• @SixUnder I can go again. I don’t mind playing 1942 either.

• @SixUnder I would normally be happy to start another but right now I need to focus on 1942 as well. Also want to keep my tactics private for now as well. If you guys want to do another feel free but until Gencon I’m going offline. Good game all

• I just want us to play, i know 1942 but never really played it. i just want a game with my friends.

we can do either, but i want louis in, if he is prepping for gencon, or practicing we should do 42, but i think 1 game of 1940 doesnt take to much of anyones time, just my .02

i get this damn job, my ass is going to go too!

• @Ferrousgryphon said in 1940 Game:

@SixUnder I would normally be happy to start another but right now I need to focus on 1942 as well. Also want to keep my tactics private for now as well. If you guys want to do another feel free but until Gencon I’m going offline. Good game all

ok, nm i suppose

• '14 Customizer

TripleA Manual Gamesave Post: Japanese round 6

TripleA Manual Gamesave Post for game: World War II Global 1940 Balanced Mod3, version: 3.4

Game History

Round: 6

Purchase Units - Japanese
            Japanese buy 1 aaGun, 1 armour, 1 factory_minor and 6 fighters; Remaining resources: 1 PUs; 6 SuicideAttackTokens; 

Combat Move - Japanese
            1 infantry moved from French Indo China to 36 Sea Zone
            1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 36 Sea Zone to 35 Sea Zone
            1 infantry moved from Philippines to 35 Sea Zone
            2 infantry and 1 transport moved from 35 Sea Zone to 46 Sea Zone
            2 infantry moved from 46 Sea Zone to New Guinea
            2 battleships, 3 carriers, 1 cruiser, 1 destroyer, 3 fighters, 1 marine, 2 submarines and 3 tactical_bombers moved from 55 Sea Zone to 54 Sea Zone
            2 fighters and 2 tactical_bombers moved from Shan State to 54 Sea Zone
            2 fighters moved from Philippines to 54 Sea Zone
            1 tactical_bomber moved from Philippines to 54 Sea Zone
            1 fighter moved from Philippines to 54 Sea Zone
            1 bomber moved from French Indo China to 42 Sea Zone
            1 bomber moved from French Indo China to 44 Sea Zone
            3 carriers moved from 36 Sea Zone to 46 Sea Zone

