Classic 2nd edition, CrazyIvan (Allies) vs AcesWild (Axis), RR no bid regular dice, Game 2

• '19

Alright! And sorry for all the problems. Let me hit that real quick.

• '19

Alright! Got that turn done, AND properly posted, back to Japan for their J!.

10:21pm, June 4th.

• TripleA Turn Summary: Japanese round 1

TripleA Turn Summary for game: World War II Classic, version: 2.0

Game History

Round: 1

Purchase Units - Japanese
            Japanese buy 3 transports; Remaining resources: 1 PUs; 

Combat Move - Japanese
            3 infantry moved from Manchuria to China
            2 infantry moved from Kwangtung to China
            1 infantry moved from French Indo China to India
                  Japanese take India from British
            1 fighter moved from French Indo China to China
            1 fighter moved from Manchuria to China
            1 fighter moved from Japan to China
            1 bomber moved from Japan to China

Combat - Japanese
            Battle in China
                Japanese attack with 1 bomber, 3 fighters and 5 infantry
                Americans defend with 1 fighter and 2 infantry
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 bomber, 3 fighters and 5 infantry in China, round 2 : 4/9 hits, 3.00 expected hits
                    Americans roll dice for 1 fighter and 2 infantry in China, round 2 : 2/3 hits, 1.33 expected hits
                    2 infantry owned by the Japanese, 2 infantry owned by the Americans and 1 fighter owned by the Americans lost in China
                Japanese win, taking China from Americans with 1 bomber, 3 fighters and 3 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 12
                Casualties for Japanese: 2 infantry
                Casualties for Americans: 1 fighter and 2 infantry

Non Combat Move - Japanese
            3 fighters moved from China to Manchuria
            1 bomber moved from China to Manchuria
            1 infantry moved from Japan to Japan Sea Zone
            1 infantry and 1 transport moved from Japan Sea Zone to Okinawa Sea Zone
            1 infantry moved from Okinawa to Okinawa Sea Zone
            2 infantry and 1 transport moved from Okinawa Sea Zone to Japan Sea Zone
            2 infantry moved from Japan Sea Zone to Manchuria
            1 infantry moved from Philippines to Philippines Sea Zone
            1 infantry and 1 transport moved from Philippines Sea Zone to Japan Sea Zone
            1 infantry moved from Japan to Japan Sea Zone
            2 infantry moved from Japan Sea Zone to Manchuria
            1 fighter moved from Caroline Islands Sea Zone to Japan Sea Zone
            1 fighter moved from Philippines to Japan Sea Zone
            1 carrier moved from Caroline Islands Sea Zone to Japan Sea Zone
            1 battleship moved from Caroline Islands Sea Zone to Japan Sea Zone
            1 submarine moved from Solomon Islands Sea Zone to Japan Sea Zone

Place Units - Japanese
            3 transports placed in Japan Sea Zone

Turn Complete - Japanese
            Japanese collect 30 PUs; end with 31 PUs

Combat Hit Differential Summary :

Americans : 0.67
    Japanese : 1.00

Savegame

• '19

TripleA Turn Summary: Americans round 1

Game History

Round: 1

Purchase Units - Americans
            Americans buy 1 infantry and 4 submarines; Remaining resources: 1 PUs; 

Combat Move - Americans
            1 fighter moved from West US to East Canada Sea Zone
            1 fighter moved from East US to East Canada Sea Zone
            2 infantry moved from East US to East US Sea Zone
            2 infantry and 1 transport moved from East US Sea Zone to West Spain Sea Zone
            2 infantry moved from West Spain Sea Zone to West Europe
            1 bomber moved from East US to West Europe

Combat - Americans
            Battle in West Europe
                Americans attack with 1 bomber and 2 infantry
                Germans defend with 1 infantry
                    Americans roll dice for 1 bomber and 2 infantry in West Europe, round 2 : 1/3 hits, 1.00 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 1 infantry in West Europe, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Germans lost in West Europe
                Americans win, taking West Europe from Germans with 1 bomber and 2 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3
                Casualties for Germans: 1 infantry
            Battle in East Canada Sea Zone
                Americans attack with 2 fighters
                Germans defend with 1 submarine
                    Americans roll dice for 2 fighters in East Canada Sea Zone, round 2 : 1/2 hits, 1.00 expected hits
                    1 submarine owned by the Germans lost in East Canada Sea Zone
                Americans win with 2 fighters remaining. Battle score for attacker is 8
                Casualties for Germans: 1 submarine

