axis-dominion vs farmboy (allies+12) bm3

• 2023 '22 '21 '20 '19 '18 '17

This is what the rules say. The relevant bit is the last paragraph.

Soviet-Mongolian Defense Pact: Due to their mutual border conflict with Japan in 1939, the Soviet Union and Mongolia
    have a special relationship. The Mongolian territories (Olgiy, Dzavhan, Tsagaan-Olom, Central Mongolia, Ulaanbaatar, and Buyant-Uhaa) will never become pro-Axis unless one or more of them is attacked by the Soviet Union. Also, if Japan attacks any Soviet-controlled territory that is adjacent to any Mongolian territory, all Mongolian territories that are still strict neutral or pro-Allies, or have joined the Allies as a result of a failed Japanese attack, are placed under the control of the Soviet Union at the end of Japan’s Conduct Combat phase. This is done in the same manner as though the Soviet Union had moved land units into a friendly neutral territory (see “Friendly Neutrals,” page 10). These territories have Soviet control markers placed on them, and their standing army units are placed on the board using Soviet pieces and are controlled by the Soviet Union player from then on. This occurs regardless of the state of relations between the Soviet Union and Japan at the time of the attack, with one exception: If the Soviet Union attacks Korea or any Japan-controlled territory bordering these Mongolian territories while Mongolia is still a strict neutral, Mongolia will remain neutral and not ally itself with the Soviet Union.

In all other respects and for all other purposes, the Mongolian territories are treated as any other strict neutral territory. For
    example, if a Mongolian territory is attacked by Japan while still a strict neutral, all of the other strict neutral territories will
    become pro-Allies.

• I am reading it differently, i.e., that once Russia breaks the pact while Mongolia is still strict neutral, Mongolia will always remain strict neutral. (see bolded statement below)

@Adam514 or @gamerman01 can one of you confirm this for us?

@farmboy said in axis-dominion vs farmboy (allies+12) bm3:

Soviet-Mongolian Defense Pact: Due to their mutual border conflict with Japan in 1939, the Soviet Union and Mongolia
    have a special relationship. The Mongolian territories (Olgiy, Dzavhan, Tsagaan-Olom, Central Mongolia, Ulaanbaatar, and Buyant-Uhaa) will never become pro-Axis unless one or more of them is attacked by the Soviet Union. Also, if Japan attacks any Soviet-controlled territory that is adjacent to any Mongolian territory, all Mongolian territories that are still strict neutral or pro-Allies, or have joined the Allies as a result of a failed Japanese attack, are placed under the control of the Soviet Union at the end of Japan’s Conduct Combat phase. This is done in the same manner as though the Soviet Union had moved land units into a friendly neutral territory (see “Friendly Neutrals,” page 10). These territories have Soviet control markers placed on them, and their standing army units are placed on the board using Soviet pieces and are controlled by the Soviet Union player from then on. This occurs regardless of the state of relations between the Soviet Union and Japan at the time of the attack, with one exception: If the Soviet Union attacks Korea or any Japan-controlled territory bordering these Mongolian territories while Mongolia is still a strict neutral, Mongolia will remain neutral and not ally itself with the Soviet Union.
    In all other respects and for all other purposes, the Mongolian territories are treated as any other strict neutral territory. For
    example, if a Mongolian territory is attacked by Japan while still a strict neutral, all of the other strict neutral territories will
    become pro-Allies.

• '19 '17

From what I read here, the only way for Mongolia to become pro-Allied apart from Japan invading a neighboring territory is to be directly attacked by an Axis power. I think Mongolia stays neutral even if Axis declare war on true neutrals.

• thanks Adam, and yah that’s how I always understood it as well. @farmboy is that rule interpretation good enough, or would you rather wait on gamerman to weigh in as well?

• I wouldn’t mind getting a second opinion (unless Adam and you feel quite certain). I do read that passage as saying that when Japan attacks adjacent soviet territories, the specific Mongol rules are enacted with the following exception … but that the rules governing neutrality still apply in all other circumstances. So my attack on Manchuria negated the Mongol rules, but did not effect Mongolia’s strict neutrality which now comes into effect. If that makes sense.

But because it is only 1 inf at the moment, I don’t want to drag this out unnecessarily. Why don’t we continue (I will just retreat my inf with the others) and then we can reevaluate in the event that Gamerman’s ruling is different.

• @farmboy said in axis-dominion vs farmboy (allies+12) bm3:

I wouldn’t mind getting a second opinion (unless Adam and you feel quite certain). I do read that passage as saying that when Japan attacks adjacent soviet territories, the specific Mongol rules are enacted with the following exception … but that the rules governing neutrality still apply in all other circumstances. So my attack on Manchuria negated the Mongol rules, but did not effect Mongolia’s strict neutrality which now comes into effect. If that makes sense.

