G40.2 Tizkit (Axis) vs. DannyDuck716 (Allies) +15

• @Tizkit scramble 111

• '19 '18

Hmm, I’m getting an error when I try to roll dice which I’ve never seen before. If you open the game and before you click “play” click on “test server” do you get the same error as below?

Test
    Contacting dice.tripleawarclub.org
    An error has occured!
    Possible reasons the error could have happened:
    1: An invalid e-mail address
    2: Firewall could be blocking TripleA from connecting to the Dice Server
    3: The e-mail address does not exist
    4: An unknown error, please see the error console and consult the forums for help

• @Tizkit its showing success for me. you spell both emails right?

• '19 '18

@DannyDuck716

Weird, still having issues… I’ve even tried putting my email in both spots to see if it would work. Also tried doing a test on a previous game and that did work, so it appears to be this game only that’s the problem.

I’m going to try starting with a fresh game file.

• @Tizkit sounds good

• '19 '18

@DannyDuck716

Well I can’t figure out what the problem is. I’ve tried uninstalling and re-downloading the map. I’ve tried uninstalling Triple A and re-installing that too. I’ve tried just my email twice without yours. I’ve tried just your email twice without mine.

The crazy thing is that if I load a previous game that I was playing and go to Start Play by Email/Forum game and then try putting in the exact same email addresses it works, but if I try to do it from a brand new game it errors every time. (you’ll see I did get 1 test to come through and that’s how I did it)

I have one more idea I’d like to try… would you mind starting up a new game and posting it to this thread? I will opening that and see if I can carry on with it.

• TripleA Manual Gamesave Post: Germans round 1

TripleA Manual Gamesave Post for game: World War II Global 1940 2nd Edition, version: 4.0

Game History

Round: 1

Purchase Units - Germans

Combat Hit Differential Summary :

Savegame

• '19 '18

@DannyDuck716

Thanks for trying but that didn’t work either. It appears that any game I download new gives me the same error.

I’m going to reach out to Panther and see if he can help, I remember him answering a similar question before.

Sorry about the wait, I’m trying everything I can think of.

• '19 '18

TripleA Turn Summary: Germans round 1

TripleA Turn Summary for game: World War II Global 1940 2nd Edition, version: 4.0

Game History

Purchase Units - Germans
            Turning on Edit Mode
            EDIT: Adding units owned by British to 91 Sea Zone: 1 submarine
            EDIT: Adding units owned by British to Alexandria: 1 infantry
            EDIT: Adding units owned by British to Egypt: 1 infantry
            EDIT: Adding units owned by British to Anglo Egyptian Sudan: 1 infantry
            EDIT: Turning off Edit Mode
            Germans buy 4 artilleries, 2 infantry and 1 submarine; Remaining resources: 2 PUs; 

Combat Move - Germans
            1 submarine moved from 117 Sea Zone to 106 Sea Zone
            1 submarine moved from 118 Sea Zone to 106 Sea Zone
            1 submarine moved from 108 Sea Zone to 110 Sea Zone
            1 submarine moved from 103 Sea Zone to 110 Sea Zone
            1 submarine moved from 124 Sea Zone to 125 Sea Zone
            1 submarine moved from 125 Sea Zone to 111 Sea Zone
            1 battleship moved from 113 Sea Zone to 111 Sea Zone
            1 bomber moved from Germany to 111 Sea Zone
            1 bomber moved from Germany to 110 Sea Zone
            1 tactical_bomber moved from Germany to 110 Sea Zone
            1 fighter moved from Norway to 111 Sea Zone
            1 tactical_bomber moved from Western Germany to 111 Sea Zone
            2 fighters and 2 tactical_bombers moved from Western Germany to 110 Sea Zone
            1 fighter moved from Holland Belgium to 110 Sea Zone
            3 armour, 2 artilleries and 4 infantry moved from Holland Belgium to France
            1 artillery, 3 infantry and 4 mech_infantrys moved from Western Germany to France
            3 armour moved from Greater Southern Germany to France
            2 artilleries and 6 infantry moved from Greater Southern Germany to Yugoslavia
            1 infantry moved from Romania to Yugoslavia
            1 armour moved from Poland to Yugoslavia
            1 armour moved from Slovakia Hungary to Yugoslavia
            1 armour moved from Romania to Yugoslavia
            1 tactical_bomber moved from Poland to Yugoslavia
            1 fighter moved from Slovakia Hungary to Yugoslavia

