Farmboy (Axis +2) vs Oysteilo (Allies) BM

• 2023 '22 '21 '20 '19 '18 '17 '16 '15

@farmboy:

@axis-dominion:

whoa

Yep. It was ugly. But the dice roller had it at 98%-99% odds so it is bound to happen.

You go in kind of light, but obviously you should win this with a lot of units remaining. How about you reroll France with low luck? As a compensation I may have a low luck option at one point too? Is that fair?

• 2023 '22 '21 '20 '19 '18 '17

Thanks! That is very generous. I assume I can do low luck through forum dice? I know how to use forum dice but not with low luck.

And if you prefer to take just the win, that is fine too. I had read posts here before about the danger of not bringing everything into France so I can’t say I wasn’t warned. I was more counting on the fact that 66/67 times this was good enough.

@oysteilo:

@farmboy:

@axis-dominion:

whoa

Yep. It was ugly. But the dice roller had it at 98%-99% odds so it is bound to happen.

You go in kind of light, but obviously you should win this with a lot of units remaining. How about you reroll France with low luck? As a compensation I may have a low luck option at one point too? Is that fair?

I think you just have to add up the total power and divide by 6 for number of hits and then use forum dice for the “leftover”. I dont know any other way.

If you go in too light or not i dont know, but if you were 98-99% It should be sufficient. A lot of people say if one dont allow this find other people to play. But then again, if the result had been 1 or 2 german causalties in France, then these people never allow an allied reroll. I see the point with failing in Paris ruins the game for you

But i am fine with what i propose so feel free to take it if you like It!

Vichy become much more risky for Germany without the extra bid units, especially if you go for both 110 and 111. Then a Paris attack can easily leave you with just a couple of armors left. Is that good enough?

I might want to consider my løses in 111, keep destroyer

Yeah, I’m probably used to adding another artillery or inf with the bid  in BM mode which would make this more certain. Although with that first roll and the AA hit that might not have been enough.

Here is a low luck outcome. As you suggested, I did it based on dividing by 6 for casualties. I counted the AA hit from the original roll as well and rather than rolling the remainder, I rounded down for me and up for you. I thought that way I at least capture some of the better than average rolling for your side and also avoid having to complicate it with more forum rolls.

Round 1
    Germany France
    4 inf 6 inf
    4 mec
    2 art 2 art
    6 tanks 2 tanks
    1 tac 1 fig
    1 AA

I lose the tac to AA
    I have 16 units at 32 power. You have 12 units at 26 power. We each take (after rounding) 5 hits and you lose an AA and 4 inf. I lose 4 inf and a mech
    Round 2
    My power is 27 and yours is 18. I hit 4 times and you hit 3.
    I lose 2 mechs and an art and you lose 2 inf and 2 art
    Round 3
    My power is now 22 and yours is 10
    I lose a mech and an art and you lose your remaining 3 units.
    This leaves me with 6 armor.

Does that seem fair?

I’ll repost in a moment and will edit your destroyer back in instead of the cruiser. There is a small chance when I look at the board that I would then continue that combat but that is fairly unlikely.

@oysteilo:

I think you just have to add up the total power and divide by 6 for number of hits and then use forum dice for the “leftover”. I dont know any other way.

If you go in too light or not i dont know, but if you were 98-99% It should be sufficient. A lot of people say if one dont allow this find other people to play. But then again, if the result had been 1 or 2 german causalties in France, then these people never allow an allied reroll. I see the point with failing in Paris ruins the game for you

But i am fine with what i propose so feel free to take it if you like It!

Vichy become much more risky for Germany without the extra bid units, especially if you go for both 110 and 111. Then a Paris attack can easily leave you with just a couple of armors left. Is that good enough?

I might want to consider my l�ses in 111, keep destroyer

TripleA Turn Summary for game: World War II Global 1940 Balanced Mod3, version: 3.3

Game History

Round: 1

Purchase Units - Germans
                Turning on Edit Mode
                EDIT: Turning off Edit Mode
                Turning on Edit Mode
                EDIT: Changing PUs for Germans from 30 to 32
                Germans buy 1 artillery, 1 carrier, 1 marine and 1 submarine; Remaining resources: 1 PUs;