But because it is only 1 inf at the moment, I don’t want to drag this out unnecessarily. Why don’t we continue (I will just retreat my inf with the others) and then we can reevaluate in the event that Gamerman’s ruling is different.

ok sounds good, I’ll continue. we’ll see what @gamerman01 rules when he becomes available

• TripleA Turn Summary: Japanese round 10

TripleA Turn Summary for game: World War II Global 1940 Balanced Mod3, version: 3.4.0

Game History

Round: 10

Purchase Units - Japanese
            Japanese buy 1 fighter, 8 infantry, 1 mech_infantry, 1 submarine and 2 tactical_bombers; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 6 SuicideAttackTokens; 

Combat Move - Japanese
            1 infantry moved from Siberia to Soviet Far East
                  Japanese take Soviet Far East from Russians
            1 infantry moved from Amur to Sakha
                  Japanese take Sakha from Russians
            1 marine moved from Philippines to 35 Sea Zone
            2 battleships, 2 cruisers and 1 marine moved from 35 Sea Zone to 38 Sea Zone
            1 marine moved from 38 Sea Zone to Shan State
            1 destroyer moved from 36 Sea Zone to 44 Sea Zone
            2 fighters and 2 tactical_bombers moved from 35 Sea Zone to 44 Sea Zone
            1 fighter moved from 35 Sea Zone to 21 Sea Zone
            1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from Kwangsi to 36 Sea Zone
            2 infantry moved from French Indo China to 36 Sea Zone
            1 artillery, 3 infantry and 2 transports moved from 36 Sea Zone to 38 Sea Zone
            1 artillery and 3 infantry moved from 38 Sea Zone to Shan State
            1 artillery moved from Kweichow to Yunnan
            3 fighters and 2 tactical_bombers moved from French Indo China to Yunnan
            2 bombers moved from French Indo China to Hopei
            2 infantry moved from Anhwe to Chahar
            1 infantry moved from Anhwe to Hopei
            1 infantry moved from Anhwe to Hopei
            1 fighter moved from Amur to Chahar
            1 fighter moved from Japan to Chahar
            2 fighters moved from 36 Sea Zone to Yunnan
            1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Anhwe to Hopei
            1 tactical_bomber moved from Anhwe to Hopei
            2 tactical_bombers moved from Anhwe to Chahar
            1 infantry moved from Szechwan to Yunnan
            1 tactical_bomber moved from 35 Sea Zone to Yunnan
            1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from 35 Sea Zone to 44 Sea Zone
            1 fighter moved from 35 Sea Zone to 44 Sea Zone

Combat - Japanese
            Japanese creates battle in territory 42 Sea Zone
            Battle in 21 Sea Zone
                Japanese attack with 1 fighter
                Americans defend with 1 transport
                    1 transport owned by the Americans lost in 21 Sea Zone
                Japanese win, taking 42 Sea Zone from ANZAC with 1 fighter remaining. Battle score for attacker is 7
                Casualties for Americans: 1 transport
            Battle in Chahar
                Japanese attack with 2 fighters, 2 infantry and 2 tactical_bombers
                Chinese defend with 2 infantry
                    Japanese roll dice for 2 fighters, 2 infantry and 2 tactical_bombers in Chahar, round 2 : 0/6 hits, 2.67 expected hits
                    Chinese roll dice for 2 infantry in Chahar, round 2 : 0/2 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 2 fighters, 2 infantry and 2 tactical_bombers in Chahar, round 3 : 2/6 hits, 2.67 expected hits
                    Chinese roll dice for 2 infantry in Chahar, round 3 : 2/2 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    2 infantry owned by the Japanese and 2 infantry owned by the Chinese lost in Chahar
                Japanese win with 2 fighters and 2 tactical_bombers remaining. Battle score for attacker is 0
                Casualties for Japanese: 2 infantry
                Casualties for Chinese: 2 infantry
            Battle in Hopei
                Japanese attack with 2 bombers, 1 fighter, 2 infantry and 2 tactical_bombers
                Chinese defend with 2 infantry
                    Japanese roll dice for 2 bombers, 1 fighter, 2 infantry and 2 tactical_bombers in Hopei, round 2 : 5/7 hits, 3.33 expected hits
                    Chinese roll dice for 2 infantry in Hopei, round 2 : 1/2 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Japanese and 2 infantry owned by the Chinese lost in Hopei
                Japanese win, taking Hopei from Chinese with 2 bombers, 1 fighter, 1 infantry and 2 tactical_bombers remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3
                Casualties for Japanese: 1 infantry
                Casualties for Chinese: 2 infantry
            Battle in 44 Sea Zone
                Japanese attack with 1 destroyer, 4 fighters and 3 tactical_bombers
                ANZAC defend with 1 submarine
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 destroyer, 4 fighters and 3 tactical_bombers in 44 Sea Zone, round 2 : 5/8 hits, 4.33 expected hits
                    ANZAC roll dice for 1 submarine in 44 Sea Zone, round 2 : 1/1 hits, 0.17 expected hits
                    1 destroyer owned by the Japanese and 1 submarine owned by the ANZAC lost in 44 Sea Zone
                Japanese win with 4 fighters and 3 tactical_bombers remaining. Battle score for attacker is -2
                Casualties for Japanese: 1 destroyer
                Casualties for ANZAC: 1 submarine
            Battle in Yunnan
                Japanese attack with 1 artillery, 5 fighters, 1 infantry and 3 tactical_bombers
                British defend with 1 aaGun, 1 artillery and 1 infantry
                    British roll AA dice in Yunnan : 0/3 hits, 0.50 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 artillery, 5 fighters, 1 infantry and 3 tactical_bombers in Yunnan, round 2 : 6/10 hits, 5.17 expected hits
                    Chinese roll dice for 1 aaGun, 1 artillery and 1 infantry in Yunnan, round 2 : 0/2 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    1 aaGun owned by the British, 1 artillery owned by the British and 1 infantry owned by the British lost in Yunnan
                Japanese win, taking Yunnan from Chinese with 1 artillery, 5 fighters, 1 infantry and 3 tactical_bombers remaining. Battle score for attacker is 12
                Casualties for British: 1 aaGun, 1 artillery and 1 infantry
            Battle in Shan State
                Japanese attack with 1 artillery, 3 infantry and 1 marine
                British defend with 1 artillery and 1 infantry; ANZAC defend with 1 aaGun
                    Japanese roll dice for 2 battleships and 2 cruisers in Shan State, round 2 : 3/4 hits, 2.33 expected hits
                    UK_Pacific roll dice for 1 aaGun, 1 artillery and 1 infantry in Shan State, round 2 : 0/2 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    1 aaGun owned by the ANZAC, 1 artillery owned by the British and 1 infantry owned by the British lost in Shan State
                Japanese win, taking Shan State from UK_Pacific with 1 artillery, 3 infantry and 1 marine remaining. Battle score for attacker is 12
                Casualties for ANZAC: 1 aaGun
                Casualties for British: 1 artillery and 1 infantry