Combat - Germans
            British scrambles 1 units out of Scotland to defend against the attack in 111 Sea Zone
            Battle in 106 Sea Zone
                Germans attack with 2 submarines
                British defend with 1 destroyer and 1 transport
                    Germans roll dice for 2 submarines in 106 Sea Zone, round 2 : 1/2 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 1 destroyer and 1 transport in 106 Sea Zone, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 destroyer owned by the British lost in 106 Sea Zone
                    1 transport owned by the British lost in 106 Sea Zone
                    Germans roll dice for 2 submarines in 106 Sea Zone, round 3 : 0/2 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                Germans win, taking 106 Sea Zone from Neutral with 2 submarines remaining. Battle score for attacker is 15
                Casualties for British: 1 destroyer and 1 transport
            Battle in Yugoslavia
                Germans attack with 3 armour, 2 artilleries, 1 fighter, 7 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber
                Neutral_Allies defend with 5 infantry
                    Germans roll dice for 3 armour, 2 artilleries, 1 fighter, 7 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber in Yugoslavia, round 2 : 3/14 hits, 4.83 expected hits
                    Neutral_Allies roll dice for 5 infantry in Yugoslavia, round 2 : 2/5 hits, 1.67 expected hits
                    3 infantry owned by the Neutral_Allies and 2 infantry owned by the Germans lost in Yugoslavia
                    Germans roll dice for 3 armour, 2 artilleries, 1 fighter, 5 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber in Yugoslavia, round 3 : 5/12 hits, 4.50 expected hits
                    Neutral_Allies roll dice for 2 infantry in Yugoslavia, round 3 : 1/2 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    2 infantry owned by the Neutral_Allies and 1 infantry owned by the Germans lost in Yugoslavia
                Germans win, taking Yugoslavia from Neutral_Allies with 3 armour, 2 artilleries, 1 fighter, 4 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber remaining. Battle score for attacker is 6
                Casualties for Germans: 3 infantry
                Casualties for Neutral_Allies: 5 infantry
            Battle in France
                Germans attack with 6 armour, 3 artilleries, 7 infantry and 4 mech_infantrys
                British defend with 1 armour and 1 artillery; French defend with 1 aaGun, 1 airfield, 1 armour, 1 artillery, 1 factory_major, 1 fighter and 6 infantry
                    Germans roll dice for 6 armour, 3 artilleries, 7 infantry and 4 mech_infantrys in France, round 2 : 5/20 hits, 6.33 expected hits
                    French roll dice for 1 aaGun, 2 armour, 2 artilleries, 1 fighter and 6 infantry in France, round 2 : 2/11 hits, 4.33 expected hits
                    1 aaGun owned by the French, 2 infantry owned by the Germans and 4 infantry owned by the French lost in France
                    Germans roll dice for 6 armour, 3 artilleries, 5 infantry and 4 mech_infantrys in France, round 3 : 3/18 hits, 6.00 expected hits
                    French roll dice for 2 armour, 2 artilleries, 1 fighter and 2 infantry in France, round 3 : 3/7 hits, 3.00 expected hits
                    3 infantry owned by the Germans, 2 infantry owned by the French and 1 artillery owned by the British lost in France
                    Germans roll dice for 6 armour, 3 artilleries, 2 infantry and 4 mech_infantrys in France, round 4 : 4/15 hits, 5.50 expected hits
                    French roll dice for 2 armour, 1 artillery and 1 fighter in France, round 4 : 2/4 hits, 2.00 expected hits
                    2 infantry owned by the Germans, 1 armour owned by the French, 1 fighter owned by the French, 1 armour owned by the British and 1 artillery owned by the French lost in France
                Germans captures 19PUs while taking French capital
                Germans converts factory_major into different units
                Germans win, taking France from French with 6 armour, 3 artilleries and 4 mech_infantrys remaining. Battle score for attacker is 32
                Casualties for Germans: 7 infantry
                Casualties for French: 1 aaGun, 1 armour, 1 artillery, 1 fighter and 6 infantry
                Casualties for British: 1 armour and 1 artillery
            Battle in 111 Sea Zone
                Germans attack with 1 battleship, 1 bomber, 1 fighter, 1 submarine and 1 tactical_bomber
                British defend with 1 battleship, 1 cruiser, 1 destroyer and 1 fighter
                    Germans roll dice for 1 submarine in 111 Sea Zone, round 2 : 1/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                Units damaged: 1 battleship owned by the British
                    Germans roll dice for 1 battleship, 1 bomber, 1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber in 111 Sea Zone, round 2 : 3/4 hits, 2.50 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 1 battleship, 1 cruiser, 1 destroyer and 1 fighter in 111 Sea Zone, round 2 : 2/4 hits, 2.17 expected hits
                Units damaged: 1 battleship owned by the Germans
                    1 destroyer owned by the British, 1 submarine owned by the Germans, 1 cruiser owned by the British and 1 fighter owned by the British lost in 111 Sea Zone
                1 battleship owned by the Germans retreated to 112 Sea Zone
                British win with 1 battleship remaining. Battle score for attacker is 24
                Casualties for Germans: 1 submarine
                Casualties for British: 1 cruiser, 1 destroyer and 1 fighter
            Battle in 110 Sea Zone
                Germans attack with 1 bomber, 3 fighters, 2 submarines and 3 tactical_bombers
                British defend with 1 battleship and 1 cruiser; French defend with 1 cruiser
                    Germans roll dice for 2 submarines in 110 Sea Zone, round 2 : 1/2 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                Units damaged: 1 battleship owned by the British
                    Germans roll dice for 1 bomber, 3 fighters and 3 tactical_bombers in 110 Sea Zone, round 2 : 3/7 hits, 4.17 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 1 battleship and 2 cruisers in 110 Sea Zone, round 2 : 1/3 hits, 1.67 expected hits
                    1 cruiser owned by the French, 1 submarine owned by the Germans, 1 cruiser owned by the British and 1 battleship owned by the British lost in 110 Sea Zone
                Germans win with 1 bomber, 3 fighters, 1 submarine and 3 tactical_bombers remaining. Battle score for attacker is 38
                Casualties for British: 1 battleship and 1 cruiser
                Casualties for French: 1 cruiser
            Trigger Germans Conquer France: Setting switch to true for conditionAttachment_French_1_Liberation_Switch attached to French

Non Combat Move - Germans
            1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from 111 Sea Zone to Western Germany
            2 fighters moved from 110 Sea Zone to Western Germany
            1 fighter and 3 tactical_bombers moved from 110 Sea Zone to Holland Belgium
            3 aaGuns moved from Western Germany to Holland Belgium
            1 infantry moved from Norway to Finland
                  Germans take Finland from Neutral_Axis
            1 cruiser moved from 114 Sea Zone to 112 Sea Zone
            1 bomber moved from 111 Sea Zone to Western Germany
            1 bomber moved from 110 Sea Zone to Western Germany
            11 infantry moved from Germany to Poland
            3 artilleries moved from Germany to Poland
            2 aaGuns moved from Germany to Poland
            2 infantry moved from Slovakia Hungary to Poland
            1 infantry moved from Romania to Bulgaria
                  Germans take Bulgaria from Neutral_Axis
            1 tactical_bomber moved from Yugoslavia to Southern Italy
            1 fighter moved from Yugoslavia to Tobruk
            1 aaGun moved from Germany to Western Germany
            1 transport moved from 114 Sea Zone to 113 Sea Zone
            2 infantry moved from Denmark to 113 Sea Zone
            2 infantry and 1 transport moved from 113 Sea Zone to 114 Sea Zone
            2 infantry moved from 114 Sea Zone to Poland

Place Units - Germans
            4 artilleries and 2 infantry placed in Germany
            1 submarine placed in 112 Sea Zone
            Turning on Edit Mode

Turn Complete - Germans
            Germans collect 39 PUs; end with 60 PUs
            Trigger Germans 5 Swedish Iron Ore: Germans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 65 PUs
            Objective Germans 1 Trade with Russia: Germans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 70 PUs
            Turning on Edit Mode
            EDIT: Removing units owned by Germans from Holland Belgium: 1 tactical_bomber
            EDIT: Adding units owned by Germans to Western Germany: 1 tactical_bomber

Germans : -7.17
    British : -1.17
    French : -2.33
    Neutral_Allies : 0.67

Savegame

• '19 '18

@DannyDuck716

Found a work-around… I had an old version of Triple A and was able to start the game in that and continue it in the current version which worked.

