• Two friends of mine have started a game with me yesterday (still haven’t finished) and I was gleefully happy to take the Allies.  I have found this game much more entertaining than most others due to the fact that I am using a KJF strategy or at least a KJB (Keep Japan Busy).  I have a nice sized US navy in the Pacific with 2 ftrs on AC and 5 ftrs on Hawaii and 4 ftrs on West US.  I also got Advanced flight.  Anyways, in a KJB America threatens to take Japan by having the navy within grasp of taking Japan.  Japan has a bigger navy but is scared of my ftrs.  Thus he protects Japan with sea units in 61.  That’s where US can start picking off the islands like Borneo and east indies.  Meanwhile Russia seems to be barely surviving if it weren’t for the UK and his 4 trns carrying system.  I’ve been building 8 guys every turn and sending them over to aid Russia, Germany can’t keep up with 8 inf from UK and 6 - 8 Russian inf every turn.  My game isn’t really going anywhere fast but it is sure a lot of fun.  I’ve gotten lucky in some areas but also had a few bad losses too :(  .  And of course you would have to see the board to see my full advantage.  Of course I could get unlucky trying to sink some of Japans sea units.

• If Japan hides at z61, you are free for stealing that Pacific islands. Ignore Japan’s fleets. Go for tasty IPCs!

• I agree with F, dwindle down Japan’s income before striking by taking over those islands.  Good luck!

• I forgot to mention that I got Advanced flight this turn and he left a BB, AC w/ ftr, and submarine on East Indies and I can send 9 planes to kill that, then send my sea units (in Wake Island) to take Borneo and maybe have my still surviving british sea units (that started in india) take East Indies. It’s America’s turn  :-)

• Advanced Flight? Do you intend Long Range Aircraft? Nice tech! :D

If only a part of Japanese fleet is in East Indies you may attack it and you may also advance with USA main fleet to Solomon threatening a lot of objectives (Japan, East Indies, Philippine, Borneo).

• Yes, I do mean long range aircraft but Advanced Flight sounds better and easier to say… you should use it sometime when you play a game (use the name that is)

• @mrsoccerchessman:

Yes, I do mean long range aircraft but Advanced Flight sounds better and easier to say… you should use it sometime when you play a game (use the name that is)

I prefer to call a spade a spade, not a shovel.

But I like to call cats “my little fluffy wuffie cutie poo”

So maybe there is something to this “Advanced Flight” of yours.  Of course, I will have to research Combustion and Engineering first.  I suppose I will take Romans for their Bronze Working.  :roll:

• @Bunnies:

So maybe there is something to this “Advanced Flight” of yours.  Of course, I will have to research Combustion and Engineering first.  I suppose I will take Romans for their Bronze Working.  :roll:

Ha!

• :roll:
    Once again, BPW is tuned in to the wrong Station  :-P
    Wrong century my good Bunny, advance your time scale 2K clicks up and try again OK. Now that’s a good Bunny, and try not to leave all those little round smart pills all over the rug, Bad Bunny!  :wink:

• It’s ok Bunny – at least you and I get the reference. And if Ivan does, he’s not showing it.

• I drinked the drugs.  :-D

Ehhhhh!  :wink:

• :roll:
    I avoid referances at all costs, because if I get em wrong I look really stupid
    OK, so I look really stupid.  :-o :|

• '19 Moderator

I will just say that there can be no Bombers or Aircraft Carriers with out advanced flight.

And I prefer to use “boat anchor” place of “cat”

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m