Non Combat Move - Japanese
            1 armour moved from Hunan to Szechwan
            1 mech_infantry moved from Kiangsu to Kweichow
            1 mech_infantry moved from Kiangsu to Anhwe
            1 mech_infantry moved from Kiangsu to Jehol
            4 fighters and 3 tactical_bombers moved from 44 Sea Zone to 35 Sea Zone
            1 fighter moved from 21 Sea Zone to 35 Sea Zone
            2 carriers moved from 36 Sea Zone to 35 Sea Zone
            1 submarine moved from 36 Sea Zone to 37 Sea Zone
            1 destroyer moved from 42 Sea Zone to 35 Sea Zone
            1 submarine moved from 6 Sea Zone to 35 Sea Zone
            2 bombers moved from Hopei to French Indo China
            1 destroyer moved from 36 Sea Zone to 35 Sea Zone
            3 fighters and 2 tactical_bombers moved from Yunnan to 35 Sea Zone
            1 tactical_bomber moved from Japan to 35 Sea Zone
            2 fighters moved from Yunnan to French Indo China
            1 tactical_bomber moved from Yunnan to French Indo China
            2 tactical_bombers moved from Chahar to Anhwe
            2 fighters moved from Chahar to Anhwe
            1 fighter and 2 tactical_bombers moved from Hopei to French Indo China
            1 infantry moved from Kiangsi to Anhwe
            1 mech_infantry moved from Anhwe to Hunan

Place Units - Japanese
            1 submarine placed in 6 Sea Zone
            2 infantry and 1 mech_infantry placed in Kiangsu
            3 infantry placed in French Indo China
            3 infantry placed in Malaya
            1 fighter and 2 tactical_bombers placed in Japan

Turn Complete - Japanese
            Japanese collect 62 PUs; end with 62 PUs
            Objective Japanese 4 Control Dutch East Indies: Japanese met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 67 PUs

Combat Hit Differential Summary :

Chinese regular : 0.33
    Japanese regular : 0.50
    British AA : -0.50
    UK_Pacific regular : -0.67
    ANZAC regular : 0.83

Savegame

• Hi guys -

Mongolia does go pro-Allies just like all the rest of the strict neutrals in the world when Italy attacks Turkey and Spain (round 9).

You are correct, Axis-dominion, in saying that when Russia breaks the pact, Mongolia will remain a strict neutral. And like all other strict neutrals, it goes pro-Allied if the Axis break strict neutrality. It doesn’t mean that Mongolia will continue to be strict neutral all by itself even if strict neutrality is broken by the Axis elsewhere later, it means Mongolia will remain strict neutral at the time of the Russians breaking the pact.

• 2024 2023 '22 '15 '11 '10 Official Q&A Moderator

If this helps too,
    Mongolia will never become pro-Axis unless they are attacked directly by the Soviet Union (2nd sentence of those rules), so if UK or US attacks Spain or Turkey for example, Mongolia does not go pro-Axis.

Then the 3rd sentence starting with “Also, if Japan attacks…” to the end of the monster paragraph is all about the conditions that would or would not cause all of Mongolia to become instantly Russian.

Then the 2nd paragraph in the rules starting with “in all other respects” means other than Russia directly attacking Mongolia, and other than all of Mongolia going instant Russian, Mongolia is a normal strict neutral, same as Afghanistan, Turkey, or Venezuela.

<added later> - (and also other than the fact that Mongolia will never go pro-Axis unless directly attacked by Russia)

• @gamerman01 said in axis-dominion vs farmboy (allies+12) bm3:

If this helps too,
    Mongolia will never become pro-Axis unless they are attacked directly by the Soviet Union (2nd sentence of those rules), so if UK or US attacks Spain or Turkey for example, Mongolia does not go pro-Axis.

Then the 3rd sentence starting with “Also, if Japan attacks…” to the end of the monster paragraph is all about the conditions that would or would not cause all of Mongolia to become instantly Russian.

Then the 2nd paragraph in the rules starting with “in all other respects” means other than Russia directly attacking Mongolia, and other than all of Mongolia going instant Russian, Mongolia is a normal strict neutral, same as Afghanistan, Turkey, or Venezuela.

ok thank you for clarifying gamer! glad farm boy insisted on getting a second opinion, and you are one of the rules official after all. so I think at least Adam and I learned something new hear, and farm boy got confirmation for what he thought all along.