Non Combat Move - Americans
            2 fighters moved from East Canada Sea Zone to North Sea Zone
            1 armour moved from East US to East Canada
            2 infantry moved from West US to West Canada
            1 carrier, 1 fighter and 1 submarine moved from Hawaii Sea Zone to West US Sea Zone
            1 bomber moved from West Europe to United Kingdom

Place Units - Americans
            4 submarines placed in West US Sea Zone
            1 infantry placed in West US

Turn Complete - Americans
            Americans collect 40 PUs; end with 41 PUs

Germans : -0.33
    Americans : 0.00

Savegame

• '19

TripleA Turn Summary: Russians round 2

Game History

Round: 2

Purchase Units - Russians
            Russians buy 8 infantry; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Combat Move - Russians
            3 armour moved from Persia to India
            1 infantry moved from Persia to India
            1 armour moved from Novosibirsk to India

Combat - Russians
            Battle in India
                Russians attack with 4 armour and 1 infantry
                Japanese defend with 1 infantry
                    Russians roll dice for 4 armour and 1 infantry in India, round 2 : 2/5 hits, 2.17 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 infantry in India, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Japanese lost in India
                Russians win, taking India from Japanese with 4 armour and 1 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3
                Casualties for Japanese: 1 infantry

Non Combat Move - Russians
            6 infantry moved from Yakut S.S.R. to Novosibirsk
            1 infantry moved from Soviet Far East to Yakut S.S.R.

Place Units - Russians
            8 infantry placed in Russia

Turn Complete - Russians
            Russians collect 18 PUs; end with 18 PUs

Russians : -0.17
    Japanese : -0.33

Savegame

• '19

Almost forgot to do the Russians 2.
    12:46 am, June 6th.

• TripleA Turn Summary: Germans round 2

Game History

Round: 2

Purchase Units - Germans
            Germans buy 14 infantry; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Combat Move - Germans
            2 infantry moved from Germany to West Europe
            1 armour moved from Germany to West Europe
            4 armour moved from Karelia S.S.R. to Russia
            2 infantry moved from Caucasus to Russia
            2 fighters moved from East Europe to Russia
            1 bomber moved from East Europe to Russia
            1 fighter moved from Germany to Russia
            2 armour moved from East Europe to Russia
            1 infantry moved from Germany to West Europe

Combat - Germans
            Battle in West Europe
                Germans attack with 1 armour and 3 infantry
                Americans defend with 2 infantry
                    Germans roll dice for 1 armour and 3 infantry in West Europe, round 2 : 0/4 hits, 1.00 expected hits
                    Americans roll dice for 2 infantry in West Europe, round 2 : 0/2 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 1 armour and 3 infantry in West Europe, round 3 : 1/4 hits, 1.00 expected hits
                    Americans roll dice for 2 infantry in West Europe, round 3 : 1/2 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Germans and 1 infantry owned by the Americans lost in West Europe
                    Germans roll dice for 1 armour and 2 infantry in West Europe, round 4 : 0/3 hits, 0.83 expected hits
                    Americans roll dice for 1 infantry in West Europe, round 4 : 1/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Germans lost in West Europe
                    Germans roll dice for 1 armour and 1 infantry in West Europe, round 5 : 1/2 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    Americans roll dice for 1 infantry in West Europe, round 5 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Americans lost in West Europe
                Germans win, taking West Europe from Americans with 1 armour and 1 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 0
                Casualties for Germans: 2 infantry
                Casualties for Americans: 2 infantry
            Battle in Russia
                Germans attack with 6 armour, 1 bomber, 3 fighters and 2 infantry
                British defend with 3 fighters; Russians defend with 1 aaGun, 1 factory and 8 infantry
                    AA fire in Russia : 0/4 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 6 armour, 1 bomber, 3 fighters and 2 infantry in Russia, round 2 : 9/12 hits, 5.50 expected hits
                    Russians roll dice for 3 fighters and 8 infantry in Russia, round 2 : 4/11 hits, 4.67 expected hits
                    8 infantry owned by the Russians, 2 infantry owned by the Germans, 2 armour owned by the Germans and 1 fighter owned by the British lost in Russia
                    Germans roll dice for 4 armour, 1 bomber and 3 fighters in Russia, round 3 : 6/8 hits, 4.17 expected hits
                    Russians roll dice for 2 fighters in Russia, round 3 : 2/2 hits, 1.33 expected hits
                    2 armour owned by the Germans and 2 fighters owned by the British lost in Russia
                Germans captures 18PUs while taking Russians capital
                Germans win, taking Russia from Russians with 2 armour, 1 bomber and 3 fighters remaining. Battle score for attacker is 34
                Casualties for Germans: 4 armour and 2 infantry
                Casualties for British: 3 fighters
                Casualties for Russians: 8 infantry

