• Hello, I was able to pick up a copy of the first Axis and Allies Pacific to at a thrift store. (Great for me!) But all of the charts, setup cards and rule book are missing. I was able to download the rule book the publisher’s website. But where can I get a graphic of the setup cards, National Production Chart and battle chart? Thanks for any help.

• I was able to find you some pictures that you can print out. Some may need a little “massaging” to get them to be what you want.

All together now:
    A picture of the different parts of A&A Pacific laid out on a table
    Source

National Production Chart (this one’s a little blurry, you might be better off using the above picture, after cropping off everything else in the picture):
    A picture of the National Production Chart for A&A Pacific
    Source

Setup Cards:
    A picture of the Setup Cards for A&A Pacific
    Source

Battle Chart:
    A picture of the Battle Chart for A&A Pacific
    Source

And between those four pictures, you should be all set.

My 2 IPCs,

-Midnight_Reaper

• Thank you these are most helpful.

• After looking at your first picture of the complete inventory, I am also missing all of the red pieces except for infantry. I will have to shelve this copy and keep looking. Thanks again for your help.

• @Darenm said in Pacific charts:

After looking at your first picture of the complete inventory, I am also missing all of the red pieces except for infantry. I will have to shelve this copy and keep looking. Thanks again for your help.

Well, there are actually two versions of this game. In the first version, the Japanese pieces are red. They have red ships, red planes, red arty and tanks, and red infantry. The Chinese pieces (which are all infantry) are brown. In the second version, the Japanese pieces are orange (officially, burnt orange). They have orange ships, orange planes, orange arty and tanks, and orange infantry. The Chinese pieces (which are all infantry) are red.

So, having only infantry in red does not necessarily mean that your copy is missing pieces. Allow me to show you some pieces in orange:
    a picture showing of Axis & Allies: Pacific Japanese naval pieces in burnt orange
    source

a picture showing of a selection of Axis & Allies: Pacific Japanese pieces in burnt orange
    source

The source of the second picture (http://axisallies.com/versions/pacific/) also has some commentary on this game and a better picture of the National Production / Japanese Victory Point tracker:
    a picture of Axis & Allies: Pacific National Production / Japanese Victory Point tracker
    source

Long story short, if you have red infantry AND a bunch of tan pieces (for the Brits), a bunch of green pieces (for the Americans), and bunch of orange pieces (for the Japanese), you may not be short of the pieces you need in order to play this game.

How do you tell which copy of A&A: Pacific has the red Japanese / brown Chinese and which copy had the orange Japanese / red Chinese? Best way I’ve heard is that the front of the game box says tells how many pieces are in the box. Some boxes say there are 345 game pieces, some boxes say there are 335 game pieces. There should be 335, the 345 was a typo. It’s my understanding that the 345 boxes originally came with the red Japanese / brown Chinese and the 335 boxes originally came with the orange Japanese / red Chinese. Some pictures for reference:
    a picture showing the "345" box cover for Axis & Allies: Pacific
    source

a picture showing the "335" box cover for Axis & Allies: Pacific
    source

I hope that clears things up for you.

-Midnight_Reaper

• Welcome to the forum, @Darenm

@Darenm said in Pacific charts:

… I was able to download the rule book the publisher’s website. …

Which rulebook did you download from the publisher’s website?
    On their current website they are only providing the rulebook for A&A Pacific 1940 2nd Edition.
    See https://avalonhill.wizards.com/rules

Can you give us the link to what you downloaded?

Just asking to make sure that you downloaded the correct rulebook …

• '20 '16 '15 '14

Hey @Panther for giggles I pulled that link from the other thread and replaced the word “Europe” with “Pacific” and voila:

http://www.wizards.com/avalonhill/rules/axispacific.pdf

This is your rulebook for AAP (circa 2000). ;)

• @DizzKneeLand33
    That’s awesome. So when AH/Wizards relaunched their website to the new format they obivously kept the “old” content on their servers. Unfortunately they don’t offer those files of older games in a transparent way.
    :smile:

• Founder TripleA Admin

Guys, all of the setup charts and rules are available here too.

https://www.axisandallies.org/resources-downloads/

• @midnight_reaper This is a old thread but TBH they should of kept the design for some of these charts. They are beautiful and the cherry red for Japan looks gorgeous (but it makes sense they wouldn’t do it for Pacific 2nd Ed. because of obvious reasons.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m