• @axis-dominion said in axis-dominion vs farmboy (allies+12) bm3:

@gamerman01 said in axis-dominion vs farmboy (allies+12) bm3:

If this helps too,

ok thank you for clarifying gamer! glad farm boy insisted on getting a second opinion, and you are one of the rules official after all. so I think at least Adam and I learned something new hear, and farm boy got confirmation for what he thought all along.

man I can’t spell lol

• yep yep, happy to help, spent a lot of time thinking about how to try and explain it - you could fill up a 3 credit hour course on Axis and Allies rules anymore

Thanks Gamerman!

AD, did you want to proceed with my units in ulaanbaatar, or do you want me to edit them back. I’m fine with either and since you did the turn with teh assumption that Mongolia would stay neutral, I’m fine to pull them back and then treat Mongolia as a friendly neutral on subsequent turns.

Also, won’t get to my turn until tomorrow I think

• @farmboy said in axis-dominion vs farmboy (allies+12) bm3:

Thanks Gamerman!

AD, did you want to proceed with my units in ulaanbaatar, or do you want me to edit them back. I’m fine with either and since you did the turn with teh assumption that Mongolia would stay neutral, I’m fine to pull them back and then treat Mongolia as a friendly neutral on subsequent turns.

Also, won’t get to my turn until tomorrow I think

thanks farm boy, that’s very considerate of you. I’m ok with it being as is. you may go ahead with your turn.

TripleA Turn Summary: Americans round 10

TripleA Turn Summary for game: World War II Global 1940 Balanced Mod3, version: 3.4.0

Game History

Purchase Units - Americans
            Americans buy 2 carriers, 1 destroyer, 2 fighters, 2 infantry, 1 submarine and 2 transports; Remaining resources: 1 PUs; 

Politics - Americans
            Trigger Americans Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Chile
            Trigger Americans Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Argentina
            Trigger Americans Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Venezuela
            Trigger Americans Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Sweden
            Trigger Americans Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Switzerland
            Trigger Americans Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Spain
            Trigger Americans Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Portugal
            Trigger Americans Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Turkey
            Trigger Americans Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Saudi Arabia
            Trigger Americans Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Afghanistan
            Trigger Americans Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Mozambique
            Trigger Americans Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Angola
            Trigger Americans Friendly TrueNeutral: Changing Relationship for Americans and Neutral_True from Strict_Neutral to Friendly_Neutral
            Trigger Americans Friendly TrueNeutral: Changing Relationship for Americans and Mongolians from Strict_Neutral to Friendly_Neutral
            Trigger Americans Friendly With Mongolians activates a trigger called: Trigger Allies Friendly With Mongolians

Combat Move - Americans
            1 destroyer moved from 88 Sea Zone to 91 Sea Zone
            1 bomber and 4 fighters moved from United Kingdom to 91 Sea Zone

Combat - Americans
            Battle in 91 Sea Zone
                Americans attack with 1 bomber, 1 destroyer and 4 fighters
                Germans defend with 1 submarine
                    Americans roll dice for 1 bomber, 1 destroyer and 4 fighters in 91 Sea Zone, round 2 : 5/6 hits, 3.00 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 1 submarine in 91 Sea Zone, round 2 : 1/1 hits, 0.17 expected hits
                    1 submarine owned by the Germans and 1 destroyer owned by the Americans lost in 91 Sea Zone
                Americans win with 1 bomber and 4 fighters remaining. Battle score for attacker is -2
                Casualties for Americans: 1 destroyer
                Casualties for Germans: 1 submarine

Non Combat Move - Americans
            1 bomber and 4 fighters moved from 91 Sea Zone to Algeria
            1 submarine moved from 92 Sea Zone to 89 Sea Zone
            1 carrier moved from 88 Sea Zone to 101 Sea Zone
            1 carrier and 2 submarines moved from 26 Sea Zone to 33 Sea Zone
            2 fighters moved from Wake Island to 33 Sea Zone
            1 carrier and 1 destroyer moved from 10 Sea Zone to 26 Sea Zone
            2 submarines moved from 10 Sea Zone to 26 Sea Zone
            2 fighters moved from Eastern United States to 26 Sea Zone
            1 fighter moved from Western United States to Wake Island
            1 transport moved from 33 Sea Zone to 22 Sea Zone
            1 infantry moved from Marianas to 22 Sea Zone
            1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 22 Sea Zone to 33 Sea Zone
            1 infantry moved from 33 Sea Zone to Caroline Islands

Place Units - Americans
            1 infantry placed in Western United States
            1 carrier and 1 submarine placed in 10 Sea Zone
            2 fighters and 1 infantry placed in Eastern United States
            1 transport placed in 10 Sea Zone
            1 carrier, 1 destroyer and 1 transport placed in 101 Sea Zone

Turn Complete - Americans
            Americans collect 56 PUs; end with 57 PUs
            Objective Americans 1 Homeland: Americans met a national objective for an additional 10 PUs; end with 67 PUs
            Objective Americans 9 Vital Forward Bases: Americans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 72 PUs
            Objective Americans 8 Pacific Airfields: Americans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 77 PUs
            Objective Americans 3 Defense Obligations: Americans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 82 PUs
            Objective Americans 2 Outer Territories: Americans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 87 PUs

