• 2023 '22

Hi all,

I am new to playing via forum, but have been introduced by a friend so I know the basics. I have played a fair amount of Global, but only IRL. Anyone want to play a game with the balanced mod 3?

• @Pejon_88 said in AA 1940 Global balanced mod 3:

I am new to playing via forum, but have been introduced by a friend so I know the basics. I have played a fair amount of Global, but only IRL. Anyone want to play a game with the balanced mod 3?

I’d love to play. I’ve never played via forum. Would you be interested in playing via PBEM?

• 2023 '22

Hi Dutchman,

Nice meeting you. Yes, that is my idea as well. Do you know the basics of it?

• Yes I do, I’ve never played a PBEM game but I’ve read about how it works.
    Which side do you want to be? I would prefer the Axis but am open to playing as the Allies. Here is my email: moedertaart@gmail.com.

• 2023 '22

Hi again,
    AAA.PNG
    Sure, you can be Axis. I have heard that a bid for the Allies up to 10 IPC is “recommended”, but since we have not played before let’s just do without a bid? I tried to add your e-mail in the CC field and then Test Server. It says you are not yet registered to receive Dice E-mails, which is how to play forum games and certify that dice rolls are correct. See attached picture. Please click on Help? next to Dice Server for how to easily register. Then I think I can launch the game :)

And while we are at it, how do we do with any Scrambling opportunities during a player’s turn. A quick notification in the Forum thread may be the best option if you are unsure how the opponent would decide?

• I signed up for Dice emails.
    That sounds good about scrambling. I have my phone with me most of the time so will respond within a few hours to any post.
    Great! Once you Launch the game I will make Germany’s combat move.
    Best of luck :)

• 2023 '22

Great! I just started a game in the Play Boardgames thread. At the very end of your nation’s turn, there will be an option to Post Game (cannot remember the exact wording). Please do so before choosing Done.

• 2023 '22

@Dutchman and good luck you too :)

• @Pejon_88 Thank you! I would’ve probably missed that the first time :)

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m