• @captainjack:

I agree with you that there are definately some foolish moves, however, I’m not sure that a German C/V is necessarily one of them (as long as it fits it with the overall Axis strategy).

But combined with an IC in WEU on GER1 it seems a little bit foolish … :)

• @Croggyl:

@captainjack:

I agree with you that there are definately some foolish moves, however, I’m not sure that a German C/V is necessarily one of them (as long as it fits it with the overall Axis strategy).

But combined with an IC in WEU on GER1 it seems a little bit foolish … :)

Oh yeah, definately.

• IC in India may fall in Japanese hands if it is not backed up by an Allied Pacific strategy, at least an SJF. If UK place IC in India and goes after Germany it will have less IPCs to spend in UK, this means less quantity and less quality in the UK forces that face Germany.

The same reasoning applies to German CV. Building German CV means less ground units to press on Russia.

I think the better move to avoid India IC is to build all ground units with Germany and increase the pressure on Russia. If UK builds the IC in India then Russia will receive less help from the British.

• @Romulus:

IC in India may fall in Japanese hands if it is not backed up by an Allied Pacific strategy, at least an SJF. If UK place IC in India and goes after Germany it will have less IPCs to spend in UK, this means less quantity and less quality in the UK forces that face Germany.

The same reasoning applies to German CV. Building German CV means less ground units to press on Russia.

I think the better move to avoid India IC is to build all ground units with Germany and increase the pressure on Russia. If UK builds the IC in India then Russia will receive less help from the British.

I see your point… 
    I’m not sure that some of my F2F opponents are smart enough to realize that!!    :lol: :lol:

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m