Americans regular : 2.00
    Germans regular : 0.83

Savegame

TripleA Turn Summary: Chinese round 10

Game History

Purchase Units - Chinese
            Trigger Chinese Loses Burma Road: Chinese has their production frontier changed to: productionChinese_Burma_Road_Closed
            Chinese buy 2 infantry; Remaining resources: 1 PUs; 

Combat Move - Chinese
            2 infantry moved from Suiyuyan to Hopei
            1 fighter moved from Suiyuyan to Hopei

Combat - Chinese
            Battle in Hopei
                Chinese attack with 1 fighter and 2 infantry
                Japanese defend with 1 infantry
                    Chinese roll dice for 1 fighter and 2 infantry in Hopei, round 2 : 1/3 hits, 0.83 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 infantry in Hopei, round 2 : 1/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Japanese and 1 infantry owned by the Chinese lost in Hopei
                Chinese win, taking Hopei from Japanese with 1 fighter and 1 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 0
                Casualties for Chinese: 1 infantry

Non Combat Move - Chinese
            1 fighter moved from Hopei to Suiyuyan

Place Units - Chinese
            2 infantry placed in Suiyuyan

Turn Complete - Chinese
            Chinese collect 6 PUs; end with 7 PUs

Chinese regular : 0.17
    Japanese regular : 0.67

Savegame

TripleA Turn Summary: UK_Pacific round 10

Game History

Purchase Units - Americans
            Americans buy 2 carriers, 1 destroyer, 2 fighters, 2 infantry, 1 submarine and 2 transports; Remaining resources: 1 PUs; 

Politics - Americans
            Trigger Americans Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Chile
            Trigger Americans Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Argentina
            Trigger Americans Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Venezuela
            Trigger Americans Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Sweden
            Trigger Americans Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Switzerland
            Trigger Americans Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Spain
            Trigger Americans Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Portugal
            Trigger Americans Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Turkey
            Trigger Americans Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Saudi Arabia
            Trigger Americans Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Afghanistan
            Trigger Americans Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Mozambique
            Trigger Americans Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Angola
            Trigger Americans Friendly TrueNeutral: Changing Relationship for Americans and Neutral_True from Strict_Neutral to Friendly_Neutral
            Trigger Americans Friendly TrueNeutral: Changing Relationship for Americans and Mongolians from Strict_Neutral to Friendly_Neutral
            Trigger Americans Friendly With Mongolians activates a trigger called: Trigger Allies Friendly With Mongolians

Combat Move - Americans
            1 destroyer moved from 88 Sea Zone to 91 Sea Zone
            1 bomber and 4 fighters moved from United Kingdom to 91 Sea Zone

Combat - Americans
            Battle in 91 Sea Zone
                Americans attack with 1 bomber, 1 destroyer and 4 fighters
                Germans defend with 1 submarine
                    Americans roll dice for 1 bomber, 1 destroyer and 4 fighters in 91 Sea Zone, round 2 : 5/6 hits, 3.00 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 1 submarine in 91 Sea Zone, round 2 : 1/1 hits, 0.17 expected hits
                    1 submarine owned by the Germans and 1 destroyer owned by the Americans lost in 91 Sea Zone
                Americans win with 1 bomber and 4 fighters remaining. Battle score for attacker is -2
                Casualties for Americans: 1 destroyer
                Casualties for Germans: 1 submarine

Non Combat Move - Americans
            1 bomber and 4 fighters moved from 91 Sea Zone to Algeria
            1 submarine moved from 92 Sea Zone to 89 Sea Zone
            1 carrier moved from 88 Sea Zone to 101 Sea Zone
            1 carrier and 2 submarines moved from 26 Sea Zone to 33 Sea Zone
            2 fighters moved from Wake Island to 33 Sea Zone
            1 carrier and 1 destroyer moved from 10 Sea Zone to 26 Sea Zone
            2 submarines moved from 10 Sea Zone to 26 Sea Zone
            2 fighters moved from Eastern United States to 26 Sea Zone
            1 fighter moved from Western United States to Wake Island
            1 transport moved from 33 Sea Zone to 22 Sea Zone
            1 infantry moved from Marianas to 22 Sea Zone
            1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 22 Sea Zone to 33 Sea Zone
            1 infantry moved from 33 Sea Zone to Caroline Islands

Place Units - Americans
            1 infantry placed in Western United States
            1 carrier and 1 submarine placed in 10 Sea Zone
            2 fighters and 1 infantry placed in Eastern United States
            1 transport placed in 10 Sea Zone
            1 carrier, 1 destroyer and 1 transport placed in 101 Sea Zone

Turn Complete - Americans
            Americans collect 56 PUs; end with 57 PUs
            Objective Americans 1 Homeland: Americans met a national objective for an additional 10 PUs; end with 67 PUs
            Objective Americans 9 Vital Forward Bases: Americans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 72 PUs
            Objective Americans 8 Pacific Airfields: Americans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 77 PUs
            Objective Americans 3 Defense Obligations: Americans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 82 PUs
            Objective Americans 2 Outer Territories: Americans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 87 PUs

Purchase Units - Chinese
            Trigger Chinese Loses Burma Road: Chinese has their production frontier changed to: productionChinese_Burma_Road_Closed
            Chinese buy 2 infantry; Remaining resources: 1 PUs; 