Combat Move - Germans
                1 battleship moved from 113 Sea Zone to 111 Sea Zone
                1 submarine moved from 124 Sea Zone to 111 Sea Zone
                1 submarine moved from 103 Sea Zone to 110 Sea Zone
                1 submarine moved from 108 Sea Zone to 110 Sea Zone
                1 submarine moved from 117 Sea Zone to 106 Sea Zone
                1 submarine moved from 118 Sea Zone to 106 Sea Zone
                1 fighter moved from Norway to 111 Sea Zone
                1 bomber moved from Germany to 111 Sea Zone
                1 bomber moved from Germany to 110 Sea Zone
                1 tactical_bomber moved from Germany to 110 Sea Zone
                1 tactical_bomber moved from Western Germany to 111 Sea Zone
                2 fighters and 2 tactical_bombers moved from Western Germany to 110 Sea Zone
                1 fighter moved from Holland Belgium to 110 Sea Zone
                3 armour moved from Greater Southern Germany to France
                1 artillery and 3 infantry moved from Holland Belgium to Normandy Bordeaux
                3 armour, 1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from Holland Belgium to France
                1 artillery, 3 infantry and 4 mech_infantrys moved from Western Germany to France
                1 tactical_bomber moved from Poland to France
                1 fighter moved from Slovakia Hungary to Yugoslavia
                2 artilleries and 6 infantry moved from Greater Southern Germany to Yugoslavia
                1 armour moved from Slovakia Hungary to Yugoslavia
                1 armour moved from Poland to Yugoslavia
                1 infantry moved from Romania to Yugoslavia
                2 infantry moved from Slovakia Hungary to Yugoslavia
                1 armour moved from Romania to Yugoslavia

