Oysteilo (Axis +3) vs. JWW (allies) BM3

• 2023 '22 '21 '20 '19 '18 '17 '16 '15

TripleA Turn Summary: Japanese round 24

TripleA Turn Summary for game: World War II Global 1940 Balanced Mod3, version: 3.3

Game History

Round: 24

Purchase Units - Japanese
            Japanese buy 10 fighters and 2 mech_infantrys; Remaining resources: 6 SuicideAttackTokens; 0 PUs; 

Combat Move - Japanese
            8 armour, 5 artilleries, 10 infantry and 10 mech_infantrys moved from West India to Eastern Persia
            3 mech_infantrys moved from India to Eastern Persia
            1 marine moved from Caroline Islands to 33 Sea Zone
            1 cruiser and 1 marine moved from 33 Sea Zone to 26 Sea Zone
            1 marine moved from 26 Sea Zone to Hawaiian Islands
            1 submarine moved from 25 Sea Zone to 3 Sea Zone
            2 artilleries moved from Japan to 6 Sea Zone
            2 infantry moved from Japan to 6 Sea Zone
            2 artilleries, 2 infantry and 2 transports moved from 6 Sea Zone to 5 Sea Zone
            2 artilleries and 2 infantry moved from 5 Sea Zone to Soviet Far East
            1 infantry moved from Siberia to Soviet Far East

Combat - Japanese
            Battle in 3 Sea Zone
                Japanese attack with 1 submarine
                Americans defend with 1 transport
                    1 transport owned by the Americans lost in 3 Sea Zone
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 submarine in 3 Sea Zone, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                Japanese win with 1 submarine remaining. Battle score for attacker is 7
                Casualties for Americans: 1 transport
            Battle in Hawaiian Islands
            Battle in Soviet Far East
                Japanese attack with 2 artilleries and 3 infantry
                Americans defend with 2 infantry
                    Japanese roll dice for 2 artilleries and 3 infantry in Soviet Far East, round 2 : 2/5 hits, 1,50 expected hits
                    Americans roll dice for 2 infantry in Soviet Far East, round 2 : 0/2 hits, 0,67 expected hits
                    2 infantry owned by the Americans lost in Soviet Far East
                Japanese win, taking Hawaiian Islands from Americans, taking Soviet Far East from Americans with 2 artilleries and 3 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 6
                Casualties for Americans: 2 infantry
            Battle in Eastern Persia
                Japanese attack with 8 armour, 5 artilleries, 10 infantry and 13 mech_infantrys
                British defend with 2 artilleries and 1 infantry
                    Japanese roll dice for 8 armour, 5 artilleries, 10 infantry and 13 mech_infantrys in Eastern Persia, round 2 : 18/36 hits, 10,33 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 2 artilleries and 1 infantry in Eastern Persia, round 2 : 2/3 hits, 1,00 expected hits
                    2 infantry owned by the Japanese, 2 artilleries owned by the British and 1 infantry owned by the British lost in Eastern Persia
                Japanese win, taking Eastern Persia from British with 8 armour, 5 artilleries, 8 infantry and 13 mech_infantrys remaining. Battle score for attacker is 5
                Casualties for Japanese: 2 infantry
                Casualties for British: 2 artilleries and 1 infantry

Non Combat Move - Japanese
            1 transport moved from 36 Sea Zone to 37 Sea Zone
            1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from Shan State to 37 Sea Zone
            2 fighters moved from Malaya to Java
            1 artillery, 1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 37 Sea Zone to 35 Sea Zone
            1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from 35 Sea Zone to Philippines
            1 carrier and 1 destroyer moved from 36 Sea Zone to 35 Sea Zone
            1 destroyer moved from 25 Sea Zone to 13 Sea Zone
            1 destroyer moved from 25 Sea Zone to 12 Sea Zone
            1 destroyer moved from 25 Sea Zone to 27 Sea Zone
            1 artillery moved from Midway to 25 Sea Zone
            1 armour moved from Midway to 25 Sea Zone
            3 infantry moved from Midway to 25 Sea Zone
            1 armour, 2 artilleries, 3 infantry and 3 transports moved from 25 Sea Zone to 26 Sea Zone
            2 artilleries and 3 infantry moved from 26 Sea Zone to Hawaiian Islands
            1 armour moved from 26 Sea Zone to Hawaiian Islands
            1 armour and 1 artillery moved from Midway to 25 Sea Zone
            2 infantry moved from Midway to 25 Sea Zone
            1 armour, 1 artillery, 2 infantry and 3 transports moved from 25 Sea Zone to 6 Sea Zone
            1 armour, 1 artillery and 2 infantry moved from 6 Sea Zone to Japan
            2 battleships, 18 carriers, 1 cruiser, 8 destroyers, 26 fighters, 27 submarines and 10 tactical_bombers moved from 25 Sea Zone to 26 Sea Zone
            3 bombers moved from India to Philippines