Non Combat Move - Germans
            1 armour moved from Congo to French West Africa
            1 infantry moved from French Equatorial Africa to French West Africa
            1 aaGun moved from South Europe to West Europe
            1 aaGun moved from East Europe to South Europe
            2 infantry moved from East Europe to Karelia S.S.R.
            3 fighters moved from Russia to Karelia S.S.R.
            1 bomber moved from Russia to Germany

Place Units - Germans
            3 infantry placed in Karelia S.S.R.
            4 infantry placed in South Europe
            7 infantry placed in Germany
            Turning on Edit Mode
            EDIT: Removing units owned by Germans from Germany: 1 armour
            EDIT: Adding units owned by Germans to Karelia S.S.R.: 1 armour
            EDIT: Turning off Edit Mode

Turn Complete - Germans
            Germans collect 45 PUs; end with 63 PUs

Germans : 3.83
    AA fire in Russia : : -0.67
    Americans : 0.00
    Russians : -0.00

Savegame

• '19

:skull_and_crossbones:
    And Game two ends in a resounding loss for the allies.:relaxed:

• @CrazyIvan

It could have just as easily failed but I saw that instead of having 19 troops in Russia, you had 18. That moved the dial of success from 80% to 90%, just enough for me to take the risk. (In fact, I’ve adjusted my basic allied strategy somewhat by stripping a tank from the Middle East venture and adding it to Karelia, reducing the German chance of success to roughly 70%, which IMO is definitely not worth it as the Germans. The Russian deterrent is still quite potent with two tanks in ME.)

Otherwise, the strategy you were using looked both familiar and terrifying so I went for the opportunity that I saw available and it worked out, though I should have lost another tank and plane when taking Russia’s capital, lucky me again.

• @CrazyIvan

I recommend using the in game battle calculator as much as possible.

Example: At the beginning of turn 2, it may have been useful for you to notice that I had roughly a 60% chance of success with the forces I could throw at Moscow against the 8 inf and 3 fighters you decided to defend it with. Adding a single one of your Russian tanks would have reduced that to something like 43% and adding two tanks would have made it a 25%. Adding all four would have reduced it to less than 5%.

As for myself, even though I don’t like attacking with just 60% odds, in this case it was a capital and so I don’t care if i lose everything but one tank I’m taking that chance.

esp with how aggressive you were in India, poised roll the Japanese back!

*of course all this would sound meaningless if my attack had failed

• '19

Heh heh, I agree! I’m not good enough to hold the line it seems. Two games, two crushings, in less than two turns!

You had good rolls (more than probability would suggest) in both German attacks that mattered, but not so good that it was all that big a deal, except that the two battles were won on game-determination territories (Karelia & Russia). At one point, I saw 9 hits out of 12 rolls, and just shook my head. Keeping in mind that 12 bombers attacking @4 = 48/6 = 8 hits!! So, regular dice can tip the scales far in one direction, and no amount of skill or strategy can prevent that. When these battles are in game determining places, all is for naught.

For my own calculations, regular dice prevent any meaningful statistical visualization of how a turn will go. I saw the odds in the calculator, after I made my R1, non-combat moves, but, unless I was willing to mass virtually everything in Karelia, and thus make africa a cakewalk for G1, I didn’t see any other options open to contain Germany.