• TripleA Turn Summary: Russians round 1

TripleA Turn Summary for game: World War II Global 1940 2nd Edition, version: 4.0

Game History

Purchase Units - Russians
            Russians buy 7 artilleries and 3 infantry; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Combat Move - Russians

Combat - Russians

Non Combat Move - Russians
            2 infantry moved from Karelia to Novgorod
            3 infantry moved from Vyborg to Novgorod
            3 infantry moved from Baltic States to Novgorod
            1 infantry moved from Belarus to Novgorod
            2 infantry moved from Eastern Poland to Belarus
            1 infantry moved from Western Ukraine to Ukraine
            1 artillery moved from Western Ukraine to Ukraine
            2 infantry moved from Bessarabia to Ukraine
            2 infantry moved from Caucasus to Rostov
            1 armour and 1 mech_infantry moved from Volgograd to Ukraine
            1 armour and 1 mech_infantry moved from Russia to Ukraine
            1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Russia to Ukraine
            2 aaGuns, 1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from Russia to Bryansk
            1 infantry moved from Archangel to Novgorod
            1 submarine moved from 115 Sea Zone to 114 Sea Zone
            6 infantry moved from Buryatia to Yakut S.S.R.
            6 infantry moved from Amur to Buryatia
            2 aaGuns and 6 infantry moved from Sakha to Buryatia

Place Units - Russians
            2 artilleries and 1 infantry placed in Ukraine
            3 artilleries placed in Novgorod
            2 artilleries and 2 infantry placed in Russia

Turn Complete - Russians
            Russians collect 37 PUs; end with 37 PUs

Savegame

• '19 '18

TripleA Turn Summary: Japanese round 1

Game History

Purchase Units - Japanese
            Japanese buy 1 factory_minor and 2 transports; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 6 SuicideAttackTokens; 

Politics - Japanese
            Japanese takes Political Action: Political Action Japanese To War With Americans
                Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With Americans: Changing Relationship for Japanese and Americans from Neutrality to War
                Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With Americans: Changing Relationship for Chinese and Americans from Neutrality to Allied
                Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With Americans: Changing Relationship for British and Americans from Neutrality to Allied
                Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With Americans: Changing Relationship for UK_Pacific and Americans from Neutrality to Allied
                Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With Americans: Changing Relationship for ANZAC and Americans from Neutrality to Allied
                Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With Americans: Changing Relationship for Americans and French from Neutrality to Allied
                Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With Americans: Changing Relationship for Americans and Dutch from Neutrality to Friendly
                Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With Americans: Changing Relationship for Americans and Neutral_Allies from Neutrality to Friendly_Neutral
                Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With Americans: Changing Relationship for Americans and Neutral_Axis from Neutrality to Unfriendly_Neutral
            Japanese takes Political Action: Political Action Japanese To War With British And ANZAC
                Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With British And ANZAC: Changing Relationship for Japanese and British from Neutrality to War
                Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With British And ANZAC: Changing Relationship for Japanese and UK_Pacific from Neutrality to War
                Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With British And ANZAC: Changing Relationship for Japanese and ANZAC from Neutrality to War
                Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With British And ANZAC: Changing Relationship for Japanese and Dutch from Neutrality to War
                Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With British And ANZAC: Changing Relationship for Chinese and British from Neutrality to Allied
                Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With British And ANZAC: Changing Relationship for Chinese and UK_Pacific from Concordant to Allied
                Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With British And ANZAC: Changing Relationship for Chinese and ANZAC from Neutrality to Allied
                Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With British And ANZAC: Changing Relationship for Chinese and Dutch from Neutrality to Friendly
            Japanese takes Political Action: Political Action Japanese To War With French
                Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With French: Changing Relationship for Japanese and French from Neutrality to War
                Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With French: Changing Relationship for Chinese and French from Neutrality to Allied

Combat Move - Japanese
            Trigger Japanese Unrestricted Movement: Setting movementRestrictionTerritories cleared  for rulesAttachment attached to Japanese
            1 artillery and 3 infantry moved from Kwangsi to Yunnan
            1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Kiangsu to Yunnan
            1 infantry moved from Kiangsi to Hunan
            2 fighters and 2 tactical_bombers moved from Manchuria to Hunan
            1 fighter moved from Formosa to 37 Sea Zone
            2 bombers moved from Japan to 37 Sea Zone
            1 cruiser moved from 20 Sea Zone to 37 Sea Zone
            1 infantry moved from Jehol to Chahar
                  Japanese take Chahar from Chinese
            1 infantry moved from Shantung to Anhwe
                  Japanese take Anhwe from Chinese
            1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from Kiangsi to Kwangtung
            1 infantry moved from Kiangsi to 20 Sea Zone
            1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 20 Sea Zone to 43 Sea Zone
            1 infantry moved from 43 Sea Zone to Borneo
            1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from 33 Sea Zone to Philippines
            1 destroyer moved from 33 Sea Zone to 62 Sea Zone
            1 battleship moved from 19 Sea Zone to 35 Sea Zone
            1 battleship moved from 6 Sea Zone to 35 Sea Zone
            1 destroyer and 1 submarine moved from 19 Sea Zone to 35 Sea Zone
            1 infantry moved from Siam to French Indo China
                  Japanese take French Indo China from French
            2 fighters and 2 tactical_bombers moved from 6 Sea Zone to Kwangtung
            1 fighter moved from Okinawa to Kwangtung
            1 fighter moved from Japan to 35 Sea Zone
            1 tactical_bomber moved from Japan to Kwangtung
            1 artillery moved from Manchuria to 19 Sea Zone
            1 infantry moved from Okinawa to 19 Sea Zone
            1 artillery, 1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 19 Sea Zone to 35 Sea Zone
            1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from 35 Sea Zone to Philippines
            1 armour moved from Japan to 6 Sea Zone
            1 infantry moved from Japan to 6 Sea Zone
            1 armour, 1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 6 Sea Zone to 35 Sea Zone
            1 armour and 1 infantry moved from 35 Sea Zone to Philippines
            2 carriers moved from 6 Sea Zone to 35 Sea Zone

