AARHE 1939 Version British-French Alliance

• In 1939 version, during the first turn, is there any restriction of British forces landing in France to help slow down German occupation?

This happened in our last game and there are some questioning it. Personnally, I think I would rather reinforce Africa or India with British troops, but that’s me.

• They can do as they please once the game begins. If your finding it gives france too much power to stay alive let me know. IN my games france falls by turn 2 or 3 no matter what they or UK does.

• unless our German player is being too cautious, France has been very difficult.  At 15 IPC they generate 7 inf in their capital per turn.  I think Germany has too much along the Russian front for the 1st couple turns when Russia has no threat.

We will need to change Germany’s tactic and see what happens.

• unless our German player is being too cautious, France has been very difficult.  At 15 IPC they generate 7 inf in their capital per turn.  I think Germany has too much along the Russian front for the 1st couple turns when Russia has no threat.

We will need to change Germany’s tactic and see what happens.

Germany takes Poland and Norway on turn one
    On turn two they take Holland and finish off Norway
    On turn three they send all their air force, armor and built up stuff and Frenchies have no answer.

You can even send the Italians in the south to finish the job.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m