How much sleep do ya get at night?

• @Guerrilla:

I have this idiot bird that keeps on flying into my window every morning at like 6:30… But I usually get 8 hours…

GG

I get anywhere from 2-11 hours a night.  Irregular schedule.

So this bird . . . is she single?  :wink:

Apparently not cause she hangs out with a bunch of chicks…

GG

• Maybe 3 1/2.

Go to sleep at 2:30 or 3, wake up at 6.  Every once in a while ill sleep an hour or so after coming home, but usually I’m wired and bouncing off of the walls.  More sleep just makes me more tired and grumpy so it’s probably best that I don’t sleep ever.

• Anywhere from 3 to 5 hours so I went with the high figure.

• An average of six.

• I don’t sleep at all. I listen to George Norry 10pm-5am ( AM coast to Coast) or Phil Hendrie 12-3 am.

Heck i don’t even turn in until like 2:30 AM

at 5 am i got Bill Handel in the morning

• '19 Moderator

I’m usualy in bed for 5 to 7, but I don’t sleep well.  I usualy wake up at least once or twice an hour.  Every 4th or 5th day I get a good 7 hours sleep, because I’m so damn tired.  They said it was ptsd when I got home and that it would eventualy get better, personaly I think ptsd gets blamed for crap too often.  Besides that most of the effects are common sense.  But I’m allowed to say that, because I got the T Shirt. :)

Anyway I supose I’ll learn to live with it eventualy. ;)

• 2007 AAR League

not enough.  :-(

• @Imperious:

I don’t sleep at all. I listen to George Norry 10pm-5am ( AM coast to Coast) or Phil Hendrie 12-3 am.

Heck i don’t even turn in until like 2:30 AM

at 5 am i got Bill Handel in the morning

I dub thee “Too Much Coffee Man”.

O_O

• Usually about 3 to 4 hours. None if we are outside the wire.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m