Combat - Japanese
            Battle in Borneo
            Battle in 35 Sea Zone
                Japanese attack with 2 battleships, 2 carriers, 1 destroyer, 1 fighter, 1 submarine and 2 transports
                Americans defend with 1 destroyer and 1 submarine
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 submarine in 35 Sea Zone, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 2 battleships, 2 carriers, 1 destroyer, 1 fighter and 2 transports in 35 Sea Zone, round 2 : 1/4 hits, 2.17 expected hits
                    Americans roll dice for 1 submarine in 35 Sea Zone, round 2 : 1/1 hits, 0.17 expected hits
                Units damaged: 1 battleship owned by the Japanese
                    Americans roll dice for 1 destroyer in 35 Sea Zone, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 submarine owned by the Americans lost in 35 Sea Zone
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 submarine in 35 Sea Zone, round 3 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 2 battleships, 2 carriers, 1 destroyer, 1 fighter and 2 transports in 35 Sea Zone, round 3 : 2/4 hits, 2.17 expected hits
                    Americans roll dice for 1 destroyer in 35 Sea Zone, round 3 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 destroyer owned by the Americans lost in 35 Sea Zone
                Japanese win, taking Borneo from UK_Pacific with 2 battleships, 2 carriers, 1 destroyer, 1 fighter, 1 submarine and 2 transports remaining. Battle score for attacker is 14
                Casualties for Americans: 1 destroyer and 1 submarine
            Battle in Philippines
                Japanese attack with 1 armour, 1 artillery, 1 fighter, 2 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber
                Americans defend with 1 airfield, 1 fighter, 1 harbour and 2 infantry
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 armour, 1 artillery, 1 fighter, 2 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber in Philippines, round 2 : 1/6 hits, 2.50 expected hits
                    Americans roll dice for 1 fighter and 2 infantry in Philippines, round 2 : 0/3 hits, 1.33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Americans lost in Philippines
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 armour, 1 artillery, 1 fighter, 2 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber in Philippines, round 3 : 3/6 hits, 2.50 expected hits
                    Americans roll dice for 1 fighter and 1 infantry in Philippines, round 3 : 1/2 hits, 1.00 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Japanese, 1 infantry owned by the Americans and 1 fighter owned by the Americans lost in Philippines
                Japanese win, taking Philippines from Americans with 1 armour, 1 artillery, 1 fighter, 1 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber remaining. Battle score for attacker is 13
                Casualties for Americans: 1 fighter and 2 infantry
                Casualties for Japanese: 1 infantry
            Battle in 37 Sea Zone
                Japanese attack with 2 bombers, 1 cruiser and 1 fighter
                British defend with 1 battleship
                    Japanese roll dice for 2 bombers, 1 cruiser and 1 fighter in 37 Sea Zone, round 2 : 0/4 hits, 2.33 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 1 battleship in 37 Sea Zone, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 2 bombers, 1 cruiser and 1 fighter in 37 Sea Zone, round 3 : 2/4 hits, 2.33 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 1 battleship in 37 Sea Zone, round 3 : 1/1 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    1 fighter owned by the Japanese and 1 battleship owned by the British lost in 37 Sea Zone
                Japanese win, taking 37 Sea Zone from Neutral with 2 bombers and 1 cruiser remaining. Battle score for attacker is 10
                Casualties for Japanese: 1 fighter
                Casualties for British: 1 battleship
            Battle in 62 Sea Zone
                Japanese attack with 1 destroyer
                ANZAC defend with 1 destroyer and 1 transport
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 destroyer in 62 Sea Zone, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    ANZAC roll dice for 1 destroyer and 1 transport in 62 Sea Zone, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 destroyer in 62 Sea Zone, round 3 : 1/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    ANZAC roll dice for 1 destroyer and 1 transport in 62 Sea Zone, round 3 : 1/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 destroyer owned by the ANZAC and 1 destroyer owned by the Japanese lost in 62 Sea Zone
                ANZAC win with 1 transport remaining. Battle score for attacker is 0
                Casualties for Japanese: 1 destroyer
                Casualties for ANZAC: 1 destroyer
            Battle in Hunan
                Japanese attack with 2 fighters, 1 infantry and 2 tactical_bombers
                Chinese defend with 2 infantry
                    Japanese roll dice for 2 fighters, 1 infantry and 2 tactical_bombers in Hunan, round 2 : 1/5 hits, 2.50 expected hits
                    Chinese roll dice for 2 infantry in Hunan, round 2 : 1/2 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Japanese and 1 infantry owned by the Chinese lost in Hunan
                    Japanese roll dice for 2 fighters and 2 tactical_bombers in Hunan, round 3 : 4/4 hits, 2.33 expected hits
                    Chinese roll dice for 1 infantry in Hunan, round 3 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Chinese lost in Hunan
                Japanese win with 2 fighters and 2 tactical_bombers remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3
                Casualties for Japanese: 1 infantry
                Casualties for Chinese: 2 infantry
            Battle in Kwangtung
                Japanese attack with 1 artillery, 3 fighters, 1 infantry and 3 tactical_bombers
                British defend with 2 infantry; UK_Pacific defend with 1 harbour
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 artillery, 3 fighters, 1 infantry and 3 tactical_bombers in Kwangtung, round 2 : 8/8 hits, 4.17 expected hits
                    UK_Pacific roll dice for 2 infantry in Kwangtung, round 2 : 2/2 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    1 fighter owned by the Japanese, 1 infantry owned by the Japanese and 2 infantry owned by the British lost in Kwangtung
                Japanese win, taking Kwangtung from UK_Pacific with 1 artillery, 2 fighters and 3 tactical_bombers remaining. Battle score for attacker is -7
                Casualties for Japanese: 1 fighter and 1 infantry
                Casualties for British: 2 infantry
            Battle in Yunnan
                Japanese attack with 1 artillery, 1 fighter, 3 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber
                Chinese defend with 4 infantry
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 artillery, 1 fighter, 3 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber in Yunnan, round 2 : 3/6 hits, 2.17 expected hits
                    Chinese roll dice for 4 infantry in Yunnan, round 2 : 1/4 hits, 1.33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Japanese and 3 infantry owned by the Chinese lost in Yunnan
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 artillery, 1 fighter, 2 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber in Yunnan, round 3 : 1/5 hits, 2.00 expected hits
                    Chinese roll dice for 1 infantry in Yunnan, round 3 : 1/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Japanese and 1 infantry owned by the Chinese lost in Yunnan
                Japanese win, taking Yunnan from Chinese with 1 artillery, 1 fighter, 1 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber remaining. Battle score for attacker is 6
                Casualties for Japanese: 2 infantry
                Casualties for Chinese: 4 infantry

