• I love this post haven’t got the game yet but……

I am going to be japan in are 1st game and it will be 1941 senario so it is all good.

I have read your strategies and any comments on an attack on Miday.  I really want to find an attack to kill Miday since miday is worth 1 ipc and the 5ipc no advantage if using nos (which we will)

so my plan is to pressure usa since in previous posts i have said usa and japan will be in a square off (which rules)

• If japan has built at least one air unit per turn (excepting perhaps the first two) and assuming that they are able to achieve the standard asian and island expansion, then definitley go for tech list 2, allot!!!  In my most recent game japan had suffered a few setbacks and was being threatened by a sizable U.S. fleet (thanks to improved shipyards) and also a GB IC in Austalia, as well as one IC on Java.  My japanese opponent first hit fighter bombers (4/4) fighters, then a few turns later he hit long range aircraft and from his strongpoints; India, France, and Japan, he was able to trash my GB an US fleets and alter the the game so much in the axis favor that their victory was assured.  Just an example of how the luck of the dice in reference to technologies can really make your game!!!

• @spectre_04:

…  Just an example of how the luck of the dice in reference to technologies can really make your game!!!

Yuck!

Let’s play yahtzee!

Lots less set up, same luck

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m