AA50 House Rules: Heavy Bombers

• I don’t know if this has been discussed before, or if there is an specific forum for discussing house-rules, so forgive me if I’m repeating or duplicating a previous or current discussion

I guess that we all agree about that Heavy Bombers are still too strong (even if they roll two dices instead of three as it was in classic).
    Basically, if you can afford bombers, that’s the technology advance everybody would like to have (i.e.: for everybody except Italy and USSR, Hvy BB are ‘war winning weapons’).

So, House Rule suggestions for making them less lethal:

when attacking a territory, Hvy BB kills on a 5 (but they still roll only one dice)

when performing strategic bombing, I’m not sure:
    option 1: they still roll two dices
    option 2: they roll two dices but only the higher dice scores (example: you roll a 2 and a 5: you choose the 5)

opinions? thoughts? other house rules around?

• I’d say rolling 2 dices both for normal and strat attacks, and choose the better in both cases

• I would say use the LHTR rules for Heavy Bomber…  :-D

• @Romulus:

I would say use the LHTR rules for Heavy Bomber…  :-D

which are?

• Official Q&A

@Gallo:

@Romulus:

which are?

Whether attacking or defending, roll two dice for each bomber and pick the best result.  In an SBR, add one to the resulting number.

• @Krieghund:

@Gallo:

@Romulus:

which are?

Whether attacking or defending, roll two dice for each bomber and pick the best result.  In an SBR, add one to the resulting number.

thanks  :-)

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m