Non Combat Move - Japanese
            2 fighters and 2 tactical_bombers moved from Hunan to Kwangsi
            1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Yunnan to Kwangsi
            2 fighters and 3 tactical_bombers moved from Kwangtung to Kwangsi
            1 infantry moved from Siam to French Indo China
            1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from Jehol to Anhwe
            1 artillery and 2 infantry moved from Shantung to Anhwe
            1 artillery and 3 infantry moved from Kiangsu to Anhwe
            1 mech_infantry moved from Manchuria to Anhwe
            1 aaGun and 6 infantry moved from Manchuria to Jehol
            4 infantry moved from Korea to Manchuria
            1 fighter moved from Korea to Japan
            1 carrier moved from 33 Sea Zone to 43 Sea Zone
            1 fighter moved from 35 Sea Zone to 43 Sea Zone
            1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Philippines to 35 Sea Zone
            1 tactical_bomber moved from Japan to 43 Sea Zone
            2 bombers moved from 37 Sea Zone to Kwangsi

Place Units - Japanese
            2 transports placed in 6 Sea Zone
            1 factory_minor placed in Kiangsu

Turn Complete - Japanese
            Japanese collect 40 PUs; end with 40 PUs

British : -0.33
    Americans : -1.17
    ANZAC : 0.33
    Chinese : 0.33
    UK_Pacific : 1.33
    Japanese : -1.50

Savegame

• '19 '18

I assumed no scramble from Philippines since the naval battle was so over-loaded.

• TripleA Turn Summary: Americans round 1

Game History

Purchase Units - Americans
            Americans buy 2 carriers, 1 destroyer and 1 tactical_bomber; Remaining resources: 1 PUs; 

Politics - Americans
            Americans takes Political Action: Political Action Americans To War With Germans
                Americans succeeds on action: Political Action Americans To War With Germans: Changing Relationship for Germans and Americans from Neutrality to War
            Americans takes Political Action: Political Action Americans To War With Italians
                Americans succeeds on action: Political Action Americans To War With Italians: Changing Relationship for Italians and Americans from Neutrality to War
            Trigger Americans War Production Eastern: has removed 1 factory_minor owned by Americans in Eastern United States
            Trigger Americans War Production Central: has removed 1 factory_minor owned by Americans in Central United States
            Trigger Americans War Production Western: has removed 1 factory_minor owned by Americans in Western United States
            Trigger Americans War Production Eastern: Americans has 1 factory_major placed in Eastern United States
            Trigger Americans War Production Central: Americans has 1 factory_major placed in Central United States
            Trigger Americans War Production Western: Americans has 1 factory_major placed in Western United States

Combat Move - Americans
            Trigger Americans Unrestricted Movement: Setting movementRestrictionTerritories cleared  for rulesAttachment attached to Americans

Non Combat Move - Americans
            1 battleship, 1 carrier, 1 cruiser, 1 destroyer, 1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from 10 Sea Zone to 26 Sea Zone
            1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from Western United States to 10 Sea Zone
            1 artillery, 1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 10 Sea Zone to 26 Sea Zone
            1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from 26 Sea Zone to Hawaiian Islands
            1 bomber moved from Central United States to Hawaiian Islands
            1 infantry moved from Eastern United States to 101 Sea Zone
            1 armour moved from Central United States to 101 Sea Zone
            1 armour, 1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 101 Sea Zone to 86 Sea Zone
            1 armour and 1 infantry moved from 86 Sea Zone to Brazil
                  Americans take Brazil from Neutral_Allies
            1 cruiser moved from 101 Sea Zone to 86 Sea Zone

Place Units - Americans
            1 carrier and 1 destroyer placed in 101 Sea Zone
            1 carrier placed in 10 Sea Zone
            1 tactical_bomber placed in 101 Sea Zone

Turn Complete - Americans
            Americans collect 52 PUs; end with 53 PUs
            Objective Americans 1 Homeland: Americans met a national objective for an additional 10 PUs; end with 63 PUs
            Objective Americans 3 Defense Obligations: Americans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 68 PUs
            Objective Americans 2 Outer Territories: Americans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 73 PUs

Savegame

• TripleA Turn Summary: UK_Pacific round 1

Game History

Purchase Units - Americans
            Americans buy 2 carriers, 1 destroyer and 1 tactical_bomber; Remaining resources: 1 PUs; 

Politics - Americans
            Americans takes Political Action: Political Action Americans To War With Germans
                Americans succeeds on action: Political Action Americans To War With Germans: Changing Relationship for Germans and Americans from Neutrality to War
            Americans takes Political Action: Political Action Americans To War With Italians
                Americans succeeds on action: Political Action Americans To War With Italians: Changing Relationship for Italians and Americans from Neutrality to War
            Trigger Americans War Production Eastern: has removed 1 factory_minor owned by Americans in Eastern United States
            Trigger Americans War Production Central: has removed 1 factory_minor owned by Americans in Central United States
            Trigger Americans War Production Western: has removed 1 factory_minor owned by Americans in Western United States
            Trigger Americans War Production Eastern: Americans has 1 factory_major placed in Eastern United States
            Trigger Americans War Production Central: Americans has 1 factory_major placed in Central United States
            Trigger Americans War Production Western: Americans has 1 factory_major placed in Western United States

