• it says there is a problem with the router or with the firewall. I use the standard java windows xp platform.

• You have to enable the port forwarding in your router.

On this web site you may found a brief explanation of the operation you have to do (and why  :-D):

http://aaazone.amicron1.com/default.asp

simply follow the link to port forwarding in the home page.

• it worked, many thanks! I am just hosting my first game on triple A. After 4 rounds for allies against bid of 7 it actually looks i might win… increadible. Many thanks!

• You are welcome Granada!

I am only trying to give a hand!  :-)

• I have another but really substantial problem with TripleA. It does not want to log me in under my name claiming i have a wrong password which is a nonsens. When I try to find any address of an admin or support it appears to me there is none. Can anybody please help?

• If you intend the password for accessing the lobby it is not a question of TripleA.
    Or maybe a problem while writing your password.
    Try to create a new username and check!

• Well i tried, it worked for a while but now it seems the only “reward” i got is that since today i cannot connect with the explanation that reads “Could Not Connect to Lobby : Connection Refused : No further information”. Any idea what that means?

• I do not know the specific meaning of the error you get, but if it worked and now it do not it should be not a problem of TripleA, the programs has not changed. The problem is of the connection, the Lobby Server or your internet provider.

Sorry, but I can not help you on this. :(

• @Granada:

Well i tried, it worked for a while but now it seems the only “reward” i got is that since today i cannot connect with the explanation that reads “Could Not Connect to Lobby : Connection Refused : No further information”. Any idea what that means?

The lobby was constantly down yesterday. I don’t know if it is fixed already but when you get that msg it usually means that there’s some problem with the lobby.

• tripleA rocks.

the only knock is the weak AI, but single player games are not its focus. having the ability to play solo in any capacity for a free open source project intended for online play is really a bonus imo

not being able to configure a firewall is a user issue, especially when they explain (for the non tech savvy) how to configure your firewall on their website. in these instances the question should be, why dont I know how to operate my firewall, not why cant the game configure my firewall for me.

• @DrFager:

tripleA rocks.

the only knock is the weak AI, but single player games are not its focus. having the ability to play solo in any capacity for a free open source project intended for online play is really a bonus imo

not being able to configure a firewall is a user issue, especially when they explain (for the non tech savvy) how to configure your firewall on their website. in these instances the question should be, why dont I know how to operate my firewall, not why cant the game configure my firewall for me.

I agree!  :wink:

And about: “why dont I know how to operate my firewall, not why cant the game configure my firewall for me” if TripleA would be able to configure my firewall the question will be: “What kind of firewall I have?”  :-D

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m