Place Units - Japanese
            1 fighter and 2 mech_infantrys placed in India
            3 fighters placed in French Indo China
            6 fighters placed in Japan

Turn Complete - Japanese
            Japanese collect 83 PUs; end with 83 PUs
            Objective Japanese 6 Home Islands: Japanese met a national objective for an additional 3 PUs; end with 86 PUs
            Objective Japanese 4 Control Dutch East Indies: Japanese met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 91 PUs
            Objective Japanese 5 Pacific Airfields: Japanese met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 96 PUs
            Objective Japanese 3 Control Honolulu Or Sydney Or Calcutta Or Western United States: Japanese met a national objective for an additional 10 PUs; end with 106 PUs
            Objective Japanese 2 Strategic Defense Perimeter: Japanese met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 111 PUs
            Turning on Edit Mode
            EDIT: Removing units owned by Japanese from Caucasus: 1 armour, 1 artillery and 4 infantry
            EDIT: Adding units owned by Japanese to Northwest Persia: 1 armour, 1 artillery and 4 infantry
            EDIT: Removing units owned by Japanese from Kazakhstan: 1 artillery and 1 infantry
            EDIT: Adding units owned by Japanese to Caucasus: 1 artillery and 1 infantry
            EDIT: Removing units owned by Japanese from Tsinghai: 1 infantry
            EDIT: Adding units owned by Japanese to Kazakhstan: 1 infantry
            EDIT: Adding units owned by Japanese to Tsinghai: 1 artillery
            EDIT: Removing units owned by Japanese from Shensi: 1 artillery
            EDIT: Removing units owned by Japanese from Anhwe: 1 infantry
            EDIT: Adding units owned by Japanese to Shensi: 1 infantry
            EDIT: Turning off Edit Mode
            Turning on Edit Mode
            EDIT: Removing units owned by Japanese from New Guinea: 1 bomber
            EDIT: Adding units owned by Japanese to Japan: 1 bomber
            Turning on Edit Mode
            EDIT: Removing units owned by Japanese from 6 Sea Zone: 2 transports
            EDIT: Removing units owned by Japanese from Japan: 2 infantry
            EDIT: Removing units owned by Japanese from Japan: 1 armour and 1 artillery
            EDIT: Adding units owned by Japanese to 26 Sea Zone: 2 transports
            EDIT: Adding units owned by Japanese to Hawaiian Islands: 1 armour, 1 artillery and 2 infantry

Combat Hit Differential Summary :

British : 1,00
    Americans : -0,67
    Japanese : 7,83

Savegame

• 2023 '22 '21 '20 '19 '18 '17 '16 '15

do you want me to re-do it and edit the battles instead?

sorry for this mess

• @oysteilo said in Oysteilo (Axis +3) vs. JWW (allies) BM3:

TripleA Turn Summary: Japanese round 24

TripleA Turn Summary for game: World War II Global 1940 Balanced Mod3, version: 3.3

Game History

Round: 24

Purchase Units - Japanese
            Japanese buy 10 fighters and 2 mech_infantrys; Remaining resources: 6 SuicideAttackTokens; 0 PUs; 

