• @Driel310:

Basically everyone likes 41 more because it’s new and a lot different to AAR, except Funcioneta over here who is the president of the we support China club.  :-D

:lol:  good one  :-D Karma +1 and changing Func’s profile  8-)

• @Funcioneta:

@Driel310:

Basically everyone likes 41 more because it’s new and a lot different to AAR, except Funcioneta over here who is the president of the we support China club.  :-D

:lol:  good one  :-D Karma +1 and changing Func’s profile  8-)

Haha, thx.  :-D

A bit off-topic but where is the button to give someone positive or negative karma?

• I think you need 100 posts. Then you will get a option to smite and another to applause

• Ok, working on that.

By the way, nice avatar.  :-D

• well, i played both, and i’ll read now of the Holy Bible of ‘game results 1942’, by matheus and big:

‘Italy,’ sayd he. ‘Italy has some more troops, but those nasty allies keep invading Marrocco, so i can’t have any bonus.’
    ‘Japan,’ he then quoted from a player, ’ Is spread out and has issues of non-forgiving nature with China’
    ‘Germany, He has most, so he has to share with Italy, meanwhile have to do his task, of killing some communists with 100% blitzkrieg’
    ‘the Allies, do SBR’

So sayd he, Big, bout the differences of 1941-1942

Amen

(lololol XD, and i know, have bad humor)

• guess it just depends what sort of game you want. 42’ is more akin to what we’ve been playing in previous versions, and does make for a shorter game

personally i like the feel of 41’ as it’s new and different, and new strategies have to be thought up. and i love the long games

• My issue with 1941 is that Germany doesn’t have enough units on the board.  The invasion of the Soviet Union entailed 3 million men.  In France, Germany has no anti-aircraft gun, no aircraft, etc.  Britain can land units in France on turn 1 or 2.  Northwest Europe is impossible to defend.

That being said, I’ve won 5 games out of 5 with the Axis.

• my only 41 scenario FTF game lasted 7 1/2 hours.  way too long to get new players involved!!

• '41 takes waaaaay too long. I like '42 better.

• If i want a game that will last for maximum 5 hours,….i better play wich scenario…and with NO’s? or/and Tech?

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m