When I gamed out the standard G1 all in attack, years ago, you get the famous 7-11 + 5-1, and like in real life, the best defense is a strong offense, but RR removes that from the game. Thus, either the Russians are forced to assume a totally passively defensive stance…

My worthy opponent has just posted a turn, back after seeing what new and dastardly deeds await me. :)

• yes, the dice were hot for the Germans when the actual capital attack occurred, not on the karelia attack. in fact, you brought down two fighters with the AA gun. That one came through almost exactly par for the course.

And to go a step further, on the entirety of turn one, of the 10 dice where you needed a four or less to secure a hit, you did so 9 out of 10 times. All your other columns were more or less on par. I record all the hit stats and will publish them after I rack up more games but would be willing to share them with you if you give me an email to send them to.

Just to clarify, during the battle for Moscow, I agree I had very good luck with the 3 column, but 60% of the time, I would have had the same result, it was just a matter of what was left over and I was ready to burn my entire air force to save one tank and secure that territory.

• I’m about to get nailed in my other game, I think. Took a risk, and may have to pay for it.

Ok, back to our latest game:

@AcesWild5049 said in Classic 2nd edition, CrazyIvan (Allies) vs AcesWild (Axis), RR no bid regular dice, Game 2:

yes, the dice were hot for the Germans when the actual capital attack occurred, not on the karelia attack. in fact, you brought down two fighters with the AA gun. That one came through almost exactly par for the course.

I noticed the extra fighter loss (two AA hits out of 6) in the Karelia battle, but have to disagree with the assessment that the dice were not ‘hot’ in that battle, as well. I’ll post an analysis via screen shots of the ingame dice rolls. I’m not great at that, so it may be some time before I can get them up and running, and if gribble hits me tonight, I’ll have to respond, so it may not be till tomorrow…heh heh, it’s already tomorrow, lol. That said, even had you suffered bad luck instead of good luck in the Karelia battle, it is almost always going to be a German win, the only question is what they have left, and if the UK can come in and retake.

And to go a step further, on the entirety of turn one, of the 10 dice where you needed a four or less to secure a hit, you did so 9 out of 10 times. All your other columns were more or less on par. I record all the hit stats and will publish them after I rack up more games but would be willing to share them with you if you give me an email to send them to.

I did? :)

Just to clarify, during the battle for Moscow, I agree I had very good luck with the 3 column, but 60% of the time, I would have had the same result, it was just a matter of what was left over and I was ready to burn my entire air force to save one tank and secure that territory.

Oh, I agree. Both the Karelia and Russia battles were likely German wins, but that is what happens when we break the game with the whole RR. If we play without RR, the Germans are not handed a choice of which (freebie) they want to pursue in a particular game, but have to make some hard choices.

I’ve seen Russia be able to be as badly over aggressive that the game ends early on, like ours just did, but I think that there are three areas I would address to try to balance out the game, and those would be a less restrictive RR, LL vs regular dice, and the house rule stuff I’m working on for the naval situation.

Basically, the way I see it is that with the current RR rule, Russia has to turtle up, and the most daring thing they be allowed to do is, (maybe) send some tanks to the middle east, instead of, you know, getting some licks in! :)

Otherwise, can you imagine a 5 player game, where one player is stuck with playing a RR Russia? No one is going to enjoy that experience, with the possible exception of experts, and that is likely as not going to kill the game. If no one wants to play Russia, and folks start to drop out for having to play that way, then the game dies (as it has). Make the RR less restrictive, and more folks will be willing to at least try their hand at Russia, what with only one hand tied behind their back. :)

Anyway, I don’t like to lose (especially in less than two turns), but I do want to work with you towards a fun and balanced version of classic! Hopefully, we can succeed in getting a variation that works for most folks, and brings this great game back into popularity.

I have some work to do from now till tuesday, and so will have to wait till next week to start our game three. What is your playing time calendar looking like next week? :)

• You are the first I’ve heard to offer that RR breaks the game in favor of the axis. Without it, the game very nearly is broken in favor of the allies due to the ahistorical R1 Ukraine attack. For the record, I’ve lost as many games as I’ve won as the axis using RR and Avin and DizzKneeLand, who were my regular opponents, both agree and, further, have started to convince me that the axis needs even more help than just RR.