Combat - Germans
                Battle in 111 Sea Zone
                    Germans attack with 1 battleship, 1 bomber, 1 fighter, 1 submarine and 1 tactical_bomber
                    British defend with 1 battleship, 1 cruiser and 1 destroyer
                        Germans roll dice for 1 submarine in 111 Sea Zone, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                        Germans roll dice for 1 battleship, 1 bomber, 1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber in 111 Sea Zone, round 2 : 2/4 hits, 2.50 expected hits
                    Units damaged: 1 battleship owned by the British
                        British roll dice for 1 battleship, 1 cruiser and 1 destroyer in 111 Sea Zone, round 2 : 0/3 hits, 1.50 expected hits
                        1 destroyer owned by the British lost in 111 Sea Zone
                    1 battleship owned by the Germans and 1 submarine owned by the Germans retreated to 112 Sea Zone
                    British win with 1 battleship and 1 cruiser remaining. Battle score for attacker is 8
                    Casualties for British: 1 destroyer
                Battle in 106 Sea Zone
                    Germans attack with 2 submarines
                    British defend with 1 destroyer and 1 transport
                        Germans roll dice for 2 submarines in 106 Sea Zone, round 2 : 0/2 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                        British roll dice for 1 destroyer and 1 transport in 106 Sea Zone, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                        Germans roll dice for 2 submarines in 106 Sea Zone, round 3 : 0/2 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                        British roll dice for 1 destroyer and 1 transport in 106 Sea Zone, round 3 : 1/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                        1 submarine owned by the Germans lost in 106 Sea Zone
                        Germans roll dice for 1 submarine in 106 Sea Zone, round 4 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                        British roll dice for 1 destroyer and 1 transport in 106 Sea Zone, round 4 : 1/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                        1 submarine owned by the Germans lost in 106 Sea Zone
                    British win with 1 destroyer and 1 transport remaining. Battle score for attacker is -12
                    Casualties for Germans: 2 submarines
                Battle in 110 Sea Zone
                    Germans attack with 1 bomber, 3 fighters, 2 submarines and 3 tactical_bombers
                    British defend with 1 battleship and 1 cruiser; French defend with 1 cruiser
                        Germans roll dice for 2 submarines in 110 Sea Zone, round 2 : 0/2 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                        Germans roll dice for 1 bomber, 3 fighters and 3 tactical_bombers in 110 Sea Zone, round 2 : 3/7 hits, 4.17 expected hits
                    Units damaged: 1 battleship owned by the British
                        British roll dice for 1 battleship and 2 cruisers in 110 Sea Zone, round 2 : 1/3 hits, 1.67 expected hits
                        1 cruiser owned by the French, 1 submarine owned by the Germans and 1 cruiser owned by the British lost in 110 Sea Zone
                        Germans roll dice for 1 submarine in 110 Sea Zone, round 3 : 1/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                        1 battleship owned by the British lost in 110 Sea Zone
                    Germans win with 1 bomber, 3 fighters, 1 submarine and 3 tactical_bombers remaining. Battle score for attacker is 38
                    Casualties for Germans: 1 submarine
                    Casualties for British: 1 battleship and 1 cruiser
                    Casualties for French: 1 cruiser
                Battle in Yugoslavia
                    Germans attack with 3 armour, 2 artilleries, 1 fighter and 9 infantry
                    Neutral_Allies defend with 5 infantry
                        Germans roll dice for 3 armour, 2 artilleries, 1 fighter and 9 infantry in Yugoslavia, round 2 : 4/15 hits, 4.50 expected hits
                        Neutral_Allies roll dice for 5 infantry in Yugoslavia, round 2 : 2/5 hits, 1.67 expected hits
                        4 infantry owned by the Neutral_Allies and 2 infantry owned by the Germans lost in Yugoslavia
                        Germans roll dice for 3 armour, 2 artilleries, 1 fighter and 7 infantry in Yugoslavia, round 3 : 4/13 hits, 4.17 expected hits
                        Neutral_Allies roll dice for 1 infantry in Yugoslavia, round 3 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                        1 infantry owned by the Neutral_Allies lost in Yugoslavia
                    Germans win, taking Yugoslavia from Neutral_Allies with 3 armour, 2 artilleries, 1 fighter and 7 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 9
                    Casualties for Germans: 2 infantry
                    Casualties for Neutral_Allies: 5 infantry
                Battle in Normandy Bordeaux
                    Germans attack with 1 artillery and 3 infantry
                    French defend with 1 artillery, 1 factory_minor, 1 harbour and 1 infantry
                        Germans roll dice for 1 artillery and 3 infantry in Normandy Bordeaux, round 2 : 1/4 hits, 1.00 expected hits
                        French roll dice for 1 artillery and 1 infantry in Normandy Bordeaux, round 2 : 0/2 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                        1 infantry owned by the French lost in Normandy Bordeaux
                        Germans roll dice for 1 artillery and 3 infantry in Normandy Bordeaux, round 3 : 1/4 hits, 1.00 expected hits
                        French roll dice for 1 artillery in Normandy Bordeaux, round 3 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                        1 artillery owned by the French lost in Normandy Bordeaux
                    Germans win, taking Normandy Bordeaux from French with 1 artillery and 3 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 7
                    Casualties for French: 1 artillery and 1 infantry
                Battle in France
                    Germans attack with 6 armour, 2 artilleries, 4 infantry, 4 mech_infantrys and 1 tactical_bomber
                    British defend with 1 armour and 1 artillery; French defend with 1 aaGun, 1 airfield, 1 armour, 1 artillery, 1 factory_major, 1 fighter and 6 infantry
                        AA fire in France : 1/1 hits, 0.17 expected hits
                        1 tactical_bomber owned by the Germans lost in France
                        Germans roll dice for 6 armour, 2 artilleries, 4 infantry and 4 mech_infantrys in France, round 2 : 2/16 hits, 5.33 expected hits
                        French roll dice for 1 aaGun, 2 armour, 2 artilleries, 1 fighter and 6 infantry in France, round 2 : 5/11 hits, 4.33 expected hits
                        1 aaGun owned by the French, 4 infantry owned by the Germans, 1 infantry owned by the French and 1 mech_infantry owned by the Germans lost in France
                        Germans roll dice for 6 armour, 2 artilleries and 3 mech_infantrys in France, round 3 : 3/11 hits, 4.50 expected hits
                        French roll dice for 2 armour, 2 artilleries, 1 fighter and 5 infantry in France, round 3 : 6/10 hits, 4.00 expected hits
                        2 artilleries owned by the Germans, 1 armour owned by the Germans, 3 infantry owned by the French and 3 mech_infantrys owned by the Germans lost in France
                        Germans roll dice for 5 armour in France, round 4 : 2/5 hits, 2.50 expected hits
                        French roll dice for 2 armour, 2 artilleries, 1 fighter and 2 infantry in France, round 4 : 3/7 hits, 3.00 expected hits
                        3 armour owned by the Germans and 2 infantry owned by the French lost in France
                        Germans roll dice for 2 armour in France, round 5 : 1/2 hits, 1.00 expected hits
                        French roll dice for 2 armour, 2 artilleries and 1 fighter in France, round 5 : 2/5 hits, 2.33 expected hits
                        2 armour owned by the Germans and 1 artillery owned by the British lost in France
                    French win with 2 armour, 1 artillery and 1 fighter remaining. Battle score for attacker is -56
                    Casualties for Germans: 6 armour, 2 artilleries, 4 infantry, 4 mech_infantrys and 1 tactical_bomber
                    Casualties for French: 1 aaGun and 6 infantry
                    Casualties for British: 1 artillery

