• From some statements we have learnt that for A&A Online some rules have been altered to allow for “asynchronous play”. I have understood this as an approach to eliminate the need for the opponent’s interference (decisions) during your turn.

Now, I understand A&A Online with its “online part” as a platform where players meet and play “real time”, being online at the same time - so playing more or less “synchronously”, what would allow for “real-time” decisions (of the opponent).

Will there be an online mode to allow for real “asynchronous” gameplay - so for example player A doing a move now, then logs out. Player B logs in two hours later and does his move … and so on?
    Will the status of the game be saved on a server, then?

Also will there be a way to save the status of offline games locally? And to continue that game from that status on my side and/or on my opponent’s side?

Can you elaborate a bit on the related features, that we can await, @JuliusBorisovBeamdog ?
    Thank you :smiley:

• Asynchronous play means that the game allows players to take their full turn distinctly/asynchronously without other players needing to be in the game.

So yes, eg., player A does a move now, then logs out. Player B logs in two hours later and does his move … and so on.

The status of the game is saved on a server.

The offline game is saved to the user’s local drive.

The online games are all saved on our backend server.

• That is cool, thank you,

@JuliusBorisovBeamdog
    :smiley:

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m