• ncscswitch, not to sound like a smart a** but I wasn’t talking about the INF.  This topic is about the FTR.

Japan kills off the US INF fairly quickly.  If there is a chance I can move any US forces before Japan jumps hard onto the mainland I like to move the China FTR to the IC UK made in India.

If the UK didn’t build an IC in India I pull an Alamo and mass all Asian based US forces together.

• @LT04:

ncscswitch, not to sound like a smart a** but I wasn’t talking about the INF.  This topic is about the FTR.

The quote I was responding to was

1. Push all US forces to India to support the UK IC (this would be more likely if Japan built an IC in FIC)

emphasis added

And in Classic that can happen very quickly.  But in Revised “All” is 4 INF, 1 FIG, and the 4 INF are all 2-4 turns away from India.  And 4 turns is an eternity when discussing something like this.

Had you said “Send the FIG to India” it would not have been an issue and I would not have mentioned it at all.  It was the “all” that involved the 4 INF which are pretty time consuming in getting to India that made me point out the barrier territories for the benefit of others reading this thread.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m