Combat Move - Japanese
            8 armour, 5 artilleries, 10 infantry and 10 mech_infantrys moved from West India to Eastern Persia
            3 mech_infantrys moved from India to Eastern Persia
            1 marine moved from Caroline Islands to 33 Sea Zone
            1 cruiser and 1 marine moved from 33 Sea Zone to 26 Sea Zone
            1 marine moved from 26 Sea Zone to Hawaiian Islands
            1 submarine moved from 25 Sea Zone to 3 Sea Zone
            2 artilleries moved from Japan to 6 Sea Zone
            2 infantry moved from Japan to 6 Sea Zone
            2 artilleries, 2 infantry and 2 transports moved from 6 Sea Zone to 5 Sea Zone
            2 artilleries and 2 infantry moved from 5 Sea Zone to Soviet Far East
            1 infantry moved from Siberia to Soviet Far East

Combat - Japanese
            Battle in 3 Sea Zone
                Japanese attack with 1 submarine
                Americans defend with 1 transport
                    1 transport owned by the Americans lost in 3 Sea Zone
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 submarine in 3 Sea Zone, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                Japanese win with 1 submarine remaining. Battle score for attacker is 7
                Casualties for Americans: 1 transport
            Battle in Hawaiian Islands
            Battle in Soviet Far East
                Japanese attack with 2 artilleries and 3 infantry
                Americans defend with 2 infantry
                    Japanese roll dice for 2 artilleries and 3 infantry in Soviet Far East, round 2 : 2/5 hits, 1,50 expected hits
                    Americans roll dice for 2 infantry in Soviet Far East, round 2 : 0/2 hits, 0,67 expected hits
                    2 infantry owned by the Americans lost in Soviet Far East
                Japanese win, taking Hawaiian Islands from Americans, taking Soviet Far East from Americans with 2 artilleries and 3 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 6
                Casualties for Americans: 2 infantry
            Battle in Eastern Persia
                Japanese attack with 8 armour, 5 artilleries, 10 infantry and 13 mech_infantrys
                British defend with 2 artilleries and 1 infantry
                    Japanese roll dice for 8 armour, 5 artilleries, 10 infantry and 13 mech_infantrys in Eastern Persia, round 2 : 18/36 hits, 10,33 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 2 artilleries and 1 infantry in Eastern Persia, round 2 : 2/3 hits, 1,00 expected hits
                    2 infantry owned by the Japanese, 2 artilleries owned by the British and 1 infantry owned by the British lost in Eastern Persia
                Japanese win, taking Eastern Persia from British with 8 armour, 5 artilleries, 8 infantry and 13 mech_infantrys remaining. Battle score for attacker is 5
                Casualties for Japanese: 2 infantry
                Casualties for British: 2 artilleries and 1 infantry

Non Combat Move - Japanese
            1 transport moved from 36 Sea Zone to 37 Sea Zone
            1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from Shan State to 37 Sea Zone
            2 fighters moved from Malaya to Java
            1 artillery, 1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 37 Sea Zone to 35 Sea Zone
            1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from 35 Sea Zone to Philippines
            1 carrier and 1 destroyer moved from 36 Sea Zone to 35 Sea Zone
            1 destroyer moved from 25 Sea Zone to 13 Sea Zone
            1 destroyer moved from 25 Sea Zone to 12 Sea Zone
            1 destroyer moved from 25 Sea Zone to 27 Sea Zone
            1 armour moved from Midway to 25 Sea Zone
            3 infantry moved from Midway to 25 Sea Zone
            1 armour, 2 artilleries, 3 infantry and 3 transports moved from 25 Sea Zone to 26 Sea Zone
            2 artilleries and 3 infantry moved from 26 Sea Zone to Hawaiian Islands
            1 armour moved from 26 Sea Zone to Hawaiian Islands
            1 armour and 1 artillery moved from Midway to 25 Sea Zone
            2 infantry moved from Midway to 25 Sea Zone
            1 armour, 1 artillery, 2 infantry and 3 transports moved from 25 Sea Zone to 6 Sea Zone
            1 armour, 1 artillery and 2 infantry moved from 6 Sea Zone to Japan
            2 battleships, 18 carriers, 1 cruiser, 8 destroyers, 26 fighters, 27 submarines and 10 tactical_bombers moved from 25 Sea Zone to 26 Sea Zone
            3 bombers moved from India to Philippines

