• If an allied nation takes southern europe, and therefore the industrial complex in it. Are the limited to producing six units per turn from it? Or because its an industrial complex from the beginning of the game can they produce unlimited units?

• They are limited to producing only 6 units per turn.  My understanding is that even Germany is limited to 6 units per turn in S.Europe (as well as all the other country’s and their IC’s) with the Revised Edition.

• @captainjack:

They are limited to producing only 6 units per turn.  My understanding is that even Germany is limited to 6 units per turn in S.Europe (as well as all the other country’s and their IC’s) with the Revised Edition.

Correct. Unlike Classic, on Revised all factories (starting and adquired ones) can only produce as much units as the IPC value of the territory.

• Yes, this is refered to as the TTL: territory turn limit, ( units that can be built in that territory). :wink:

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

I’d like to see that one rule changed in Revised to read that all complexes EXCEPT CAPITOLS are restricted.

But it’s a moot issue, if you are building that many units, odds are you don’t want to build on your capitol and if you are down to only your capitol, odds are you do not have the cash to build anywhere near capacity anyway.

• this can be useful for england…

• @Yoshi:

this can be useful for england…

And Japan….and Germany…

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

@Hobbes:

@Yoshi:

this can be useful for england…

And Japan….and Germany…

Already exempted Capitols though. :P

• Thanks Cpt Jack et al. I shall have to play like that in the future then. Last game we had Germany took Russia, but because Britain got Southern Europe it could churn out unlimited tanks there, and this proved Germany’s undoing.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m