Non Combat Move - Germans
                1 infantry moved from Norway to Finland
                      Germans take Finland from Neutral_Axis
                1 cruiser moved from 114 Sea Zone to 112 Sea Zone
                1 transport moved from 114 Sea Zone to 112 Sea Zone
                2 infantry moved from Norway to 112 Sea Zone
                2 infantry moved from 112 Sea Zone to Western Germany
                2 infantry moved from Denmark to Western Germany
                1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from 111 Sea Zone to Western Germany
                2 fighters and 2 tactical_bombers moved from 110 Sea Zone to Western Germany
                1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from 110 Sea Zone to 112 Sea Zone
                1 bomber moved from 110 Sea Zone to Western Germany
                1 bomber moved from 111 Sea Zone to Western Germany
                1 fighter moved from Yugoslavia to Southern Italy
                3 aaGuns, 3 artilleries and 11 infantry moved from Germany to Poland
                1 infantry moved from Romania to Bulgaria
                      Germans take Bulgaria from Neutral_Axis

Place Units - Germans
                1 carrier and 1 submarine placed in 112 Sea Zone
                1 artillery placed in Germany
                1 marine placed in Western Germany

Turn Complete - Germans
                Germans collect 37 PUs; end with 38 PUs
                Trigger Germans 5 Swedish Iron Ore: Germans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 43 PUs
                Objective Germans 1 Trade with Russia: Germans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 48 PUs
                Turning on Edit Mode
                EDIT: Removing units owned by British from 111 Sea Zone: 1 cruiser
                EDIT: Adding units owned by British to 111 Sea Zone: 1 destroyer
                EDIT: Removing units owned by British from France: 1 armour
                EDIT: Removing units owned by French from France: 1 armour, 1 artillery and 1 fighter
                EDIT: Changing ownership of France from French to Germans
                EDIT: Adding units owned by Germans to France: 6 armour
                EDIT: Changing PUs for French from 19 to 0
                EDIT: Changing PUs for Germans from 48 to 71

Combat Hit Differential Summary :

Germans : -9.67
        British : -1.17
        French : 1.33
        AA fire in France : : 0.83
        Neutral_Allies : -0.00

triplea_43749_Ger1.tsvg

reposted with adjustments. See my comment above for the explanation.

TripleA Turn Summary for game: World War II Global 1940 Balanced Mod3, version: 3.3

Game History

Purchase Units - Russians
                Russians buy 8 infantry, 1 marine and 2 mech_infantrys; Remaining resources: 0 PUs;

Combat Move - Russians

Non Combat Move - Russians
                2 infantry moved from Karelia to Novgorod
                3 infantry moved from Vyborg to Novgorod
                1 infantry moved from Archangel to Belarus
                3 infantry moved from Baltic States to Belarus
                2 infantry moved from Eastern Poland to Belarus
                1 armour and 1 mech_infantry moved from Russia to Kazakhstan
                1 armour and 1 mech_infantry moved from Volgograd to Kazakhstan
                1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Russia to Novgorod
                2 aaGuns, 1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from Russia to Bryansk
                2 infantry moved from Bessarabia to Western Ukraine
                1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from Western Ukraine to Bryansk
                3 infantry moved from Ukraine to Bryansk
                2 infantry moved from Caucasus to Rostov
                6 infantry moved from Amur to Buryatia
                2 aaGuns and 6 infantry moved from Sakha to Buryatia
                1 submarine moved from 127 Sea Zone to 125 Sea Zone

Place Units - Russians
                2 mech_infantrys placed in Volgograd
                1 infantry placed in Ukraine
                2 infantry and 1 marine placed in Novgorod
                5 infantry placed in Russia

Turn Complete - Russians
                Russians collect 37 PUs; end with 37 PUs

triplea_43749_Rus1.tsvg

@farmboy:

reposted with adjustments. See my comment above for the explanation.

