My Journey, My Triumph. By Lord Curtmungus, Part 2.

• '22 '21 '20 '19 '18 '17 '16 '15 '14 '13 Customizer

Tsk tsk my Lord Combus.
    Can’t you reframe from using vulgar language when there are youngins reading these threads ?
    I did play G40 once and yes it was a shame. All I heard was “mommy mommy I need a bid of 40 for the allies or mommy mommy I’m so happy playing Japan. All I have to do is buy tanks and blitz to India and Moscow and just mow down jungles and mountains and deep snow”
    Ppffttt… that ain’t no strategy my Lord !

It’s also funny how you are a nerd and coward when you just hide behind a computer screen playing a fantasy game and playing with your little mouse. I bet your the World Champion at playing the “ Mouse Trap “ game !
    Your mind is so screwed up from all that testosterone and steroids and blowing up your muscles with an air pump.
    You need to just reread your post and realize yes you are still in a cocoon and afraid to come out and play face to face and show everybody who you really are.
    Oh that’s right. My fault. You can’t because you hide behind a computer and talk smack !

You need to come out and play the real games with more historical things and learn to strategize the correct way !

• @SS-GEN

Oh SS, I love girls like you.

So, no G40? How about Anniversary? Or regular 1942 2nd?

Triple A is easy to set up!

You want to run with the dogs or keep pissing with pups?

The gauntlet has been thrown, dude! Be man, and face me on the field of battle!

If you win I will never return to these forums again! Ever!

Yes or no?

I know you’re scared… Don’t be! Don’t be…

• I have to go now. Duty calls at the installation for a future WW3.
    I can only do face to face combat discussions.
    When you decide to come out from behind the computer maybe we can meetup ssssooommmmeeeetttttiiiiimmmmeeee !

• '21 '18 '16

you two girls need to kiss and make up. I’ll take either one of you on at Triple A. i have no fear. win or lose you will suffer mental anguish at my hands! bwahahhahaha

on a serious note: SS you are being a punk by not accepting his challenge. Triple A is great for live games and you can always save in case your “lovemaking session” continues past the allotted time.

SB

• '21 '20 '18 '17

I haven’t seen this much posturing and posing since the 1989 Junior International Bodybuilding Championships in Jupiter, Florida.

• @seancb said in My Journey, My Triumph. By Lord Curtmungus, Part 2.:

you two girls need to kiss and make up. I’ll take either one of you on at Triple A. i have no fear. win or lose you will suffer mental anguish at my hands! bwahahhahaha

on a serious note: SS you are being a punk by not accepting his challenge. Triple A is great for live games and you can always save in case your “lovemaking session” continues past the allotted time.

SB

Why you attacking me ? I’m just having fun with my Lord.

• @SS-GEN there is not attack. he has laid down the gauntlet. In our part of the world (Texas), one of two things going to happen now.

You must accept the challenge or resign in shame and wear a pink sequined leopard print skirt with a lime green tube top, leather boots optional for red shiny high heels.

My wife has some you can borrow if you need some.

S

• '19 '17 '16

@seancb said in My Journey, My Triumph. By Lord Curtmungus, Part 2.:

@SS-GEN there is not attack. he has laid down the gauntlet. In our part of the world (Texas), one of two things going to happen now.

You must accept the challenge or resign in shame and wear a pink sequined leopard print skirt with a lime green tube top, leather boots optional for red shiny high heels.

My wife has some you can borrow if you need some.

S

Now we know you’re lying. No one who plays AAA has a girlfriend, let alone a wife… uh, except me, of course. Never mind. Forget I said anything!

• SS doesn’t have to do squat. Fungus can just show up with his barbells to anywhere SS is playing. BTW i lifted 2,000 pounds today ( 20 reps). Does that count?

• '22 '20 '19 '18 '17 '16 '15 '14 '12

WTF! ’

I guess I’ve been away too long. Ha ha ha… Mr. Yogen! That guy called me an “ass” in one of our games…

• Ha ha ha!

This was an age of heroes!

I look back and feel shame I have not yet lived up to such adventures again!

Sad. Too may scared people. Timid.

Covid19? I ate it and shat vaccines! I kept my BAC above .24 at all times. Not only did the clean my blood of all diseases, it gave me fire breath.

Man and beast as one!

Aha hahahah!

Time to go in search of new monsters!

• @curtmungus so shall it be

• '21 '20 '18 '17

@curtmungus

“This, was an age of heroes!”

In the past, the living men became gods by their deeds and were honored as such. We deem them Heroes.

Now, with the new eras of BBR, the resumption of travel tournaments, and the vicious political arguments on our Whatapp chats, we have a new opportunity to named as Gods.

Potentially, depending on how the dice go.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m