New player in Phoenix looking for opponents

• I’m a middle aged dad in the Phoenix area who would like some opponents in this game.  I am a total newbie at Axis and Allies Global.  That said, I have played Axis Allies for 30+ years (played World at War in the late 1990s “blind” where we had the Axis in one room, Allies in the other, and a referee determining combat.)  And I’ve watched all of Grasshoppers’ youtube’s so I think I get the picture.  Any opponents appreciated.

• Is this topic still acting ve for you?  I’m in the Phoenix area and would be willing to set up something.

• I’m in Phoenix area (east valley) and would be interested as well! I’m not new to A&A (love Spring 1942) but new to Global…

• This is still active.

I would be happy to set something up. Location is a bit difficult but I have the G40 set. Message me 4805606937

• I also live in east valley and have full board and set up. I have another player who is seasoned in global 1940 version as well. Message me on here or 480-287-2207

• I just moved to Phoenix and would love to play with a group. I have only played the original A&A game, though…and have it with me if I need to bring it.

• Any Phoenix area players feel free to message me, 6023195883.  I’m east valley but could be willing to travel. While the 3 people I play with have our own variant or the home rules I’m sure we could be able to play normal versions.  Hope to hear from y’all soon.

• I’ll send messages out and PM’s to those in the string, checking to see if anyone is still interested.

If I missed you or if you’re new to the string, PM me.

• I’m in Tempe.  I played the old '80’s version in the 80’s and 90’s.  I would love to get back into it again.  I think I would pick up the new game quickly.  This is my first post but I will check back and familiarize myself with this site.  Text me if anyone wants to get together for a game.  John - 602-725-6521

• '19

I am a newbie. I have always wanted to play AnA and am now able to allocate the time for this game and make it another quality new hobby !

I have watched lots of videos, but would like to know if you are aware of any players in the Phoenix area who would allow me to watch them play, and then possibly join in once I am prepared.

Details:

Axis and Allies, 1940 2nd Edition - Europe
    Axis and Allies, 1940 2nd Edition - Pacific
    Axis and Allies, 1940 2nd Edition - Global
    Axis and Allies, WWI
    Axis and Allies - all other versions.

Phoenix, Arizona, USA
    Screen Name: Westy
    Email: HotDesertRunner@gmail.com

Thank you !

• @innocentbystander if you are still around, I play occasionally in Phoenix area, east valley. I have world at war, but been out of the loop for a while. I have a few friends and a Facebook group. PM if you’re interested.

• @dezrtfish Hey, you’re back!

• @djensen lol, I am, got busy for a few years, but I’ve got the itch again.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m