I am fine with how you have resolved this, what I had in mind is something like this. You have 32 attack power which means 5 hits and 2 leftover attack points

and then use forum dice for attack at 2

DiceRolls: 1@2; Total Hits: 11@2: (2)

But the way you have handled it is well within a low luck score. So its ok

Game History

Purchase Units - Japanese
                Japanese buy 1 marine and 3 transports; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 6 SuicideAttackTokens;

Combat Move - Japanese
                1 artillery and 3 infantry moved from Kwangsi to Yunnan
                1 artillery and 3 infantry moved from Kiangsi to Hunan
                1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Kiangsu to Yunnan
                2 bombers moved from Japan to Yunnan
                1 infantry moved from Jehol to Chahar
                      Japanese take Chahar from Chinese
                1 infantry moved from Jehol to Anhwe
                      Japanese take Anhwe from Chinese
                1 fighter moved from Formosa to Hunan
                2 fighters and 2 tactical_bombers moved from Manchuria to Hunan

Combat - Japanese
                Battle in Hunan
                    Japanese attack with 1 artillery, 3 fighters, 3 infantry and 2 tactical_bombers
                    Chinese defend with 2 infantry
                        Japanese roll dice for 1 artillery, 3 fighters, 3 infantry and 2 tactical_bombers in Hunan, round 2 : 3/9 hits, 3.83 expected hits
                        Chinese roll dice for 2 infantry in Hunan, round 2 : 0/2 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                        2 infantry owned by the Chinese lost in Hunan
                    Japanese win, taking Hunan from Chinese with 1 artillery, 3 fighters, 3 infantry and 2 tactical_bombers remaining. Battle score for attacker is 6
                    Casualties for Chinese: 2 infantry
                Battle in Yunnan
                    Japanese attack with 1 artillery, 2 bombers, 1 fighter, 3 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber
                    Chinese defend with 4 infantry
                        Japanese roll dice for 1 artillery, 2 bombers, 1 fighter, 3 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber in Yunnan, round 2 : 2/8 hits, 3.50 expected hits
                        Chinese roll dice for 4 infantry in Yunnan, round 2 : 1/4 hits, 1.33 expected hits
                        1 infantry owned by the Japanese and 2 infantry owned by the Chinese lost in Yunnan
                        Japanese roll dice for 1 artillery, 2 bombers, 1 fighter, 2 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber in Yunnan, round 3 : 2/7 hits, 3.33 expected hits
                        Chinese roll dice for 2 infantry in Yunnan, round 3 : 0/2 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                        2 infantry owned by the Chinese lost in Yunnan
                    Japanese win, taking Yunnan from Chinese with 1 artillery, 2 bombers, 1 fighter, 2 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber remaining. Battle score for attacker is 9
                    Casualties for Japanese: 1 infantry
                    Casualties for Chinese: 4 infantry
                triggerFrenchDestroyPUsJapanese: Setting destroysPUs to true for playerAttachment attached to French

Non Combat Move - Japanese
                1 artillery moved from Japan to 6 Sea Zone
                1 artillery and 1 transport moved from 6 Sea Zone to 17 Sea Zone
                1 infantry moved from Iwo Jima to 17 Sea Zone
                1 artillery, 1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 17 Sea Zone to 33 Sea Zone
                1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from 33 Sea Zone to Caroline Islands
                1 artillery moved from Jehol to 19 Sea Zone
                1 infantry moved from Okinawa to 19 Sea Zone
                1 artillery, 1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 19 Sea Zone to 36 Sea Zone
                1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from 36 Sea Zone to Kwangsi
                1 transport moved from 20 Sea Zone to 19 Sea Zone
                1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from Manchuria to 19 Sea Zone
                1 artillery, 1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 19 Sea Zone to 20 Sea Zone
                1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from 20 Sea Zone to Kiangsi
                1 artillery and 3 infantry moved from Kiangsu to Kiangsi
                1 artillery and 3 infantry moved from Shantung to Anhwe
                1 mech_infantry moved from Manchuria to Anhwe
                1 aaGun and 5 infantry moved from Manchuria to Jehol
                4 infantry moved from Korea to Manchuria
                1 submarine moved from 6 Sea Zone to 33 Sea Zone
                1 fighter moved from Okinawa to Kwangsi
                2 bombers, 1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Yunnan to Kwangsi
                3 fighters and 2 tactical_bombers moved from Hunan to Kwangsi
                1 battleship, 1 destroyer and 1 submarine moved from 19 Sea Zone to 36 Sea Zone
                1 battleship, 2 carriers, 1 destroyer, 2 fighters and 2 tactical_bombers moved from 6 Sea Zone to 36 Sea Zone
                2 fighters and 2 tactical_bombers moved from Japan to Kwangsi
                1 fighter moved from 36 Sea Zone to Kwangsi
                1 fighter moved from Korea to 36 Sea Zone
                1 destroyer moved from 6 Sea Zone to 36 Sea Zone
                1 cruiser moved from 20 Sea Zone to 36 Sea Zone