Place Units - Japanese
            1 fighter and 2 mech_infantrys placed in India
            3 fighters placed in French Indo China
            6 fighters placed in Japan

Turn Complete - Japanese
            Japanese collect 83 PUs; end with 83 PUs
            Objective Japanese 6 Home Islands: Japanese met a national objective for an additional 3 PUs; end with 86 PUs
            Objective Japanese 4 Control Dutch East Indies: Japanese met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 91 PUs
            Objective Japanese 5 Pacific Airfields: Japanese met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 96 PUs
            Objective Japanese 3 Control Honolulu Or Sydney Or Calcutta Or Western United States: Japanese met a national objective for an additional 10 PUs; end with 106 PUs
            Objective Japanese 2 Strategic Defense Perimeter: Japanese met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 111 PUs
            Turning on Edit Mode
            EDIT: Removing units owned by Japanese from Caucasus: 1 armour, 1 artillery and 4 infantry
            EDIT: Adding units owned by Japanese to Northwest Persia: 1 armour, 1 artillery and 4 infantry
            EDIT: Removing units owned by Japanese from Kazakhstan: 1 artillery and 1 infantry
            EDIT: Adding units owned by Japanese to Caucasus: 1 artillery and 1 infantry
            EDIT: Removing units owned by Japanese from Tsinghai: 1 infantry
            EDIT: Adding units owned by Japanese to Kazakhstan: 1 infantry
            EDIT: Adding units owned by Japanese to Tsinghai: 1 artillery
            EDIT: Removing units owned by Japanese from Shensi: 1 artillery
            EDIT: Removing units owned by Japanese from Anhwe: 1 infantry
            EDIT: Adding units owned by Japanese to Shensi: 1 infantry
            Turning on Edit Mode
            EDIT: Removing units owned by Japanese from New Guinea: 1 bomber
            EDIT: Adding units owned by Japanese to Japan: 1 bomber
            Turning on Edit Mode
            EDIT: Removing units owned by Japanese from 6 Sea Zone: 2 transports
            EDIT: Removing units owned by Japanese from Japan: 2 infantry
            EDIT: Removing units owned by Japanese from Japan: 1 armour and 1 artillery
            EDIT: Adding units owned by Japanese to 26 Sea Zone: 2 transports
            EDIT: Adding units owned by Japanese to Hawaiian Islands: 1 armour, 1 artillery and 2 infantry

Combat Hit Differential Summary :

British : 1,00
    Americans : -0,67
    Japanese : 7,83

Savegame

No need, I think that does it…I don’t see any way out of this mess. Good game!

• @666 yeah, fun and good game. I was pretty sure for a long time that you had this in your pocket. It was not something I just said. I think your dicing in Russia round 11 was brutal for you. It provided a window of opportunity to take down Russia in round 14 and at the same time rushing India. I think that was the turning point. It waa also important to prevent your russian stack to reach the middle east. That battle went well for me and it was certainly a battle i did not wanted to do, but kind of had to do. Overall I think i had better dice than you and that certainly counts. I am wondering if you had sacrifieced all your american air in europe a few rounds earlier combined with a british attack on berlin, how that would have turned out?

Again, good game!

• @oysteilo said in Oysteilo (Axis +3) vs. JWW (allies) BM3:

@666 yeah, fun and good game. I was pretty sure for a long time that you had this in your pocket. It was not something I just said. I think your dicing in Russia round 11 was brutal for you. It provided a window of opportunity to take down Russia in round 14 and at the same time rushing India. I think that was the turning point. It waa also important to prevent your russian stack to reach the middle east. That battle went well for me and it was certainly a battle i did not wanted to do, but kind of had to do. Overall I think i had better dice than you and that certainly counts. I am wondering if you had sacrifieced all your american air in europe a few rounds earlier combined with a british attack on berlin, how that would have turned out?

Again, good game!

Was planning on the last ditched american air attack on berlin but never got the odds that I was comfortable with…I was too conservative in both Europe and the pacific and I really lost it in the pacific. let me know if and when you would like to play again. Thanks

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m