Combat Move - Chinese
            2 infantry moved from Suiyuyan to Hopei
            1 fighter moved from Suiyuyan to Hopei

Combat - Chinese
            Battle in Hopei
                Chinese attack with 1 fighter and 2 infantry
                Japanese defend with 1 infantry
                    Chinese roll dice for 1 fighter and 2 infantry in Hopei, round 2 : 1/3 hits, 0.83 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 infantry in Hopei, round 2 : 1/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Japanese and 1 infantry owned by the Chinese lost in Hopei
                Chinese win, taking Hopei from Japanese with 1 fighter and 1 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 0
                Casualties for Chinese: 1 infantry

Non Combat Move - Chinese
            1 fighter moved from Hopei to Suiyuyan

Place Units - Chinese
            2 infantry placed in Suiyuyan

Turn Complete - Chinese
            Chinese collect 6 PUs; end with 7 PUs

Purchase Units - British
            British buy 2 artilleries, 1 destroyer, 1 fighter and 4 infantry; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Purchase Units - UK_Pacific
            UK_Pacific buy 1 aaGun, 1 artillery and 1 infantry; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Politics - British
            Trigger British Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Chile
            Trigger British Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Argentina
            Trigger British Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Venezuela
            Trigger British Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Sweden
            Trigger British Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Switzerland
            Trigger British Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Spain
            Trigger British Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Portugal
            Trigger British Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Turkey
            Trigger British Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Saudi Arabia
            Trigger British Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Afghanistan
            Trigger British Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Mozambique
            Trigger British Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Angola
            Trigger British Friendly With Mongolians activates a trigger called: Trigger Allies Friendly With Mongolians

Combat Move - British
            1 infantry moved from Tanganyika Territory to 72 Sea Zone
            1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 72 Sea Zone to 80 Sea Zone
            1 infantry moved from 80 Sea Zone to Iraq

Combat - British
            Battle in Iraq

Non Combat Move - British
            1 armour, 4 artilleries, 1 bomber, 4 fighters, 27 infantry, 2 mech_infantrys and 2 tactical_bombers moved from Persia to Northwest Persia
            1 artillery moved from Tanganyika Territory to Mozambique
                  British take Mozambique from Neutral_True
            1 mech_infantry moved from Belgian Congo to Angola
                  British take Angola from Neutral_True
            2 marines moved from Tanganyika Territory to 72 Sea Zone
            1 battleship, 1 cruiser, 1 destroyer and 2 marines moved from 72 Sea Zone to 80 Sea Zone
            2 marines moved from 80 Sea Zone to Persia
            1 infantry moved from Anglo Egyptian Sudan to Belgian Congo
            1 infantry moved from Anglo Egyptian Sudan to Kenya
            1 armour moved from India to Afghanistan
                  British take Afghanistan from Neutral_True

Place Units - British
            1 fighter placed in United Kingdom
            1 destroyer placed in 106 Sea Zone
            1 artillery and 2 infantry placed in Persia
            1 artillery and 2 infantry placed in Union of South Africa

Turn Complete - British
            Total Cost from Convoy Blockades: 3
                Rolling for Convoy Blockade Damage in 109 Sea Zone. Rolls: 6,3
            British collect 32 PUs (3 lost to blockades); end with 32 PUs

Place Units - UK_Pacific
            1 aaGun, 1 artillery and 1 infantry placed in India

Turn Complete - UK_Pacific
            UK_Pacific collect 6 PUs; end with 6 PUs
            Trigger UK Pacific 4 No Enemy Submarines: UK_Pacific met a national objective for an additional 3 PUs; end with 9 PUs
            Some Units in India change ownership: 1 aaGun, 1 artillery and 1 infantry

Chinese regular : 0.17
    Americans regular : 2.00
    Japanese regular : 0.67
    Germans regular : 0.83

Savegame

• TripleA Turn Summary: Italians round 10

Game History

Purchase Units - Italians
            Italians buy 2 artilleries, 1 infantry and 3 transports; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Combat Move - Italians
            2 artilleries and 1 mech_infantry moved from Eastern Poland to Western Ukraine
            2 mech_infantrys moved from Baltic States to Western Ukraine
            4 fighters moved from Romania to Iraq
            1 infantry moved from Trans-Jordan to Iraq
            1 infantry and 5 mech_infantrys moved from Spain to Gibraltar
            3 marines moved from Spain to Gibraltar
            1 bomber moved from Western Germany to Iraq

