Axis & Allies: Solitaire variant

• @DessertFox599 said in Axis & Allies: Solitaire variant:

Oh that should work although I don’t think the ai should try some stupid like try and invade America. Even inexperienced players will be able to defend that attack and it would waste a ton of resources unless America for one reason or another is out of position and can’t build like 20+ guys and planes.you know what I mean?

Perhaps it isn’t so stupid if you have defeated France and Great Britain. Please take into account that this is a Level 4 Objective that means you can activate it only if all before objectives of the same line has been captured, and probably the AI nation has greater incomes because it has conquered a lot of territories. In that situation, USA is a possible objective, and makes American player take care of his own home territories.

So, while British stands, USA is in a safe position, but which may occurs if Great Britain falls?

Following the same criteria, as far as you can see all Level 4 objectives are far territories. Obviously Germans shall win the game before he conquer the 4 Level 4 objectives, but each line provides a different way to conquer a lot of territories.

This is the idea to prepare an AI.
    :wink:

• Greetings friends,

I expect finish my house rules for solo game in a few days. Mainly I have to prepare one countersheet with some markers and the specific AI rule sheet for Germany and Italy. After that, I’ll can start to test it.

Solo rules are almost finished now.

I’ll keep you informed!

Best regards,

Jose Manuel

• Greetings friends,

I have finished my first version of the Solitaire variant. I’m affraid I still have to test it. If there is any volunteer here to test it I will thank you!

Here you have it: http://www.mediafire.com/folder/jxx1jyxyhsbyh/Axis_%26_Allies

There are 3 files:

• Rules.
    • Helpsheet and specific AI rules for Axis & Allies 1940 Pacific and Europe.
    • Markers sheet.

I will thank you feedback about rules if you can test them, your corrections and suggestions too.

Best regards,

Jose Manuel

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m