I’m really opposed to the concept of low-luck dice and house rules. I don’t mind playing games of classic with you by any means but it doesn’t sound like a collaboration will bear any fruit.

I think RR pretty much balances the game as of this writing. If the axis need a boost, the adjustments I would make would be adding one German infantry to the Ukraine and removing one soviet infantry from Evenki National Okrug, that’s it. That’s as intense as it would need to get IMO.

• Anything is possible, of course.

@AcesWild5049 said in Classic 2nd edition, CrazyIvan (Allies) vs AcesWild (Axis), RR no bid regular dice, Game 2:

You are the first I’ve heard to offer that RR breaks the game in favor of the axis.

I should probably clarify that, it doesn’t break the game in favor of the axis, it breaks the game for the Russian player, in a 5 player game.

Without it, the game very nearly is broken in favor of the allies due to the ahistorical R1 Ukraine attack.

I’ll agree, if you have a completely unrestricted Russia, then the game is indeed likely to be short and one sided, so something needs to be done, but does it have to be something that totally removes the Russian players ability to get their licks in? That is what I am saying. Keep the Russians in the game, keep folks playing the game. 2-4 players, not as big a deal, 5 players, and the fellow that draws the short straw is going to find something else to play. :(

You have mentioned a couple times the ahistorical nature of the Russian first turn, but I have a bigger concern, and that is the ahistorical axis conquest of the Mediterranean sea and north Africa. In game terms, yes, we need Germany to have a chance to expand into africa, but does this have to mean a virtually free ride? In the one game I have played so far where this happened, the allies lost 2BB, 2TR, 1SS for just one german sub, and then lost an infantry and tank in egypt for free. I cannot see 2 russian tanks being a threat to egypt in that situation, unless the UK can recapture, and to do that they likely need to forgo killing the German transport/BB. The other issue, at least to my mind, which is after all that of a long time player of the game against people even worse at it than me, is that something needs be done about the allies being able to “shuck-shuck” troops over to europe, and to me, that means trying to develop house rules that, should they prove to be good enough, might just become the next set of ‘optional rules’ for the game. But again, that would require me to be able to get folks playing classic in the first place…

For the record, I’ve lost as many games as I’ve won as the axis using RR and @Avin and @DizzKneeLand, who were my regular opponents, both agree and, further, have started to convince me that the axis needs even more help than just RR.

Keep in mind, my only experience playing classic against someone who knows how to play the game, is the two games I’ve played with you! I played for 30 years, and no one really had their defecation coagulated, and right now, folks won’t even play classic at all, so It’s not like I’m going to be able to playtest my ideas. :(

I have ideas for how to give that more help, but that involves a house rule pertaining to multi-national fleets, and without anyone to work with at playtesting, I cannot tell if my ideas are really going to work out or not. So I guess I would welcome the opportunity to learn how you folks are playing, by playing or at least being able to watch via PBF save game files. Or something. :)

I’m really opposed to the concept of low-luck dice and house rules. I don’t mind playing games of classic with you by any means but it doesn’t sound like a collaboration will bear any fruit.

When I first watched your YouTube video series, I was impressed with the time and effort that you put forth, in explaining things and making your points.
    What I hope to do is learn what everyone else already knows about classic, and go from there in making changes that restore the fun and popularity of the game, so folks will want to play it.

For me, a guy that used to be a fairly good amature chess player, back in the day when my health was not affecting my brain, I love the strategy part of strategy games, but like to restrict luck to a minor role, rather than being the central actor of the game.

Then too, there is a difference in playing a game in person, where 12 die rolls ending up in 6 1’s is a kodak moment as opposed to just sitting at the keyboard and shaking your head, lol. In person, playing the game as designed is entertaining, as it’s a social event. Playing online, though, the cold random number generator of fate isn’t as entertaining.

You mentioned that you don’t like LL, but have you played very much with that? In person, classic has the column rolling system, and that works well, but online, the dice servers seem, in my admittedly limited experience, much over prone to shooting down my bombing raids, while never hitting the AI’s bombers.:jack_o_lantern: LL does limit the whole “Lucky shot, Sir!” kind of thing, but some fundamental work would need to be done to fix the game, when the special cases come up, sub first shot, and AA fire.