Combat Move - Americans
            Trigger Americans Unrestricted Movement: Setting movementRestrictionTerritories cleared  for rulesAttachment attached to Americans

Non Combat Move - Americans
            1 battleship, 1 carrier, 1 cruiser, 1 destroyer, 1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from 10 Sea Zone to 26 Sea Zone
            1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from Western United States to 10 Sea Zone
            1 artillery, 1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 10 Sea Zone to 26 Sea Zone
            1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from 26 Sea Zone to Hawaiian Islands
            1 bomber moved from Central United States to Hawaiian Islands
            1 infantry moved from Eastern United States to 101 Sea Zone
            1 armour moved from Central United States to 101 Sea Zone
            1 armour, 1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 101 Sea Zone to 86 Sea Zone
            1 armour and 1 infantry moved from 86 Sea Zone to Brazil
                  Americans take Brazil from Neutral_Allies
            1 cruiser moved from 101 Sea Zone to 86 Sea Zone

Place Units - Americans
            1 carrier and 1 destroyer placed in 101 Sea Zone
            1 carrier placed in 10 Sea Zone
            1 tactical_bomber placed in 101 Sea Zone

Turn Complete - Americans
            Americans collect 52 PUs; end with 53 PUs
            Objective Americans 1 Homeland: Americans met a national objective for an additional 10 PUs; end with 63 PUs
            Objective Americans 3 Defense Obligations: Americans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 68 PUs
            Objective Americans 2 Outer Territories: Americans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 73 PUs

Purchase Units - Chinese
            Trigger Chinese Loses Burma Road: Chinese has their production frontier changed to: productionChinese_Burma_Road_Closed
            Chinese buy 4 infantry; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Combat Move - Chinese
            2 infantry moved from Suiyuyan to Shensi
            2 infantry moved from Kweichow to Shensi
            4 infantry moved from Szechwan to Yunnan
            1 fighter moved from Szechwan to Yunnan

Combat - Chinese
            Battle in Yunnan
                Chinese attack with 1 fighter and 4 infantry
                Japanese defend with 1 artillery and 1 infantry
                    Chinese roll dice for 1 fighter and 4 infantry in Yunnan, round 2 : 2/5 hits, 1.17 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 artillery and 1 infantry in Yunnan, round 2 : 0/2 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Japanese and 1 artillery owned by the Japanese lost in Yunnan
                Chinese win, taking Yunnan from Japanese with 1 fighter and 4 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 7
                Casualties for Japanese: 1 artillery and 1 infantry

Non Combat Move - Chinese
            1 fighter moved from Yunnan to Shensi
            2 infantry moved from Szechwan to Shensi

Place Units - Chinese
            4 infantry placed in Shensi

Turn Complete - Chinese
            Chinese collect 10 PUs; end with 10 PUs
            Objective Chinese 1 Burma Road: Chinese met a national objective for an additional 6 PUs; end with 16 PUs

Purchase Units - British
            British buy 1 airfield and 1 fighter; Remaining resources: 3 PUs; 

Purchase Units - UK_Pacific
            UK_Pacific buy 1 armour, 2 artilleries and 1 infantry; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Combat Move - British
            1 battleship moved from 111 Sea Zone to 109 Sea Zone
            1 destroyer moved from 109 Sea Zone to 106 Sea Zone
            1 bomber moved from United Kingdom to 106 Sea Zone
            1 submarine moved from 91 Sea Zone to 96 Sea Zone
            1 fighter moved from Malta to 96 Sea Zone
            1 tactical_bomber moved from 98 Sea Zone to 96 Sea Zone
            1 artillery moved from India to 39 Sea Zone
            1 infantry moved from India to 39 Sea Zone
            1 artillery, 1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 39 Sea Zone to 80 Sea Zone
            1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from 80 Sea Zone to Iraq
            1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from Egypt to 98 Sea Zone
            1 artillery, 1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 98 Sea Zone to 80 Sea Zone
            1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from 80 Sea Zone to Iraq
            1 tactical_bomber moved from India to 37 Sea Zone
            1 fighter moved from Burma to 37 Sea Zone
            5 infantry moved from India to Burma
            1 fighter moved from India to Iraq
            1 destroyer moved from 39 Sea Zone to 37 Sea Zone
            1 cruiser moved from 39 Sea Zone to 80 Sea Zone