Place Units - Japanese
                3 transports placed in 6 Sea Zone
                1 marine placed in Japan

Turn Complete - Japanese
                Japanese collect 30 PUs; end with 30 PUs
                Objective Japanese 1 Trade With America: Japanese met a national objective for an additional 10 PUs; end with 40 PUs

Chinese : -1.67
        Japanese : -3.67

triplea_43749_Jap1.tsvg

Game History

Purchase Units - Americans
                Americans buy 2 carriers, 1 destroyer and 2 submarines; Remaining resources: 0 PUs;

Combat Move - Americans

Non Combat Move - Americans
                2 aaGuns, 1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from Eastern United States to Central United States
                1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from Western United States to 10 Sea Zone
                2 aaGuns, 1 infantry and 1 mech_infantry moved from Western United States to Central United States
                1 artillery, 1 battleship, 1 carrier, 1 cruiser, 1 destroyer, 1 fighter, 1 infantry, 1 tactical_bomber and 1 transport moved from 10 Sea Zone to 26 Sea Zone
                1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from 26 Sea Zone to Hawaiian Islands
                1 fighter moved from Western United States to Hawaiian Islands
                1 fighter moved from Philippines to Guam
                1 destroyer moved from 35 Sea Zone to 48 Sea Zone
                1 submarine moved from 35 Sea Zone to 49 Sea Zone
                1 bomber moved from Central United States to Eastern United States
                1 fighter moved from Eastern United States to Western United States

Place Units - Americans
                2 submarines placed in 101 Sea Zone
                2 carriers and 1 destroyer placed in 10 Sea Zone

Turn Complete - Americans
                Americans collect 52 PUs; end with 52 PUs

triplea_43749_Ame1.tsvg

I get error when rolling chinese dice, how did you fix the previous error?

I ended up using a different computer but otherwise I didn’t try anything different. It might have also just been trying at a different time.

I’m not in any rush to get this going actually, but just thought I should check in on when you would be ready to continue.

Testing Forum poster

Test summary from TripleA, engine version: 1.9, time: 09:44:15
    Savegame

i still struggle with the dice server. I have plenty of time today and will move my other games now and get to this afterwards to sort out what is going on

Sounds good. And no worries about the delay.I was actually relieved that you weren’t playing because I really didn’t have time for more then the other games I was playing.

If need be, I can restart the game and just edit to make sure the German turn matches the results from before.

• @farmboy

give me some time i will try different things, seems like other have similar issues

Testing Forum poster

Test summary from TripleA, engine version: 1.9, time: 13:47:34
    Savegame

TripleA Turn Summary: Chinese round 1

Game History

Purchase Units - Chinese
            Trigger Chinese Loses Burma Road: Chinese has their production frontier changed to: productionChinese_Burma_Road_Closed
            Chinese buy 4 infantry; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Combat Move - Chinese
            2 infantry moved from Kweichow to Yunnan
            1 fighter and 3 infantry moved from Szechwan to Yunnan

Combat - Chinese
            Battle in Yunnan
                Chinese attack with 1 fighter and 5 infantry
                Japanese defend with 1 artillery and 2 infantry
                    Chinese roll dice for 1 fighter and 5 infantry in Yunnan, round 2 : 2/6 hits, 1,33 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 artillery and 2 infantry in Yunnan, round 2 : 1/3 hits, 1,00 expected hits
                    2 infantry owned by the Japanese and 1 infantry owned by the Chinese lost in Yunnan
                    Chinese roll dice for 1 fighter and 4 infantry in Yunnan, round 3 : 2/5 hits, 1,17 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 artillery in Yunnan, round 3 : 0/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    1 artillery owned by the Japanese lost in Yunnan
                Chinese win, taking Yunnan from Japanese with 1 fighter and 4 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 7
                Casualties for Chinese: 1 infantry
                Casualties for Japanese: 1 artillery and 2 infantry

Non Combat Move - Chinese
            1 fighter moved from Yunnan to Shensi
            3 infantry moved from Szechwan to Shensi
            2 infantry moved from Suiyuyan to Shensi

Place Units - Chinese
            1 infantry placed in Szechwan
            3 infantry placed in Shensi

Turn Complete - Chinese
            Chinese collect 9 PUs; end with 9 PUs
            Objective Chinese 1 Burma Road: Chinese met a national objective for an additional 3 PUs; end with 12 PUs

Chinese : 1,50
    Japanese : -0,33

Savegame

looks like i am in business here. The british are coming up a little later

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m