• 2023 '22 '21 '20 '19 '18 '17

This forum is for the game “Axis & Allies: WWI 1914”. While there were a few experimental aircraft carriers in existence by the end of the actual First World War, there are none in this game (barring house rules).

All that said, I believe that you may have asked your question in the wrong forum. What version of Axis & Allies are you playing that led you to this question?

-Midnight_Reaper

• My bad. This is for 1941 not 1914.

• @RYNO87 said in Fighter and aircraft carrier questions:

If a fighter in EASTERN US wants to land on a carrier in SZ13, is that 2 moves or 3 bc you count the landing?

You don’t count the landing.
    Rulebook 1941, page 23: “In other words, each time an air unit crosses a boundary between spaces, whether territories or sea zones, it uses 1 movement point.”
    So your scenario takes two movement points.

Also, can you place a new fighter on a carrier adjacent to a industrial complex or does it have to start at the IC.

Rulebook 1941, page 20: “Place fighters either in territories containing eligible industrial complexes, or on your aircraft carriers in sea zones (even hostile ones) adjacent to such territories. You can even place new fighters on an aircraft carrier currently being mobilized. However, you cannot place a new fighter on a carrier owned by a friendly power.”

I have moved your topic to the 1941 forum.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m