Combat - British
            Battle in Iraq
                British attack with 2 artilleries, 1 fighter and 2 infantry
                Neutral_Axis defend with 3 infantry
                    British roll dice for 1 cruiser in Iraq, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.50 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 2 artilleries, 1 fighter and 2 infantry in Iraq, round 2 : 1/5 hits, 1.83 expected hits
                    Neutral_Axis roll dice for 3 infantry in Iraq, round 2 : 2/3 hits, 1.00 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Neutral_Axis and 2 infantry owned by the British lost in Iraq
                    British roll dice for 2 artilleries and 1 fighter in Iraq, round 3 : 0/3 hits, 1.17 expected hits
                    Neutral_Axis roll dice for 2 infantry in Iraq, round 3 : 1/2 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    1 artillery owned by the British lost in Iraq
                    British roll dice for 1 artillery and 1 fighter in Iraq, round 4 : 2/2 hits, 0.83 expected hits
                    Neutral_Axis roll dice for 2 infantry in Iraq, round 4 : 0/2 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    2 infantry owned by the Neutral_Axis lost in Iraq
                British win, taking Iraq from Neutral_Axis with 1 artillery and 1 fighter remaining. Battle score for attacker is -1
                Casualties for British: 1 artillery and 2 infantry
                Casualties for Neutral_Axis: 3 infantry
            Battle in 106 Sea Zone
                British attack with 1 bomber and 1 destroyer
                Germans defend with 2 submarines
                    British roll dice for 1 bomber and 1 destroyer in 106 Sea Zone, round 2 : 0/2 hits, 1.00 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 2 submarines in 106 Sea Zone, round 2 : 0/2 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 1 bomber and 1 destroyer in 106 Sea Zone, round 3 : 1/2 hits, 1.00 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 2 submarines in 106 Sea Zone, round 3 : 1/2 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 destroyer owned by the British and 1 submarine owned by the Germans lost in 106 Sea Zone
                1 submarine owned by the Germans Submerged
                British win with 1 bomber remaining. Battle score for attacker is -2
                Casualties for British: 1 destroyer
            Battle in 37 Sea Zone
                British attack with 1 destroyer, 1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber
                Japanese defend with 1 cruiser
                    British roll dice for 1 destroyer, 1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber in 37 Sea Zone, round 2 : 0/3 hits, 1.50 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 cruiser in 37 Sea Zone, round 2 : 1/1 hits, 0.50 expected hits
                    1 destroyer owned by the British lost in 37 Sea Zone
                    British roll dice for 1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber in 37 Sea Zone, round 3 : 2/2 hits, 1.17 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 cruiser in 37 Sea Zone, round 3 : 0/1 hits, 0.50 expected hits
                    1 cruiser owned by the Japanese lost in 37 Sea Zone
                British win with 1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber remaining. Battle score for attacker is 4
                Casualties for British: 1 destroyer
                Casualties for Japanese: 1 cruiser
            Battle in 96 Sea Zone
                British attack with 1 fighter, 1 submarine and 1 tactical_bomber
                Italians defend with 1 destroyer and 1 transport
                    British roll dice for 1 submarine in 96 Sea Zone, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber in 96 Sea Zone, round 2 : 1/2 hits, 1.17 expected hits
                    Italians roll dice for 1 destroyer and 1 transport in 96 Sea Zone, round 2 : 1/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 destroyer owned by the Italians and 1 submarine owned by the British lost in 96 Sea Zone
                    1 transport owned by the Italians lost in 96 Sea Zone
                British win with 1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber remaining. Battle score for attacker is 9
                Casualties for British: 1 submarine
                Casualties for Italians: 1 destroyer and 1 transport

Non Combat Move - British
            1 fighter moved from Iraq to Trans-Jordan
            1 infantry moved from West India to Eastern Persia
                  British take Eastern Persia from Neutral_Allies
            3 aaGuns moved from India to Burma
            1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from 37 Sea Zone to Burma
            1 destroyer moved from 71 Sea Zone to 81 Sea Zone
            1 carrier, 1 cruiser and 1 destroyer moved from 98 Sea Zone to 92 Sea Zone
            1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from 96 Sea Zone to 92 Sea Zone
            1 cruiser moved from 91 Sea Zone to 92 Sea Zone
            1 mech_infantry moved from United Kingdom to Eire
                  British take Eire from Neutral_Allies
            1 aaGun moved from Scotland to United Kingdom
            2 fighters moved from United Kingdom to Gibraltar
            1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from Ontario to Quebec
            2 infantry moved from Scotland to United Kingdom
            1 transport moved from 109 Sea Zone to 92 Sea Zone
            1 armour, 1 artillery and 3 infantry moved from Alexandria to Egypt
            1 infantry moved from Egypt to Trans-Jordan
            2 infantry moved from Anglo Egyptian Sudan to Egypt
            2 infantry moved from Union of South Africa to Rhodesia
            1 bomber moved from 106 Sea Zone to Quebec
            1 bomber moved from Quebec to Eastern United States

Place Units - British
            1 airfield placed in Gibraltar
            1 fighter placed in United Kingdom

Turn Complete - British
            Total Cost from Convoy Blockades: 0
                Rolling for Convoy Blockade Damage in 106 Sea Zone. Rolls: 6,5
            British collect 30 PUs; end with 33 PUs
            Objective British 1 Original: British met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 38 PUs

Place Units - UK_Pacific
            1 armour, 2 artilleries and 1 infantry placed in India

Turn Complete - UK_Pacific
            UK_Pacific collect 10 PUs; end with 10 PUs
            Some Units in India change ownership: 1 armour, 2 artilleries and 1 infantry

Germans : 0.33
    British : -3.50
    Italians : 0.67
    Chinese : 0.83
    Neutral_Axis : 0.67
    Japanese : -0.67

Savegame

• '19 '18

TripleA Turn Summary: Italians round 1

Game History

Purchase Units - Italians
            Italians buy 1 mech_infantry and 1 submarine; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Combat Move - Italians
            2 artilleries and 2 infantry moved from Northern Italy to Southern France
            1 armour moved from Northern Italy to Southern France
            2 infantry moved from Albania to Greece
            1 transport moved from 97 Sea Zone to 96 Sea Zone
            1 transport moved from 95 Sea Zone to 96 Sea Zone
            1 artillery moved from Tobruk to 96 Sea Zone
            2 infantry moved from Tobruk to 96 Sea Zone
            1 armour moved from Tobruk to 96 Sea Zone
            1 armour, 1 artillery, 2 infantry and 2 transports moved from 96 Sea Zone to 97 Sea Zone
            1 armour, 1 artillery and 2 infantry moved from 97 Sea Zone to Greece
            1 infantry moved from Libya to Tunisia
            1 artillery moved from Libya to Tunisia
            1 mech_infantry moved from Tobruk to Tunisia
            1 cruiser moved from 95 Sea Zone to 97 Sea Zone
            1 submarine moved from 95 Sea Zone to 93 Sea Zone
            2 fighters moved from Southern Italy to 93 Sea Zone
            1 bomber moved from Northern Italy to 93 Sea Zone
            1 infantry moved from Ethiopia to British Somaliland
                  Italians take British Somaliland from British

