• I have 5 transports in north sea and wanted to go to Baltic to pick up 5 men and 5 tanks to invade UK. Keep in mind its the combat move.

Another grip is that dice roller is crap.

i roll too many 5’s and 6’s when its a bomber, 5 bombers roll all 5 or 6?

And to add the artillery and infantry combo almost never hit, especially with 4 total units.

Defending infantry almost always hit especially if the attacker has one ground unit left.

Also its nearly impossible to send a tank to run thru 2 empty enemy areas, or back and forth movement ( take for free and head back)

The developers need to fix this mess…

• The game is in Early Access, which means bugs come and go. The transport bug will be fixed by an upcoming patch.

Tanks can’t blitz through areas with ICs.

Dice roller - we have replied about that many times, it’s all random.

• This post is deleted!

• @Imperious-Leader Hey, I get upset by bugs too but can you tone it down a bit? Report your bugs professionally first, then rant about dice. Plus we already have another thread about dice rolls; there’s no need to pile on in a separate thread.

One thing to keep in mind is that software development is not easy. TripleA has been around for many more years than this game and it has slowly worked out rules kinks. Sometimes the turn around on TripleA would be fast but other times it took much longer. I think the Beamdog team does do a good job of listening to feedback and fixing issues. Also keep in mind that sometimes issues that we see as easy might be hard to fix and some issues that are hard might have easier fixes.

The one thing that would be nice is the ability to communicate with your opponent to say, “hey, I found a bug, I would like to pause the game until it is fixed.” Or even just a “vacation hold” on games. @JuliusBorisovBeamdog and I have 2 games like that but we chat here about it.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m