Combat - Italians
            Battle in Gibraltar
                Italians attack with 1 infantry, 3 marines and 5 mech_infantrys
                British defend with 1 airfield and 1 harbour; Americans defend with 1 aaGun and 1 infantry
                    Italians roll dice for 1 infantry, 3 marines and 5 mech_infantrys in Gibraltar, round 2 : 1/9 hits, 1.50 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 1 aaGun and 1 infantry in Gibraltar, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 aaGun owned by the Americans lost in Gibraltar
                    Italians roll dice for 1 infantry, 3 marines and 5 mech_infantrys in Gibraltar, round 3 : 1/9 hits, 1.50 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 1 infantry in Gibraltar, round 3 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Americans lost in Gibraltar
                Italians win, taking Gibraltar from British with 1 infantry, 3 marines and 5 mech_infantrys remaining. Battle score for attacker is 8
                Casualties for Americans: 1 aaGun and 1 infantry
            Battle in Western Ukraine
                Italians attack with 2 artilleries and 3 mech_infantrys
                Russians defend with 1 infantry
                    Italians roll dice for 2 artilleries and 3 mech_infantrys in Western Ukraine, round 2 : 1/5 hits, 1.50 expected hits
                    Russians roll dice for 1 infantry in Western Ukraine, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Russians lost in Western Ukraine
                Italians win, taking Western Ukraine from Russians with 2 artilleries and 3 mech_infantrys remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3
                Casualties for Russians: 1 infantry
            Battle in Iraq
                Italians attack with 1 bomber, 4 fighters and 1 infantry
                British defend with 1 infantry
                    Italians roll dice for 1 bomber, 4 fighters and 1 infantry in Iraq, round 2 : 1/6 hits, 2.83 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 1 infantry in Iraq, round 2 : 1/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the British and 1 infantry owned by the Italians lost in Iraq
                Italians win with 1 bomber and 4 fighters remaining. Battle score for attacker is 0
                Casualties for Italians: 1 infantry
                Casualties for British: 1 infantry

Non Combat Move - Italians
            1 bomber and 4 fighters moved from Iraq to Turkey
            1 armour and 2 mech_infantrys moved from Trans-Jordan to Turkey
            1 infantry moved from Romania to Eastern Poland
            1 infantry moved from Romania to Bessarabia
            8 mech_infantrys moved from Northern Italy to Romania
            1 battleship moved from 93 Sea Zone to 95 Sea Zone
            2 cruisers moved from 93 Sea Zone to 95 Sea Zone
            1 destroyer moved from 93 Sea Zone to 95 Sea Zone
            1 fighter moved from France to Turkey
            1 aaGun moved from Spain to Gibraltar
            1 submarine moved from 93 Sea Zone to 92 Sea Zone
            1 aaGun and 1 infantry moved from Southern Italy to Northern Italy
            1 aaGun and 2 infantry moved from Yugoslavia to Romania

Place Units - Italians
            3 transports placed in 95 Sea Zone
            2 artilleries and 1 infantry placed in Northern Italy

Turn Complete - Italians
            Italians collect 23 PUs; end with 23 PUs
            Objective Italians 1 Control The Mediterranean: Italians met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 28 PUs
            Objective Italians 5 Control Convoy Lanes: Italians met a national objective for an additional 3 PUs; end with 31 PUs
            Objective Italians 2 Roman Empire: Italians met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 36 PUs

Italians regular : -3.33
    Russians regular : -0.33
    British regular : 0.00

Savegame

TripleA Turn Summary: French round 10

Game History

Purchase Units - ANZAC
            ANZAC buy 1 carrier; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Combat Move - ANZAC

Non Combat Move - ANZAC
            2 submarines moved from 62 Sea Zone to 33 Sea Zone
            1 transport moved from 62 Sea Zone to 54 Sea Zone
            2 infantry moved from Queensland to 54 Sea Zone
            2 infantry and 1 transport moved from 54 Sea Zone to 33 Sea Zone
            2 infantry moved from 33 Sea Zone to Caroline Islands

Place Units - ANZAC
            1 carrier placed in 62 Sea Zone

Turn Complete - ANZAC
            ANZAC collect 10 PUs; end with 10 PUs
            Objective ANZAC 3 Pacific Supply Lines: ANZAC met a national objective for an additional 3 PUs; end with 13 PUs
            Objective ANZAC 2 Control Strategic Islands: ANZAC met a national objective for an additional 3 PUs; end with 16 PUs
            Turning on Edit Mode
            EDIT: Removing units owned by ANZAC from Persia: 2 infantry
            EDIT: Adding units owned by ANZAC to Northwest Persia: 2 infantry
            EDIT: Turning off Edit Mode

Combat Move - French

Non Combat Move - French
            1 destroyer moved from 72 Sea Zone to 79 Sea Zone
            1 cruiser moved from 110 Sea Zone to 102 Sea Zone
            1 fighter moved from Persia to Northwest Persia

Turn Complete - French

Savegame

• TripleA Turn Summary: Germans round 11

Game History

Round: 11

Research Technology - Germans

Purchase Units - Germans
            Germans buy 1 armour, 1 artillery, 3 infantry, 10 mech_infantrys and 2 submarines; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Combat Move - Germans
            2 infantry moved from Baltic States to Novgorod
            1 bomber moved from Western Germany to Ukraine
            2 infantry moved from Spain to Portugal
            1 tactical_bomber moved from Spain to Portugal
            1 bomber moved from Spain to Portugal
            1 armour moved from Egypt to Alexandria
                  Germans take Alexandria from British
            1 armour moved from Alexandria to Egypt
            1 armour moved from Turkey to Iraq
                  Germans take Iraq from British
            1 armour moved from Iraq to Turkey
            1 bomber moved from Southern Italy to Ukraine
            1 bomber moved from Western Germany to Novgorod
            1 mech_infantry moved from Eastern Poland to Bryansk
                  Germans take Bryansk from Russians
            4 mech_infantrys moved from Eastern Poland to Ukraine
            1 tactical_bomber moved from 127 Sea Zone to Novgorod

