• After realising two facts the Japanese developed a new weapon. The first fact was allied armor was better than theirs. The second was the war might be going the wrong way for Japan. In response the Japanese developed a highly successful anti tank weapon. It was called the guy sitting in a hole with a 500 pound bomb and a hammer. This sounds like a joke but it’s true. I want to see these in AAM. Sherman rush this yankee-san.

• They’ve added Kamakazis to the War at scenario so it should only be a matter of time for this.  What year should they put on the card for historical play?

• '19 Moderator

I’d love to see the mini, a jap soldier with a bomb between his legs holding a hamer over his head… lol

Considering they made the Goliath this isn’t much of a stretch…

• @Audacity:

They’ve added Kamakazis to the War at scenario so it should only be a matter of time for this.  What year should they put on the card for historical play?

I’ll have to find the book I read about this from. I don’t remenber a date but I do believe this started late in the war. Off the top of my head I’d say '44. I’m with dezrtfish. I’d love to see that as a rare. I wonder what they would go for on ebay.

• japanese soldier says “big tank make our things go BOOM! but i will make big tank go BOOM!, wait won’t i also go B-!”
    Bomb explodes! (Soldier acidently blows up base waiting for a sherman)

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m