• @Bardoly:

Well?..…Anyone?..Help?

If it doesn’t allow you to run the program, then I’d guess the OS isn’t supported.

• '16 '15 '10

There is a Battlemap bug that happens so often that there must be some kind of standard solution……

Basically, every so often the Infoview bar simply disappears, and won’t come back.

Is there any way to fix this besides reinstalling?  In the latest instance, reinstalling didn’t fix the bug for me.

Help!

• @Zhukov44:

There is a Battlemap bug that happens so often that there must be some kind of standard solution……

Basically, every so often the Infoview bar simply disappears, and won’t come back.

Is there any way to fix this besides reinstalling?  In the latest instance, reinstalling didn’t fix the bug for me.

Help!

• Close Abattlemap
    • Go to the directory where ABattlemap is installed (e.g., C:\program files\abattlemap\ )
    • delete ABattleMap.ini
    • Restart Abattlemap and both windows will show up in the upper left hand corner.

• @Zhukov44:

Help!

This bug should be fixed in the newest version of ABattlemap.  You can get it by downloading and unzipping Atti’s P40 module from FoE (you must be registered), and replacing the ABattlemap.exe file in your ABattlemap program folder with the ABattlemap.exe file found in the download.  Let me know if you continue to experience the bug.  Thanks!

• '16 '15 '10

K Tim’s solution worked (tks Tim!) but I will try to dl the new version as well.

• When I click “Toolbar,” nothing shows up. How do I fix this?

• @calvinhobbesliker:

When I click “Toolbar,” nothing shows up. How do I fix this?

What version of ABattlemap are you using?

• @Stoney229:

@calvinhobbesliker:

Version 0.79

• @calvinhobbesliker:

@Stoney229:

@calvinhobbesliker:

Version 0.79

@TimTheEnchanter:

• Close Abattlemap
    • Go to the directory where ABattlemap is installed (e.g., C:\program files\abattlemap\ )
    • delete ABattleMap.ini
    • Restart Abattlemap and both windows will show up in the upper left hand corner.

@Stoney229:

This bug should be fixed in the newest version of ABattlemap.  You can get it by downloading and unzipping Atti’s P40 module from FoE (you must be registered), and replacing the ABattlemap.exe file in your ABattlemap program folder with the ABattlemap.exe file found in the download.  Let me know if you continue to experience the bug.  Thanks!

• For those interested: I just finished a tutorial for creating ABattleMap modules.  I hope some of you will find it useful: http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=18773.0

• Update!

• Hi,

I had Battlemap working with 0.79 and AAP40.

But haven’t managed to load a AAE40/AAG40 file in the new .80 version.

Do i need a map/module?

Is so where’s the thread?

thanks

• @HauptsturmFuhrerWittmann:

Hi,

I had Battlemap working with 0.79 and AAP40.

But haven’t managed to load a AAE40/AAG40 file in the new .80 version.

Do i need a map/module?

Is so where’s the thread?

thanks

Funcioneta has made a provisional global module.  I hope to be able to finish more polished G40/E40 modules sometime… I have spent a lot of time on them already, but unfortunately the matter of whether or not I will be able to have the time to finish them is still a little bit up in the air.  I do very much hope and intend to finish what I’ve started.

• Func’s total map looks pretty good. I have an error to report on it though. There are two (2) Nova Scotia’s. The little island off Quebec’s coast is actually Newfoundland. I don’t know if someone can fix this, but I know those Newfies go pretty nuts when they get dissed.  :-D

• @The:

Func’s total map looks pretty good. I have an error to report on it though. There are two (2) Nova Scotia’s. The little island off Quebec’s coast is actually Newfoundland. I don’t know if someone can fix this, but I know those Newfies go pretty nuts when they get dissed.  :-D

Actually, New Brunswick/Nova Scotia is New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, AND Newfoundland. Newfoundland/Labrador is just Labrador. The 2 Nova’s are the same territory

• Well that’s still geographically wrong how it’s depicted. Newfoundland should NOT be attached to NB and NS. It should be just those two as one territory attached to the US. The little island should be Newfoundland because that province IS an island! Newfoundland and Labrador are part of the same province, just separated by water.  :-D

When you move your cursor over the island, at the top it says Nova Scotia. I still think it should be renamed Newfoundland. That’s just my Canadian beef. How other beef is how they left out Saskatchewan and used Alberta instead  :lol: :-P but we won’t go there.

• @The:

Well that’s still geographically wrong how it’s depicted. Newfoundland should NOT be attached to NB and NS. It should be just those two as one territory attached to the US. The little island should be Newfoundland because that province IS an island! Newfoundland and Labrador are part of the same province, just separated by water.  :-D

When you move your cursor over the island, at the top it says Nova Scotia. I still think it should be renamed Newfoundland. That’s just my Canadian beef. How other beef is how they left out Saskatchewan and used Alberta instead  :lol: :-P but we won’t go there.

Actually, the territory is called Alberta/Saskatchewan/Manitoba

• Hi, got a problem with ABattlemap.  It doesn’t seem to save any maps.  When I click on a map to download, it says that it is saved to the ABattlemap folder in Program Files, yet when I go to ABattlemap program and try to open it, I can’t find the file anywhere.

Any help??? :?

• @questioneer:

Hi, got a problem with ABattlemap.  It doesn’t seem to save any maps.  When I click on a map to download, it says that it is saved to the ABattlemap folder in Program Files, yet when I go to ABattlemap program and try to open it, I can’t find the file anywhere.

You may have to change your “browse” window to “downloads” instead of perhaps “desktop”

• @calvinhobbesliker:

@questioneer:

Hi, got a problem with ABattlemap.  It doesn’t seem to save any maps.  When I click on a map to download, it says that it is saved to the ABattlemap folder in Program Files, yet when I go to ABattlemap program and try to open it, I can’t find the file anywhere.

You may have to change your “browse” window to “downloads” instead of perhaps “desktop”

What do you mean???

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m