Combat - Italians
            Battle in Greece
                Italians attack with 1 armour, 1 artillery and 4 infantry
                Neutral_Allies defend with 4 infantry
                    Italians roll dice for 1 battleship and 2 cruisers in Greece, round 2 : 1/3 hits, 1.67 expected hits
                    Italians roll dice for 1 armour, 1 artillery and 4 infantry in Greece, round 2 : 1/6 hits, 1.67 expected hits
                    Neutral_Allies roll dice for 4 infantry in Greece, round 2 : 1/4 hits, 1.33 expected hits
                    2 infantry owned by the Neutral_Allies and 1 infantry owned by the Italians lost in Greece
                    Italians roll dice for 1 armour, 1 artillery and 3 infantry in Greece, round 3 : 3/5 hits, 1.50 expected hits
                    Neutral_Allies roll dice for 2 infantry in Greece, round 3 : 1/2 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    2 infantry owned by the Neutral_Allies and 1 infantry owned by the Italians lost in Greece
                Italians win, taking Greece from Neutral_Allies with 1 armour, 1 artillery and 2 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 6
                Casualties for Italians: 2 infantry
                Casualties for Neutral_Allies: 4 infantry
            Battle in 93 Sea Zone
                Italians attack with 1 bomber, 2 fighters and 1 submarine
                French defend with 1 cruiser and 1 destroyer
                    Italians roll dice for 1 submarine in 93 Sea Zone, round 2 : 1/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    Italians roll dice for 1 bomber and 2 fighters in 93 Sea Zone, round 2 : 2/3 hits, 1.67 expected hits
                    French roll dice for 1 cruiser and 1 destroyer in 93 Sea Zone, round 2 : 0/2 hits, 0.83 expected hits
                    1 destroyer owned by the French and 1 cruiser owned by the French lost in 93 Sea Zone
                Italians win, taking 93 Sea Zone from Neutral with 1 bomber, 2 fighters and 1 submarine remaining. Battle score for attacker is 20
                Casualties for French: 1 cruiser and 1 destroyer
            Battle in Southern France
                Italians attack with 1 armour, 2 artilleries and 2 infantry
                French defend with 1 artillery, 1 factory_minor, 1 harbour and 1 infantry
                    Italians roll dice for 1 armour, 2 artilleries and 2 infantry in Southern France, round 2 : 1/5 hits, 1.83 expected hits
                    French roll dice for 1 artillery and 1 infantry in Southern France, round 2 : 1/2 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the French and 1 infantry owned by the Italians lost in Southern France
                    Italians roll dice for 1 armour, 2 artilleries and 1 infantry in Southern France, round 3 : 0/4 hits, 1.50 expected hits
                    French roll dice for 1 artillery in Southern France, round 3 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    Italians roll dice for 1 armour, 2 artilleries and 1 infantry in Southern France, round 4 : 2/4 hits, 1.50 expected hits
                    French roll dice for 1 artillery in Southern France, round 4 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 artillery owned by the French lost in Southern France
                Italians win, taking Southern France from French with 1 armour, 2 artilleries and 1 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 4
                Casualties for Italians: 1 infantry
                Casualties for French: 1 artillery and 1 infantry
            Battle in Tunisia
                Italians attack with 1 artillery, 1 infantry and 1 mech_infantry
                French defend with 1 infantry
                    Italians roll dice for 1 artillery, 1 infantry and 1 mech_infantry in Tunisia, round 2 : 0/3 hits, 0.83 expected hits
                    French roll dice for 1 infantry in Tunisia, round 2 : 1/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Italians lost in Tunisia
                    Italians roll dice for 1 artillery and 1 mech_infantry in Tunisia, round 3 : 1/2 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    French roll dice for 1 infantry in Tunisia, round 3 : 1/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 mech_infantry owned by the Italians and 1 infantry owned by the French lost in Tunisia
                Italians win, taking Tunisia from French with 1 artillery remaining. Battle score for attacker is -4
                Casualties for Italians: 1 infantry and 1 mech_infantry
                Casualties for French: 1 infantry

Non Combat Move - Italians
            1 infantry moved from Tobruk to Libya
            1 aaGun moved from Northern Italy to Southern France
            1 aaGun moved from Northern Italy to Yugoslavia
            1 armour moved from Albania to Romania
            5 infantry moved from Southern Italy to Northern Italy
            1 aaGun moved from Southern Italy to Northern Italy
            1 destroyer moved from 95 Sea Zone to 97 Sea Zone
            1 bomber and 2 fighters moved from 93 Sea Zone to Southern Italy
            1 infantry moved from Ethiopia to Italian Somaliland
            1 artillery moved from Ethiopia to Italian Somaliland

Place Units - Italians
            1 submarine placed in 97 Sea Zone
            1 mech_infantry placed in Northern Italy

Turn Complete - Italians
            Italians collect 16 PUs; end with 16 PUs

Italians : -1.17
    French : 0.17
    Neutral_Allies : 0.00

Savegame

• TripleA Turn Summary: French round 1

Game History

Purchase Units - ANZAC
            ANZAC buy nothing; Remaining resources: 10 PUs; 

Combat Move - ANZAC
            1 infantry moved from New South Wales to 62 Sea Zone
            1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 62 Sea Zone to 46 Sea Zone

Non Combat Move - ANZAC
            1 infantry moved from 46 Sea Zone to New Guinea
            1 cruiser moved from 63 Sea Zone to 46 Sea Zone

Turn Complete - ANZAC
            ANZAC collect 10 PUs; end with 20 PUs
            Trigger ANZAC 1 Control Original And Malaya: ANZAC met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 25 PUs

Combat Move - French
            1 destroyer moved from 72 Sea Zone to 81 Sea Zone
            1 infantry moved from Syria to Trans-Jordan
            1 infantry moved from Morocco to Algeria
            1 infantry moved from French West Africa to French Central Africa

Non Combat Move - French

Turn Complete - French

Savegame

• '19 '18

TripleA Move Summary: Germans round 2

TripleA Move Summary for game: World War II Global 1940 2nd Edition, version: 4.0

Game History

Round: 2

Research Technology - Germans

Purchase Units - Germans
            Germans buy 4 armour, 1 bomber, 7 mech_infantrys and 1 submarine; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Combat Move - Germans
            1 unit repaired.
            1 submarine moved from 110 Sea Zone to 109 Sea Zone
            1 submarine moved from 112 Sea Zone to 119 Sea Zone
            1 submarine moved from 119 Sea Zone to 109 Sea Zone
            1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Holland Belgium to 109 Sea Zone
            2 bombers moved from Western Germany to 109 Sea Zone
            3 artilleries moved from France to Normandy Bordeaux
            1 tactical_bomber moved from Holland Belgium to Normandy Bordeaux
            1 fighter moved from Western Germany to Normandy Bordeaux

Savegame

• '19 '18

@DannyDuck716

Scramble 109?

• @Tizkit no

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users