Combat - Japanese
            Americans scrambles 1 units out of Queensland to defend against the attack in 54 Sea Zone
            Battle in New Guinea
            Battle in 44 Sea Zone
                Japanese attack with 1 bomber
                ANZAC defend with 1 transport
                    1 transport owned by the ANZAC lost in 44 Sea Zone
                Japanese win, taking New Guinea from ANZAC with 1 bomber remaining. Battle score for attacker is 7
                Casualties for ANZAC: 1 transport
            Battle in 42 Sea Zone
                Japanese attack with 1 bomber
                ANZAC defend with 1 transport
                    1 transport owned by the ANZAC lost in 42 Sea Zone
                Japanese win with 1 bomber remaining. Battle score for attacker is 7
                Casualties for ANZAC: 1 transport
            Battle in 54 Sea Zone
                Japanese attack with 2 battleships, 3 carriers, 1 cruiser, 1 destroyer, 8 fighters, 1 marine, 2 submarines and 6 tactical_bombers
                Americans defend with 1 battleship, 2 carriers, 2 cruisers, 2 destroyers, 3 fighters, 1 submarine, 1 tactical_bomber and 3 transports; ANZAC defend with 1 destroyer, 1 fighter, 1 submarine and 1 transport
                    Japanese roll dice for 2 submarines in 54 Sea Zone, round 2 : 1/2 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                Units damaged: 1 carrier owned by the Americans
                    Japanese roll dice for 2 battleships, 3 carriers, 1 cruiser, 1 destroyer, 8 fighters and 6 tactical_bombers in 54 Sea Zone, round 2 : 12/18 hits, 10.17 expected hits
                Units damaged: 1 battleship owned by the Americans
                    Americans roll dice for 2 submarines in 54 Sea Zone, round 2 : 0/2 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    Americans roll dice for 1 battleship, 2 carriers, 2 cruisers, 3 destroyers, 4 fighters, 1 tactical_bomber and 4 transports in 54 Sea Zone, round 2 : 6/13 hits, 6.50 expected hits
                Units damaged: 1 carrier owned by the Japanese and 2 battleships owned by the Japanese
                    1 submarine owned by the Americans, 2 cruisers owned by the Americans, 2 destroyers owned by the Americans, 1 destroyer owned by the ANZAC, 1 tactical_bomber owned by the Americans, 1 destroyer owned by the Japanese, 2 carriers owned by the Americans, 2 submarines owned by the Japanese and 1 submarine owned by the ANZAC lost in 54 Sea Zone
                    Japanese roll dice for 2 battleships, 3 carriers, 1 cruiser, 8 fighters and 6 tactical_bombers in 54 Sea Zone, round 3 : 11/17 hits, 9.83 expected hits
                    Americans roll dice for 1 battleship, 4 fighters and 4 transports in 54 Sea Zone, round 3 : 3/5 hits, 3.33 expected hits
                    2 fighters owned by the Japanese, 1 fighter owned by the ANZAC, 1 transport owned by the ANZAC, 1 carrier owned by the Japanese, 3 fighters owned by the Americans, 3 transports owned by the Americans and 1 battleship owned by the Americans lost in 54 Sea Zone
                Japanese win, taking 54 Sea Zone from Neutral with 2 battleships, 2 carriers, 1 cruiser, 6 fighters and 6 tactical_bombers remaining. Battle score for attacker is 135
                Casualties for Japanese: 1 carrier, 1 destroyer, 2 fighters and 2 submarines
                Casualties for ANZAC: 1 destroyer, 1 fighter, 1 submarine and 1 transport
                Casualties for Americans: 1 battleship, 2 carriers, 2 cruisers, 2 destroyers, 3 fighters, 1 submarine, 1 tactical_bomber and 3 transports

Non Combat Move - Japanese
            2 transports moved from 55 Sea Zone to 33 Sea Zone
            1 fighter moved from 54 Sea Zone to Caroline Islands
            1 tactical_bomber moved from 54 Sea Zone to Caroline Islands
            3 tactical_bombers moved from 54 Sea Zone to 46 Sea Zone
            3 fighters moved from 54 Sea Zone to 46 Sea Zone
            1 destroyer moved from 36 Sea Zone to 33 Sea Zone
            1 destroyer and 4 submarines moved from 6 Sea Zone to 33 Sea Zone
            1 artillery, 7 infantry and 4 transports moved from 55 Sea Zone to 46 Sea Zone
            1 artillery and 6 infantry moved from 46 Sea Zone to New Guinea
            1 infantry moved from 46 Sea Zone to New Guinea
            1 bomber moved from 44 Sea Zone to Caroline Islands
            1 bomber moved from 42 Sea Zone to Caroline Islands
            1 infantry moved from Anhwe to Kiangsi
            3 mech_infantrys moved from Shantung to Kiangsi
            2 infantry moved from Shantung to Kiangsu
            1 infantry moved from Jehol to Manchuria
            1 infantry moved from Jehol to Anhwe

Place Units - Japanese
            1 aaGun, 1 armour and 1 fighter placed in India
            1 factory_minor placed in Kwangtung
            3 fighters placed in French Indo China
            2 fighters placed in Japan

Turn Complete - Japanese
            Japanese collect 54 PUs; end with 55 PUs
            Objective Japanese 6 Home Islands: Japanese met a national objective for an additional 3 PUs; end with 58 PUs
            Objective Japanese 3 Control Honolulu Or Sydney Or Calcutta Or Western United States: Japanese met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 63 PUs

Combat Hit Differential Summary :

Americans : -1.17
    Japanese : 3.33

Savegame

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m