Combat - Germans
            Battle in Novgorod
                Germans attack with 1 bomber, 2 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber
                Russians defend with 1 airfield, 1 factory_minor, 1 harbour and 1 infantry
                    Germans roll dice for 1 bomber, 2 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber in Novgorod, round 2 : 2/4 hits, 1.50 expected hits
                    Russians roll dice for 1 infantry in Novgorod, round 2 : 1/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Russians and 1 infantry owned by the Germans lost in Novgorod
                Germans win, taking Novgorod from Russians with 1 bomber, 1 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber remaining. Battle score for attacker is 0
                Casualties for Germans: 1 infantry
            Battle in Ukraine
                Germans attack with 2 bombers and 4 mech_infantrys
                Russians defend with 1 factory_minor and 1 infantry
                    Germans roll dice for 2 bombers and 4 mech_infantrys in Ukraine, round 2 : 4/6 hits, 2.00 expected hits
                    Russians roll dice for 1 infantry in Ukraine, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Russians lost in Ukraine
                Germans win, taking Ukraine from Russians with 2 bombers and 4 mech_infantrys remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3
            Battle in Portugal
                Germans attack with 1 bomber, 2 infantry and 3 tactical_bombers
                Neutral_True defend with 2 infantry
                    Germans roll dice for 1 bomber, 2 infantry and 3 tactical_bombers in Portugal, round 2 : 0/6 hits, 2.50 expected hits
                    Neutral_True roll dice for 2 infantry in Portugal, round 2 : 0/2 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 1 bomber, 2 infantry and 3 tactical_bombers in Portugal, round 3 : 1/6 hits, 2.50 expected hits
                    Neutral_True roll dice for 2 infantry in Portugal, round 3 : 0/2 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Neutral_True lost in Portugal
                    Germans roll dice for 1 bomber, 2 infantry and 3 tactical_bombers in Portugal, round 4 : 2/6 hits, 2.50 expected hits
                    Neutral_True roll dice for 1 infantry in Portugal, round 4 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Neutral_True lost in Portugal
                Germans win, taking Portugal from Neutral_True with 1 bomber, 2 infantry and 3 tactical_bombers remaining. Battle score for attacker is 6
                Casualties for Neutral_True: 2 infantry

Non Combat Move - Germans
            1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from Spain to 93 Sea Zone
            1 artillery, 1 carrier, 1 destroyer, 1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 93 Sea Zone to 95 Sea Zone
            2 bombers moved from Ukraine to Turkey
            1 aaGun, 1 artillery and 2 infantry moved from Eastern Poland to Western Ukraine
            1 mech_infantry moved from Poland to Western Ukraine
            2 mech_infantrys moved from Baltic States to Western Ukraine
            1 infantry moved from Germany to Poland
            4 infantry moved from Baltic States to Poland
            2 mech_infantrys moved from Germany to Poland
            1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from Western Germany to 112 Sea Zone
            1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from 112 Sea Zone to Norway
            1 carrier, 1 cruiser and 1 transport moved from 127 Sea Zone to 125 Sea Zone
            1 submarine moved from 125 Sea Zone to 119 Sea Zone
            1 fighter moved from 127 Sea Zone to Western Germany
            4 fighters moved from Western Germany to Turkey
            3 tactical_bombers moved from Portugal to Northern Italy
            2 tactical_bombers moved from Spain to Northern Italy
            1 tactical_bomber moved from Northern Italy to Western Germany
            1 aaGun moved from Spain to Portugal
            1 infantry moved from Spain to Portugal
            4 infantry moved from Spain to Gibraltar
            1 bomber moved from Portugal to Western Germany
            1 bomber moved from Novgorod to Germany
            1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from 95 Sea Zone to Southern Italy
            1 tactical_bomber moved from Northern Italy to Southern Italy
            1 aaGun moved from France to Western Germany
            2 bombers moved from Southern Italy to Turkey
            1 bomber moved from Southern Italy to Western Germany
            2 armour moved from Egypt to Syria
            8 mech_infantrys moved from Egypt to Syria
            2 mech_infantrys moved from Egypt to Syria
            2 mech_infantrys moved from Egypt to Syria
            1 aaGun moved from Trans-Jordan to Syria
            1 tactical_bomber moved from Novgorod to Romania

Place Units - Germans
            3 infantry placed in Egypt
            1 submarine placed in 112 Sea Zone
            1 submarine placed in 110 Sea Zone
            Germans undo move 1.
            1 artillery and 1 infantry placed in Western Germany
            2 infantry and 1 mech_infantry placed in Egypt
            1 armour and 9 mech_infantrys placed in Germany

Turn Complete - Germans
            Total Cost from Convoy Blockades: 2
                Rolling for Convoy Blockade Damage in 80 Sea Zone. Rolls: 1,6,1
            Germans collect 52 PUs (2 lost to blockades); end with 52 PUs
            Trigger Germans 4 Presence In Egypt: Germans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 57 PUs
            Objective Germans 7 Control of Balkans: Germans met a national objective for an additional 2 PUs; end with 59 PUs
            Objective Germans 6 Control Iraq Or Persia Or Northwest Persia: Germans met a national objective for an additional 2 PUs; end with 61 PUs
            Objective Germans 2 Control Novgorod Or Volgograd Or Russia: Germans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 66 PUs

Russians regular : 0.33
    Germans regular : -2.00
    Neutral_True regular : -1.67

Savegame

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m