I think RR pretty much balances the game as of this writing. If the axis need a boost, the adjustments I would make would be adding one German infantry to the Ukraine and removing one soviet infantry from Evenki National Okrug, that’s it. That’s as intense as it would need to get IMO.

I can see what you are saying, and perhaps with more experience playing the game online, and not just solely with the current incarnation of RR, I could provide some interesting ideas that may lead to renewed interest in classic, but any such thing would need to provide new, fresh ideas for balancing things out.

Anyway, I’ve gotten way off topic here, and will be creating game three on Tuesday, June 11th and continue my education on what NOT to do as the allies playing a master axis player @AcesWild5049

• @CrazyIvan

Really nice post. Good read.

On the Med and Africa being worse off than the Russian front - Insofar as this game is merely a projection of military clout by the five major powers fighting in WW2, that particular situation approaches unrealistic whereas the situation on the East front IS unrealistic without RR. This is of course, an opinion.

What I would argue is less an opinion is that the Germans have a free ride in Africa. Even with good Axis rolls, generally, I don’t expect to have Germans in Africa after turn 3. I also expect to have lost the continent to the allies until the Japanese get around to it.

On my recommended strategy with the Russian tanks - their primary purpose is as a deterrent, not a cure all. I would be hesitant to use them in any manner beyond retaking India. Otherwise, I generally bring them back. This is somewhat situation dependent but that was the spirit in which I developed the strategy.

On the lack of classic players - I’ll bet you can get someone to play classic with you on this forum, just throw up a request! Otherwise, I’m generally always available.

Misc. - I’m open to house rules only in the most minimally invasive manner for several reasons. First, the more innocuous the change, the more likely the target audience will accept it. Second, there is less need to explain what the changes are and why they were made. Third, I want to retain as much of the original spirit and flavor of the game as possible. For example, the minute changes I spoke of earlier would be published by me using a photo edit software to change the digits on the oob setup cards. I would then make them available for download and title the file something very basic. “AnA classic setup v1.1” or something to that effect.

No, I haven’t played with LL but it seems to me a very “bean counter” way of playing. Like an order of magnitude higher than it already can be. At this time, I’m unwilling to try it, at least until I wrap up my time in Classic AnA.

If you would like to see some games where Russia has a good time with RR, check out either of my games with Avin:
    https://www.axisandallies.org/forums/topic/33264/classic-2nd-edition-avin-allies-vs-aceswild-axis-no-bid/27?page=2
    this one is really two games in one. The first, the axis get horribly diced and the second I experiment with a G1 Mediterranean build.

But this one is the crowning jewel of a great game using RR and the axis strategy that I advertise:
    https://www.axisandallies.org/forums/topic/33336/classic-2nd-edition-avin-allies-vs-aceswild-axis-rr-no-bid-game2/104
    it wasn’t clear who would win until about turn 8 or 9 and then just barely, it could have gone either way several times and I nearly conceded at one point.

I agree with you about the column rolling and AAA. And about the sense that rolling dice in person is much more interesting and entertaining in person. I will be submitting a request to the AAA developers to add an option in to allow for it. I really feel this is a subtle but crucial component to this game and I despair when opponents hand be their “order of loss list”. I would and will never do that. I was once asked what my order of loss would be for a big naval battle around japan and that my answer would dictate weather he would attack or not. My response, “You’ll have to find out for yourself.”

Give the enemy nothing…

• …he didn’t attack. lol

• '19

Nice! I’ll be sure to check out those game, as so far I have not lasted even to turn 3.

• the common strat he and DizzKneeLand employed is what I call the “unplug and chug” strategy.

you’ll notice that the UK builds no industries and unplugs its forces in the middle of the board with the aim of crushing the med fleet and germans in africa. The allies then “chug” all of their forces toward Germany and smother it, then turn to deal with Japan.

I don’t think its the best way to kill the Axis but it’s competitive.

• '19

Well, lord knows I need all the help I can get, lol. But like the man said, the only way to get better at a thing, is to keep doing a thing. For game three, I’m thinking some thoughts about what to do differently, but hopefully I can learn from my mistakes and their strategies, and start giving a better account of myself. Even turn 3-4 would be an improvement over currently. :)

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m